Status: I'm Editing this now. It won't change the story line and you can read the sequel. I'm just making it pretty and with no errors.

Don't Go Out in the Woods Tonight...

Herd of Elephants

Shortly after Troy said more words than I had thought he had in his vocabulary, Amelia was unceremoniously, . . . well... kicked out.

Troy wordlessly accepted an apology from my parents and now we're sitting on the couch together watching a movie as the sun sets.

I lean closer to Troy, resting my head against his chest. His arms wrap around my waist, intertwining his fingers with mine on my stomach.

The movie rolls on and I feel Troy lean his head down, and sigh gently into my hair. The sound is so quiet, I almost think I imagined it, until...

"I really like you, Kathrine."

I tilt my head up to look at him. His silver, gold flecked eyes stare down at me. He twists under me a little and gentle places a kiss on my lips.

It's warm and strong, long and gentle. It take a moment for my brain to catch up. But we're kissing. I'm kissing back... We pull apart and linger close. I open my eyes to see him smiling gently at me, his eyes sparkle with a warm glow. I smile up at him.

"I fell for you, Troy."

His smile grows wider, and he tilts his head to the side. I pull myself up a little resting my forehead against his.

Troy strokes my cheek gently. His slides his fingers behind my head, curling them in my hair. He holds me without kissing me, and I think i'm going to have a panic attach from how close he is. A smirk plays across my lips as I watch his eyes.

thumb, Thumb, THUMB

My dad clumps down the stairs, sounding like a herd of elephants. When he gets to the living room he looks over at us before going into the kitchen.

He sees me leaning against one arm of the couch, watching TV, and Troy leaning against the opposite arm of the couch, also watching TV. We look up at my dad as he walks in.

When Dad has his head in the fridge, in the far off kitchen, Troy looks at me and whispers to me.

"I'm glad you're clumsy and fell this time."

I tilt my head towards him a little. I don't look away from the TV as I give my reply, "Me, too."
♠ ♠ ♠
i know it's short. but it's short and sweet and I LOVE IT!
hee hee

Comment please please Please!

~LOVE AMBER~
XD