Status: Hiatus

Memories Won't Let Me Cry

Seventeen

I groaned as I rolled over, not wanting to open my eyes. I knew that if I did the sunlight would kill them. I hated being awoken...especially by the sound of someone singing. Even though the voice of the singer was amazing…they had just awoken me from a very good deep sleep.

Against my will, I pried my eyes open and sat up slightly, leaning my weight back on my elbows as I looked around the room. I had slept over at Brian's house again...making it in fact the 4th night in a row this week. But hey...we spent a lot of time together, catching up and growing back into a unit. We shared things...but nothing too deep from my part! I think Brian kind of got the clue that some things I just wasn't ready to spill about just yet. And thankfully...he understood.

I chuckled as I could hear him singing along to Last Fight by Velvet Revolver from the kitchen. Brian had always had a beautiful voice and I had always enjoyed hearing him sing. He used to be shy about letting people hear him sing...but seeing as he was now in one of the most famous bands on earth today...I guess he had gotten used to the fact!

I stood and stretched before I walked out of the guest room. What? Did you think I was sleeping in his room? Although I loved Brain and he loved me...we weren't ready to go that far yet. Yes, back in the day Brian was the first guy that had ever violated me...but that was then and this was now. He waited for me to be ready back then and had no problem waiting now! Even though sometimes our make-out sessions left us longing for more...we always fought the urge. So many times I just wanted him to stay with me...but like he said…in time we would be ready!

Since my homecoming a month ago...I had filed for a divorce through an attorney that my parents knew. The papers where sent to Andrew's home in Florida, where it took him close to 2 weeks to sign the damn things and send them back. Now we where waiting on the divorce to be granted and finalized. This was all I wanted right now...and I knew that Brian wanted it too. He had opened up to me about Michelle and his relationship…and what it was based on. To him...when it started off it was just a sex thing. She was easy prey...but after the 3rd time of him getting back with her...she grew on him slightly. In the end...he said it was more bullshit than anything. She needed him for fame due to the fact that she helped him start Syn clothing. So basically she used him for his name, while screwing other guys behind his back. In the end this hadn't bothered him too much cause he was pretty much screwing other chicks behind her back and he never loved her in the first place. He didn't think Michelle was a bad person...he thought she was a very good friend and that's it. Which made me breathe a big sigh of relief.

I walked toward the kitchen, my arms crossed over my stomach. I smiled as my eyes landed on Brian, he was standing over the stove, bobbing his head to the beat of the song and singing his sexy little heart out while he cooked something that smelled delicious. Brian's dad had taught Brian how to cook when he was young so...he could cook like hell! I chuckled as he waved his arm in the air with the spatula still gripped tightly between his fingers. This causing him to turn his attention to me.

"Wow...I can honestly say Brian...you would win American Idol hands down!" I replied clapping my hands.

"Oh your fucking funny!" he replied with a slight chuckle.

"I try" I replied with a grin as I walked over to him. "Whatcha cookin good lookin?"

"Omelets!" he replied with a smile as he flipped them over.

"Smells awesome!" I replied as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Why thank you Ms. Sanders. They where made just for you." he replied.

"I can not eat that much dork!" I replied and pinched his side.

"Hey...not fair! I didn't call you any names or pinch your body in any way, shape or form!"

"Pansy!" I replied before I turned and walked toward the fridge.

He chuckled as I walked off. I opened the fridge and looked through it before I reached inside pulling our some OJ. I sighed as I turned and jumped nearly dropping the juice from my hand as Brian stood in front of me with a huge grin. I chuckled as he took the carton from my hand and placed it on the counter behind me before he kissed my cheek.

"You are so beautiful" he whispered as he looked in my eyes.

"No I'm not" I whispered back as I rested my hands on his chest.

"Yes you are! Your perfect in every way Mems!" he replied before kissing the tip of my nose.

"I'm far from perfect Bri. I have my imperfections just as the next person does." I replied looking into his gorgeous brown eyes that I loved so much.

"That's why you hold my heart." he whispered before looking at my lips then back into my eyes.

I smiled and leaned in pressing my lips to his gently. I loved being in Brian's arms...and even more...I loved having his lips pressed to mine. He never tried to force himself on me which was amazing. I was falling for him more and more with each passing day. The more I learned about him...the more I wanted to be with him. This causing me to never want to leave him...and I knew he felt the same way.

"The things you put me through Memphis Sanders." he whispered as he placed his forehead to mine.

"If you only knew Brian." I replied as I wrapped my arms around him.

"And if you two knew how bad my eyes hurt right now you would step away from the other!" Matt's voice replied causing both Brian and I to groan and look toward him.

"Don't you understand the meaning of the word knock Shad's?" Brian asked as he held me in his arms.

"Of course but I just tend to forget when I come into your home." Matt replied with a slight grin.

"That makes you a jerk." I replied.

"That kills me Mems. And you're not dressed for our day out with the rents." Matt replied.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Don't tell me you forgot? We agreed last week to a Sanders family day? Trav is waiting on us to pick him up then we're meeting mom and dad at Central Park!" he replied.

"Well...I kinda did..." I replied and pulled away from Brian's arms.

"Well...if you weren't with Gates all day everyday...maybe you could remember!" he replied with a big smile.

"Jealous Shads?" Brian asked.

"Pff" Matt replied but I didn't hear the rest.

I walked back into the guest room and shut the door. I changed into a pair of black dickies that fit me perfectly, showing off my every curve. I pulled on a white shirt that Cameron had given me from his line and I had fallen in love with it! I finished off my look by pulling my hair up in a pony tail and slipping into my slip on vans. I put on some eye liner before picking up my purse and walking out of the guest room.

Brian sat on the counter looking toward Matt who sat at the kitchen table. Both where giggling slightly and talking about the new album and how the writing was coming. I walked in and sat my purse down on the table before walking over taking a bite of the omelet on a plate that Brian had beside him. He smiled but toward me but continued talking to Matt about a song called Gunslinger.

"Where'd that title come from?" I asked curiously, interrupting them.

"Huh?" Matt asked.

"Gunslinger...where'd you get the title from?" I asked looking at him.

"Brian thought of the title...after you hear the song...or read the lyrics you'll understand why!" Matt replied.

"Matt wrote the lyrics and needed a catchy title. I read them...thought of someone and boom...title glory came my way!" Brian replied with a smile.

"My aren't we proud?" I asked before taking anouther bite of his omelet.

"Likes?" he asked looking at me.

"Yup." I replied.

"But...we have to hit the road Syn." Matt replied as he stood and stretched.

"Where's Lyndz?" Brian asked.

"She ain't been feeling too hot the past couple days!" he replied.

"I talked to her yesterday and she said she felt like shit." I replied as I walked over picking up
my purse.

"I dunno what's up man. She says she feels fine. Said she'd stay in bed all day." Matt replied.

"Damn...I'm surprised you left the house." Brian replied causing Matt to grin.

"God…is that all ya'll think about?" I asked.

"Why? Has Brian got any?" Matt asked causing me to gasp and look at him.

"What? No....and besides...if he had it's no on your business." I replied.

"Fuck if it ain't…you're my baby sister." he replied and looked at a smiling Brian. "Did you get
her Syn?"

"Shads...get the hell outta my house man!" Brian chuckled.

"Fine...C'mon Kid!" Matt replied as he walked out of the kitchen. "Call Lyndz later bro!"

"I will!" Brian called out as he looked toward me.

"Can you believe him?" I asked crossing my arms.

"That's Matt...nosey as hell." Brian replied as he hopped off the counter and walked toward me. "How am I gonna make it a whole day without you here?"

"Well...you get off easy! I have to go out to a whole day filled with Sanders." I replied and
smiled as he placed his hands on my hips.

"Mems...I need to ask you something." he replied.

"Oh?" I asked as I raised a brow. My heart beginning to beat a bit faster as I thought of what it could be.

"Yea well...I figured since...you know...you've been here everyday for the past 4 weeks and staying nights as well...I was just wondering...if..."

"C'mon Kid...Trav is growing impatient! His ass just called me like 4 times in a row! Move it…you can fuck later!" Matt replied as he opened the front door.

"Fuck your rude!" I shot out before looking at Brain again. "Later?" I asked.

"Definitely" he replied before kissing me quickly and looking at Matt. "I'm seriously getting a door bell and I'm gonna start locking my door!"

"Why?" Matt asked as I walked toward him.

"So…shit…" Brian replied as his phone rang and he turned to go get it.

"Get" I shot out as I pushed Matt and walked out of Brian's house closing the door. "Why are you so rude Matt?"

"What are you talking about Mems?" he asked as he followed behind me toward his SUV.

"Why must you barge into someone else's home like that?" I asked.

"I didn't think I was being rude...we always do that!" he tried defending himself.

"Well I find it rude. At least have the decency to announce your presence!"

"Kid…"

"And furthermore...Brian and I have not slept together so please stop with the cracks ok?" I asked.

"Alright...sorry!" he replied.

"Thank you." I replied and looked at him. "So...what all do they have planned today?"

"Huh? Who?" he asked.

"The pope Matt." I replied and chuckled at his expression. "Mom and dad you idiot!"

"Oh...just a family day and shit. You'll get to meet Trav's wife and our nephew who you have
yet to meet. His names Hunter and he looks like Travis. Oh...and be nice to his wife Mems!" Matt replied as he opened the passenger side door for me.

"Why wouldn't I be nice to her?" I asked.

"Well...he didn't marry Sam like everyone hoped...he married Farah Hunt." Matt replied.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Farah Hunt? As in preppy cheerleading bitch Farah Hunt?" I asked.

"Now known as Farah Sanders and the mother of your nephew Kid." Matt replied.

"This should be great." I replied as I got in.

Matt nodded his head and shut the door. I could tell now this was going to be a day for the books.