Lips of Deceit

Chapter 11.

Zacky remembered exactly what it was like, and she had loved it. The way that Syn kissed her skin, the way that he was gentle but commanding at the same time, the way that when she asked for him to be more rough, he made her come 3 times.

She hated herself for it. It was Syn, Brian Haner, his friend for years, the guy that she had played guitar alongside with for almost as long, it was wrong in everyway.

But if it was so wrong, why did it feel so right?

There was no way that she was going to tell Matt any of this, he would never let her forget it, even after she changed back to normal again. She would just keep it to herself and when she changed back, she’d tell Syn that ‘Zoey’ had to go back to LA.

That should work. ’Zoey’ would just ‘happen’ to forget to give her number to anyone so, hopefully, Syn would eventually forget about her.

That’s what one side of her wanted, the other half wanted to be with him right now, possibly having morning sex. Actually, after knowing Syn for years, she knew they would be doing something like that. But she wouldn’t have minded if they did, because he could have just held her in his arms and everything would be amazing.

Ok, it was official. In the space of one date and sex with Syn, she had fallen for him.

As soon as they arrived back at the house, Zacky ran in and into her bedroom. She wanted to shower but also didn’t want Matt asking any more questions. She was about to lock the door when Matt walked in.

“Matt, can you get out please? I want to take a shower.” She asked him.

“You can take a shower after we’ve talked. I know you’re hiding something Zacky, and I want to know what it is.”

“I’m not hiding anything-”

“Bull fucking shit Zee! Ever since we were 14, I’ve always been able to tell when you’re lying, and I know you are. Now spill. Cos I’m not leaving ‘til I get answers.” He sat on the bed and crossed his arms.

“Please, Matt, just get out.” Zacky looked at him. He shook his head. “I don’t want to talk about it.”

“I’m. Not. Leaving.” Matt told her.

“Why are you so fucking stubborn? I said I didn’t want to fucking tell you about it, why can’t you just listen to me?” Zacky shouted at him.

“Why can’t you just tell me?” Matt replied calmly.

“Because I don’t want to.”

“Why?” Matt got up and stood in front of Zacky.

“I’m not say-”

“Come on Zacky, tell me.” Matt pushed.

“No, it’s not-”

“Tell me.”

“Matt-”

“Tell me. Matt said. “Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell-”

“I think I’m in fucking love with Syn, alright?” She screeched at him, shocking him into silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG! Who saw it coming? Honestly?

Comments please!

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo