Lips of Deceit

Chapter 15.

Zacky pulled away. “Wait, what just happened there?”

“I would have thought that you would know what that was.” Syn grinned.

“Yeah, but… I’m not Zoey, your girlfriend. I’m Zacky, your friend.”

“It doesn’t matter to me.”

“Just because you found out I’m Zoey, doesn’t mean you have to kiss me. You like Zoey, I’m not her at the moment.”

“Zee, I don’t care.” Syn brushed his fingers down his cheek, making him shiver slightly under his touch.. “One of the main reasons I liked Zoey so much was that she reminded me of you. I’ve liked you, hell, I’ve loved you for months.”

Zacky looked up at him with wide eyes. “Really?” He squeaked. Syn nodded. Zacky suddenly moved forward and attached his lips to Syn’s.

Syn slid his arms around Zacky and they kissed as if Zacky were still Zoey. When they parted, Syn placed his forehead on Zacky’s. “You know, it’s kind of different, kissing you like this, but it’s nice.”

“Does this mean we’re dating then?” Zacky asked.

“Want us to be?” Syn asked Zacky. He bit his lip and nodded. “Then Zacky Vengence, will you be my boyfriend?”

“I will, Synyster Gates.” Zacky said, kissing Syn again.

10 minutes later, they walked downstairs and saw Matt making coffee. “Matty, make me coffee please?” Zacky asked.

Matt snorted. “Uh, no.”

“How about me?” Syn asked, standing behind Zacky and wrapping his arms around him. Matt raised an eyebrow at that.

“Uh, aren’t you like dating Zoey, Syn?” He asked.

Zacky looked up at Syn. “Is it technically cheating if you date me and Zoey?”

“Since Zoey was mine first, you’re my mistress.” Syn smirked, kissing him.

“Same person technically.” Zacky murmured.

“I’m confused.” Matt said.

“I told him.” Zacky said, knowing that Matt would know what he meant. And of course he did, his eyes widening in surprise.

“Really?”

“No, I’m lying completely.” Zacky rolled his eyes. “Yes, really.” He grinned.

“And obviously, you took it well Syn.”

“Are you just stupid from lack of caffeine today?” Syn asked.

“Your words sting me.”

“Bite me bitch.”

Zacky whistled. “Do I have to throw a bucket of cold water over you guys?”

“No. Just let me have my coffee.” Syn said.

“I’m going to tell Jim and Johnny.” Syn and Matt stared at him. “What? You guys know and it’s not fair on them.”

“Well, it’s your secret.” Matt said. “So, you both want coffee?”

“I knew you’d come round Matty.” Zacky grinned.

Matt just flipped him off. “Fuck you dude.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe. Synacky love. Real Synacky love. *grins*

Another update on Monday night or Tuesday day. And savour it, because it MIGHT be the last for a few weeks.

Comments?

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo