Lips of Deceit

Chapter 17.

Johnny, Jimmy and Syn got used very quickly to Zacky changing around them. Especially Syn though. They didn’t want the media getting hold of their relationship, so when ever they went out, Zacky went out as a woman.

Zacky even turned up as a woman to some practices.

“Why are you like that dude?” Johnny asked one practice.

“Because if I don’t change today, then I’ll be stuck for a week again. And I don’t really want to deal with that again.”

“I wouldn’t mind it.” Syn smirked.

“I’m sure you wouldn’t.” Zacky grinned as she kissed him.

Jimmy burst into the room, making everyone jump. “Guys, have you seen this?” He held up a magazine.

“Yes, we’ve all seen Rock Sound before.” Johnny rolled his eyes.

Jimmy slapped him round the head with it. “Don’t be fucking smart Johnny. Read this.”

Zacky, Syn, Johnny and Matt crowded round the magazine and read the article.

SEVENFOLD GUITARIST BEING REPLACED?

In recent weeks, Avenged Sevenfold have been rehearsing and getting ready to record their upcoming album, but it seems there is a change in the lineup. Rhythm guitarist Zacky Vengence, 26, has been seen missing at many practices.

Instead, a dark haired woman has been seen going in with lead guitarist Synyster Gates, 27, and vocalist M. Shadows, also 27. There are also rumours that this mysterious woman and Gates are dating. Our photographers have seen Gates and this woman out on more than 4 occasions.

We have a few photos here for you to…


Zacky didn’t even finish reading the whole article. She just ripped the magazine off the table and threw it across the room.

“Fuckers!” She screamed. “Those fucking… fuckers!”

“Zee, it’s alright. If you need to change and come to practice, just come in as yourself and change in here.” Matt put his arm around her.

“Why can’t they fucking keep out of our business?”

“Because it’s their job.” Jimmy snorted.

“And it’s our job to give them a fucking awesome album WITH you here.” Syn told her.

“I’ll fucking show them what Zacky fucking Vengence can do.” She said, grabbing her guitar. “I’ll fucking make this the best fucking album I’ve fucking played on.”

“There’s the Zacky that we all know and love. Complete with way too many uses of the word fuck.” Matt smirked. “Come on, mother fuckers, you heard the woman.”

“You know what, go fuck yourself, Sanders.” Zacky said, but everyone could hear that she was grateful for being cheered up.

The next day, Matt spoke to the magazine and told them that Zacky had been ill lately, and that he hadn’t been coming to some practices. And he didn’t say who ‘Zoey’ was, only that she was dating Syn, which was why she was at practices.

“Thanks for that, Matty.” Zacky grinned. “Now get your ass here so I can whip it on guitar hero.”

“You are so going down Baker.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I was totally gonna update on Tuesday but I seriously forgot. So, forgive me and I will give you some lovely Synacky love soon, I promise ok?

Comments cos you love me? And Girl!Zacky?

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo