Lips of Deceit

Chapter 19.

Zacky ran back to the bus, not stopping once. When he got there, he ran into the bunks and dived onto his. Then he changed into a woman. If he ever felt the need to cry, he always changed.

Everyone was used to ‘Zoey’ getting tearful occasionally, but never Zacky. They never took the piss out of him for it either. Well, at first they did (Johnny and Jimmy at least) but after a few months, they just tried to comfort their friend when she was upset.

She heard the curtain pulled open, but she had her back to it so she couldn’t see who it was. She felt the person climb in next to her and close the curtain again. She felt an arm on her side.

“What happened Zacky?” Matt asked. Zacky should have known it would be Matt.

“He proposed.” She said simply.

“I knew he was going to.” Matt told her. “But why have you run back here without him?”

“I didn’t answer him. I couldn’t. I… I don’t know. There was just something in my mind.”

“Well, you have been dating a little over a year, so it’s kind of early still.”

“No, it’s not that.” Zacky awkwardly turned so he was looking at Matt. “It’s the fact that I don’t know if he asked me because I’m me, or if I can change into a woman too.”

“Zack, you know that’s bollocks.” Matt told him. “Why would you think he’s only with you because you can turn into a chick?”

“Because… Oh, I don’t know.” She started crying again. “I feel so fucked up.”

“Seriously, you need to talk to him. He loves you so much, he’s told me, and if you turned him down, he’s going to be so depressed.” Zacky bit her lip ring, thinking about it. “Dude, he loves you for you, not the fact that you sometimes have tits.”

“But-”

“For fucks sake Zacky!” The curtain was ripped open and Jimmy and Johnny were standing there. “Seriously, are you that fucked up in the head that you can’t realise how much Syn loves you?”

“Dude, he’s said it to all of us. He loved you before he even met ‘Zoey’.” Johnny used air quotes. “The only reason he dated ‘Zoey’, you know before we all found out it was you, but he dated ‘Zoey’ because she reminded him of you, of the guy you.”

“He told me that the day I told him about this.” Zacky said, thinking back to a year ago, when Syn had found out.

“Well then you must know it’s true.” Jimmy told her. “I’m gonna go find him and drag his sorry ass back here, and you’re going to tell him you want to marry him. Because we all knew it was inevitable.”

Zacky looked up at them all, smiling a little. “Really?”

“Well, once you started dating at least. But get cleaned up, I’ll grab him and if you do anything tonight, which I’m guessing you probably will be, then don’t make it loud.” Jimmy grabbed Johnny’s collar and dragged him away to find Syn.

“Come on honey.” Matt got out of the bunk and held his hand out to her. “Let’s get you ready for your engagement.” Zacky giggled and took the hand. “Are you changing back?”

“I might as well stay as I am, wait out the hour.” Zacky said. “It means I don’t have to worry changing another time this week. And by the way, have I ever mentioned you sound really gay sometimes?” Matt flipped her off, while she just stuck her tongue out.

Zacky changed into one of her outfits she’d brought with her, and waited for Johnny and Jimmy to return with Syn.

She waited for over half an hour before she started getting tired. That, and she didn’t want to cry again that Syn hadn’t shown up yet. “When they turn up, tell them I’m sleeping.” She told Matt. Then she changed into jeans and a t-shirt and crashed onto her bunk, asleep within seconds.
♠ ♠ ♠
I couldn't hold you in suspense. And I also didn't want any readers trying to stalk me and kill me for making Zacky run away. This is kinda like part 2 of the last chapter, and the next chapter will conclude it. But the story isn't over yet, don't worry your pretty little heads about that!

Comments are the sex. You are the sex. Give me your sex.

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo