Lips of Deceit

Chapter 7.

Matt had got home within an hour that day, to find Zacky curled up on the couch, rocking back and forth slightly. He tried not to, but the urge to laugh was too much.

“Shut up, fucker.” Zacky said, not even looking at him.

“So, what are wearing on your date with Brian then?” Matt asked, dragging out the I in his name.

“I have no idea. I don’t even know why I accepted now.” Zacky said miserably. “All because he looked really damn good today-”

“Hang on, you thought that Syn looked hot?” Matt asked, eyes wide.

“I didn’t say that!”

“It sounded implied.”

“Look, I have a date, and he didn’t leave his number for Zoey, so I- What the hell is so funny?” Zacky asked as Matt started pissing himself laughing.

“Zoey? That’s funny dude.” Matt managed to say.

“It was the first thing that came to mind.” Zacky pouted. “I’m going to my room, I’ll just hide there until I change back.”

“Zacky, dude, I’m sorry, ok?” Matt stopped her getting up. “You know I love you really. And about tomorrow night, I think you should just go for it.”

“What?” Zacky screeched.

“Take it down a few decibels next time.” Matt joked. “And I think you need to get out of the house when your like this. Whenever you turn woman, you coop yourself up in here. You need to let your hair down, take advantage of your body when your like this.”

“I don’t know…” Zacky chewed on one of her lip piercings.

“Dude, just go for it. I totally would.”

“Well then, what should I wear? The only stuff I have is just casual stuff to hang about the house in.” Zacky told him, even though she didn’t need to. Matt knew exactly what girl clothes Zacky had.

“Tell you what, how about I go out and get you some new outfits. I assume you haven’t changed sizes?” Zacky shook her head. “Well then I’ll grab you some outfits.”

“Thanks Matt.”

“But there is a catch. You have to walk Ichabod.” Matt knew that when Zacky was stuck for a week, she always made him walk Ichabod. “That can be your first taste of getting out as a woman.”

“Matt, you suck. But fine.” She sighed.

“No, I rock. I’m gonna head out now, I won’t be that long.”

When Matt returned an hour later, Zacky had taken her dog out for a 45 minute walk.

“So, you go take those to your room and try that on.” Matt commanded his friend. “I’m sure Syn will like them.”

“If there’s anything showing more cleavage than I want Sanders, I swear-”

“Chill dude. There’s nothing like that. Well, one might come close, but it’s not like you have to wear it, I just had it there just in case.”

“You know, there are moments that make me wonder if your gay Matt.”

“Fuck you dude. I’m not the one going on a date with Syn.” Matt grinned, winking as well. “Now, go try them on!”

“Ok.” Zacky sighed, walking up to her room. She might as well try them on now, it would get it out of the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, second update. And as I said in the last chapter, we still want you to vote HERE for the pairing you want us to write for the next co-join.

Comments and subscribers! Help me get to 10 stars quicker than Sugar!

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo