Ciao Bella

Ten

The couch it’s so comfortable after a long day in Magic Kingdom. I laid on the couch and Joe lifted me up and put my on his chest at that moment my phone rang it was Lucy.

“Yes, Lucy?”

“OHMYGOD! Guess what just happened.”

“Explain.”

“Okay.We were fighting in the elevator”

“Who is we?”

“Kev and I”

“Anyway, he was like i will punch you in the face if we don’t go to Epcot and I'm like I dare you, so he went to punch me but he meant to stop but didn't, so he punched me in the face (NOT HARD) and i flipped out on him. He was like does you're face hurt now? And I was like you hardly hit me I'm just shocked you would punch a girl in the face! He was like who said I was punching a girl...so i beat the shit out of him. Then, he said we were going to Epcot and we started fighting again and he goes I don't argue with my brother’s girlfriends but you’re different. I was like I’m different and he goes can I ask you a question so I was like what? He goes where do you want to go? and i was like Animal Kingdom. Then, Nick broke it up after he stopped laughing and Gabby is still laughing.”

“Wow, you now Joe heard the whole thing and he is laughing so hard.”

“You and Joe decided where we go tomorrow and were not a lot allowed to argue with you.”

“Were going to my grandparents.”

“Fine. KEVIN WE ARE GOING TO BELLA’S GRANDPARNETS’” She screams in the phone.

“OKAY!” He screams back.

“I’m hanging up I need to shower and do my hair. Bye” I hung up before she said bye, threw my phone on the floor and told Joe to let go of me so I can get in shower, so were not late, but he don’t wanna. He wants to hold me all night. I finally broke free and I went in the shower, started to sing Summer Hair = Forever Young and Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off, after I was out, got dressed told Joe to get in. After he was done and dressed I went in to do my hair as in blow dry and straighten it. After that Joe blew his hair and I had fun and straightened it. It looked good. I wanted to eat his hair. We chilled in the room until Gabby and Lucy called us.

Five minutes later, we get a call from them and we head down the stairs and we see Kevin and dressed in ripped jeans. Nick has a plaid shirt to match Lucy’s Irish skirt. Kevin is in a blue button down shirt for the hell if it. While Joe and I are wearing band t-shirts, Me in Hey Monday shirt and my red skinny jeans, Joe in an AC/DC shirt and his purple skinny jeans. We walk down to the ferry dock, and wait 5 minutes for the ferry while we wait my phone rings it’s a text from Kake. It says “Heyyyy, Karrot. When you coming back to Jersey?” I quickly reply before Lucy asks. I send her back “Next week, why?” I send the text shut my phone and put it in my pocket.

We went on to the ferry and luckily we were on the same ferry as my family, so we were talking to them and figuring out what to do after dinner.

“Bella, are you and Joe gonna get married one day?” Anna asks.

“Maybe, one day. But I do love him.” I said to Anna.

“Oh, okay.” She said running off and I forced Joe to go get her. He runs past us and lifts her up and puts her on his shoulders. She is laughing so much I couldn’t help but to laugh.

-Time Elapse-

We finished dinner and walked around Downtown Disney and somehow someway we always wind up at Virgin Mega Store. Lucy, Gabby and I run in and look at all the CDs of course they had Jonas. Right next to Jonas was Miley so we took all the Demi and Jonas CDs and covered her face. We ran to the t-shirt sections and picked up a few things. I bought a Taking Back Sunday shirt and The Academy Is… Fast Times at Barrington High CD. Lucy got a Escape the Fate shirt with Demi Lotavo’s Don’t Forget. And Gabby got a Fall Out Boy shirt with Miley Cyrus’ Breakout. Megan and Anna got Jonas Brothers shirts and CDs. The guys signed it. And Joey got My Chemical Romance Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge CD. And my uncle and aunt got Evanescence’s Open Door. Then we headed back to the hotel for sleep since tomorrow will be a great adventure.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahah donee!
happy breyy
now ima read your storyyy
comment<33