Ciao Bella

Undici

(Joe’s POV)

-Time Elapse-

We walked back to the hotel. Bella got tired so I carried her to the room. She whispered something sweet in my ear and kissed my neck. I got chills up my back. I put her on the couch she took off her shoes and I took of my shoes I sat next to her, she cuddled up to me. She kissed me I kissed her back harder. She climbed on me and kissed me on my neck. My hands rubbed up and down her back then they made there way to her thighs. I lifted her up making out and put her onto her bed. We separated from the kiss.

“No, stay.” She said I laid down next to her she cuddled up to me again I wrapped my arms around her. She fell asleep fast, I was right there with her.

-Time Elapse-

I woke up and I saw Bella still sleeping. I got up went to the bathroom, changed my clothes since we slept in our clothes. As soon, as I got done brushing my teeth, she got up, walked over to me and put her arms around my waist and sniffed my shirt.

“Joe, you smell good.”

“Haha, thanks. It’s called axe.”

“Ha! Yeah.” She said as she pushing me out of the bathroom.

“Now, if you excuse me I need to pee and shower and shit.”

“Haha, fine.” I walked out of the bathroom, and laid on the bed waiting for Bella. How long does it take girls to shower do there hair and everything else? I got bored so I turned on the TV, while it’s turning on Bella’s phone starts ringing Poppin’ Champagne by All Time Low. Its’ her grandparents.

“Bella, your grandparents are calling.”

“Answer it.” I pick up the phone and say hello.

“Hello?”

“Hi, is this Bella’s phone?”

“Yeah, it’s Joe.”

“Oh, hi Joe. Is Bella there?”

“Yeah, she is in the shower. Can I have her call you back or I can take a message.”

“Just ask her when you guys are leaving.” I asked her she said in an hour. I repeated that into the phone. I said bye to them they did the same. As soon as I hung up the phone she came out of the bathroom. She was wearing her tight Cobra Starship shirt that shows off every curve she has her bright pink skinny jeans and her vans. Her eyeliner was pink and black and her hair straight as can be. I went over to her and kissed her, and held her tight I didn’t want to let go.

“Joe, we need to get going but first we need to get Kevin and Gabby and Nick and Lucy.” She is right we have to get them. We grabbed our phones and headed out. Bella was skipping down the hall to Lucy’s and Nick’s room. I chased her but she beat me. We knocked on the door until someone answered. Nick was the one who answered. Bella ran into the room to find Lucy and Lucy ran out of the closet and ran into her. They both fell me and Nick were laughing very hard. They grabbed there stuff, well phones and headed to Kev’s and Gabby’s room.

“KEVIN!! COME ON!! WE NEED TO GO!” Bella and Lucy screamed. Gabby opened the door.

“Hey, Gabby you guys ready to go?”

“Yeah, just a minute. KEVIN!”

“Coming!” he screamed from the bathroom. Kevin walked out of the bathroom. So we all walked to the car well, expect for Bella, Gabby and Lucy they ran. For some reason they are all so hyper. Since we were going to Bella’s grandparents we let her decide what to listen to and she choose The Academy Is… I learned she has a thing for the bassists Sisky.

“Bella, you better not cheat on me with this Sisky guy.”

“Aw. Your jealous. But I won’t I love you to much.” She said kissing me. “OHMYGOD I love this song!” The song was called Summer Hair = Forever Young. She started to sing.

We're crashing cars we used to share
With summer girls
With summer hair
We're driving around chasing the stars
But the party's busted up
Before it ever starts

I'll never let you go
Don't ever forget
Tell me you'll remember
Forever young
I'll never let you fall
It's not over yet
You and me forever
Forever young
We're forever young

Stop making plans, start making sense
Don't you believe any word they said
Sparked up, sparked up like a book of matches
Falling through the night
And rising from the ashes

I'll never let you go
Don't ever forget
Tell me you'll remember
Forever young
I'll never let you fall
It's not over yet
You and me forever
Forever young
We're forever young

Don't come any closer
Don't tell me it's over
Don't kiss me goodbye
Here we are, am i taking this too hard?
Don't say that it's easy
The hardest part is leaving
Don't you wonder why...
Suddenly, we're all running out of time

I'll never let you go
Don't ever forget
Tell me you'll remember
Forever young
I'll never let you fall
It's not over yet
You and me forever
Forever young
We're forever young
We're forever young
We're forever young


By the time she was done, everyone in the car was silent; I could tell she sang that with all her heart. The CD kept playing and random conversations about what would happen if Pete Wentz and Lil’ Wayne ran for president. Lucy was all like Lil’ Wayne and Bella was all like Pete Wentz along with Gabby. I said Pete Wentz, Nick said Lil’ Wayne and Kevin was all like Gerard Way. We cracked up I couldn’t stop laughing for at least 5 minutes. By the time we ended the conversation, I needed Bella to give me directions. She gave me directions and we got there.

We got out of the car and we walked to the door. Bella rang the doorbell multiple times. Then all we hear is ‘No one is home.’

“POPPY OPENS THE DOOR!” Bella screams. Her grandpa opens the door with her grandma and they say there hellos. And we go inside. Just the look on Bella’s face I could tell it would be a fun day.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahaha i updated breyyy
3 pages!! woooohooo!!
comment<333
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN!!<333