Ciao Bella

Nove

(Nick’s POV)

Alone in Magic Kingdom with Lucy, this should be fun. First me and Lucy ran and play so many games it wasn’t funny. Then we decided to hit up some rides. We first went on It’s A Small World and I thought it would be the perfect ride to ask Lucy to marry me. Even though we are too young to get married we will wait a few years until we are like 21 or something. We are waiting on line I put my hand in my pocket and I feel the ring. We got on the boat and I waited until we got to the Italy part. We got there I got down on one knee.

“Lucy, I know you will say yes but anywho, will you marry me?” As soon as I said that Lucy started to cry.

“Yes, Nick I would love to marry you but aren’t we a little to young.”

“Yeah, I already have it planned we wont tell anyone. I’ll just say I bought you a promise ring, and in a few years. I’ll ask you again.”

“That’s perfect. I love you!” She said kissing me. I got back on my seat, then I put the ring on her and sang with her until the song was over. We had fun, then we walked across and went on the Pooh ride for no reason, but I think Lucy just wanted to sing the Tigger song. After that ride was over we went on Space Mountain. Before I knew it one, but we weren’t that far away from the restaurant, so we raced. Of course Lucy beat me but she ran into Kevin. She seriously ran into him. It was funny. We started talking about what we did today while we waited for Bella and Joe.

(Kevin’s POV)

Okay, we got the park, Gabriella and I decided to go on some rides, we went on Big Thunder Mountain. Damn, that ride was fast then we went on The Haunted Mansion Gabriella got scared so I comforted her. It was funny but yet again she looked adorable all cuddled in my arms. We started walking around she stole my sunglasses so I chased her.

“GAB, GIVE MY GLASSES!”

“NOT IN A MILLION YEARS, JONAS!”

“FINE, BUT YOU ASKED FOR IT!!” I ran as fast as I could and I caught up with her and I picked her up and kissed her she put my sunglasses back on.

“Kev, I love you!”

“I love you too!” I said sitting her on my lap after I sat on a bench.

“Kev, we needs to talk.” Oh shit I hate those words. “I’m not breaking up with you but I need to know something.” I gave the go ahead look “What are we gonna do you live in Jersey and I live her in Florida.”

“Well, you can come live me and my brothers and there girlfriends.” She looked at me hopefully.

“Do you think Joe and Nick will mind?”

“No, not at all.” She kissed me and we got up and starting walking to the restaurant when Lucy runs in to me. I almost fell but caught my balance.

“Hey, Nick, Lucy!” I greeted them. “I have a question. Do you think Gabby can live with us in NJ?”

“I don’t mind it.” Lucy said.

“I don’t mind it either” Nick said.

“Okay, now all I need to do is ask Joe and Bella. Has anyone seen them?”

“No,” Lucy said “Wait nevermind there they are!” She said pointing to them walking.

“Who is walking with them?” Gabby asks.

“OHMYGOD it’s Megan and Anna. Her cousins.” Lucy screams while running over to them. Nick follows.

(Bella’s POV)

I saw Lucy and Nick run towards me. Joe was like laughing because my uncle said something funny.

“MEGAN, ANNA!!” Lucy screamed hugging them.

“Lucy!!” They screamed. We walked over towards Kevin and Gabby and introduced them. Megan and Anna both got there hugs. Joey was all like sup man. Like he normally is but he was polite.

“Hey, guys do you think they can eat lunch with us.”

“Yeah, no problem.” They all answer in unison.

-Lunch-

“Joey, Megan and Anna what do you want to eat?” Asks my aunt. Megan and Anna scream chicken nuggets and Joey wants a cheeseburger. I got my self chicken fingers as did Joe, Lucy and Gabby. The rest of them got cheeseburgers, but I have no clue what my uncle got it was BBQ, with cheese, chili, and chicken and fries. I was to afraid to ask, but I tried but it was good. While we ate our lunch we were thinking about going to Downtown Disney to chill at night. We all agreed that was a good idea and Rainforest Café with everyone my family, The Jonas Clan and Lucy and Gabby. For some reason Lucy and I got so hyper Joe and Nick made us sit on there laps so we wouldn’t do any thing stupid. We finished lunch and went on a few more rides and then we said goodbye and went back to get ready.

-Car Ride-

Lucy and I were singing I Kissed a Girl so loud that we didn’t even hear Hot N Cold come on. But we started singing it anyway. Nick and Joe tried to make us shut up but it didn’t work so Joe joined us. It was very funny watching him sing Katy Perry. WE arrived to the hotel and we went our rooms and started getting ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
HA UPDATED BREYY HAPPY!!! \COMMMENT<33

OHH BTW LONGEST CHAPTER I HAVE EVER TYPED!