Ciao Bella

Cinque

(Kevin’s POV)

When Joe and Nick saw Bella and Lucy I saw there face light up. I knew Joe is in love with her on the plane ride I kept looking over and Bella’s head was on his shoulder the whole flight and Joe’s hand was on her knee and also holding her hand. Nick and Lucy are also in love I could tell on the way to the airport, on the plane, and in the car on the way to the resort and now.

“Hey Kevin, where are we going?” Joe asked.

“You’ll see.”

“Kev, mom, dad and Frankie coming” Nick asked.

“No.” I said. On the way there we were listening to Fall Out Boy and Switchfoot. Bella was singing along to Fall Out Boy and Lucy was jamming to Switchfoot, she hates FOB because of Pete Wentz.

“Okay, guys were here.” I get out and show them where there eating. Bella and Lucy’s jaws dropped.

“OHMYGOD Kev it’s so beautiful!” the girls said at the same time.

“It wasn’t my idea it was Joe and Nick’s idea.” They got out of the car and hugged them.

“Wait, Kev are you staying?”

“No. I’m taking Frankie to Disney quest to play video games, then were going to the Rainforest Café.”

“Okay, we will see you later.” Bella and Lucy hugged me goodbye.

“But I will be picking you guys up at 11.” Joe and Nick said goodbye.

(Bella’s POV)

Joe and Nick really out done them selves. I can’t believe Joe can really pull this off because he normally can’t keep secrets. It’s funny.

“Joe, I love you!” I said running to kiss him but he already bet me too it.

“Bella, I love you too.” He said kissing me. I smiled through the kiss. Nick and Lucy left somewhere. So Joe and I are alone. Alone time with Joe. Something I wanted. He is the best boyfriend I ever had.

“Joe, is it weird that I can see us in 5 years.”

“No, because I was thinking the same thing.”

“Aw, Joe.” I kissed him. We ate what ever Kev packed for us, and stared at the stars. Most of the night, I was lying on his chest with his arm around me. Nick and Lucy had to ruin the moment with them telling us Kev will be here in 5 minutes. Kev is just got here. There is someone in the car with him and it’s not, Frankie. We get in the car, and Kev and his friend are talking. But Joe and I will call him later to find out who it is. We get back to the hotel, Lucy and I are talking about what we did that night on our way back to our rooms when Joe sneaks up behind us scaring us. But I found it cute. We got in the elevator, talking about what were doing tomorrow and who Kev ‘friend’ is. So Lucy and I said our goodbyes and goodnights. Joe opened the door and we went in got our pajamas on went to sleep. Then, my phone rang. It was my grandparents, who live in Florida. Wonder what they want.

“Yes, nanny, poppy?”

“I heard you are done in Florida with Joe. We want you guys to come and visit? Is that okay?”

“I guess so. Let me talk about it with Joe, and I’ll you back in the morning. Goodnight”

“Okay, goodnight. I love you.”

“I love you too.” I told Joe what they want to do he said it was fine if Nick and Lucy and Kevin came. I told him I would ask in the morning, but it should be fine. I kissed Joe goodnight and went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
see brey i told you long.
and i updated!!
Comment!! <333

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY FRANKIE!!!!!<3333