Ciao Bella

Six

It’s morning. Oh how much I hate waking up at 7, but were meeting the rest of the Jonas Clan and Kev’s new friend. I got up showered straightened my hair, got dressed, brushed my teeth, and woke Joe up.

“JOE GETS YOUR LAZY BUTT UP!” I screamed. He woke up, and looked at me. “Come on, we got to meet everyone.” He got up did his hair, and got dressed. I grabbed my phone and he grabbed his and we left the room. As, we walked down the hall, we approached, Kev’s room. He told us to get Nick and Lucy. We walked next door, and got them then we bugged Kev to finish getting ready, Nick being the weird one opened Kevin’s door and we saw him making out with his friend.

“KEVIN! WHO IS YOUR FRIEND?” Nick asked.

“Uh… guys, this is Gabriella, my girlfriend.”

“Since when?” Joe said.

“Since last night, we met last night at the rainforest café when I was with Frankie. Actually, Frankie introduced us.” He explained. Joe pulled me out in the hall, to talk.

“What’s up Joe?”

“Nothing, I just wanted to do this.” Before I could speak he planted a kiss on my lips and I didn’t fight it I kissed him back. After that, they were all walking out to the car. On the way out, there were so many fans, Joe had to call Big Rob, to take care of them since the boys haven’t told the public about me and Lucy, but since it was no use to I told Joe that he should just tell the fans and the press that he has a girlfriend. We walked outside hands intertwined.

“HEY, GUYS!! CAN YOU ALL QUITE DOWN?” Joe screamed. I never knew he can be so loud. It got so quite that if Lucy had her ipod you would be able to hear every single word coming from the song she is listening to. “Okay, thank you guys, before I tell who this is I want to say I love you all, you guys are such great fans. Now, I will tell you who this is…” I squeeze his hand, he knows I’m nervous. “This is my girlfriend, Bella” After he said that you heard everyone gasp in shock.

“I too have an announcement.” Nick butts in. “This is my girlfriend Lucy.” Then Kev butts to introduce Gabriella. After all the confessions, we finally make our way through to get to the car, and head our way to breakfast.

Since it’s Frankie birthday he wanted to eat breakfast with Pooh and friends, since Lucy is the only one that knows about my pooh obsession, she’s prepared for this. We pull up to the parking lot and we go sit down when pooh comes over and gives us a hug. I start to spaz.

“OH MY GOD IT’S POOH! OH MY GOD IT’S TIGGER!” I spaz out and run over and hug him I guess Joe got jealous because he came over to me and put his arm around my waist. I said goodbye to Tigger and walked back to the table.

“Joe, were you jealous that I went to hug Tigger?”

“Yeah, I just don’t you hugging anyone but me.”

“Aw it’s sweet you care so much but I haven’t be here since I was 7, I missed it.”

“I’m glad I can be here with and I love you.”

“I love you too.” I said as he pulled me in to a hug. We reached the table and my waffles shaped as Mickey Mouse ears are here and I quickly sit down to eat them. At that moment my phone rings. I’ll deal with it later. All I care about is my waffles, and the fact I’m here with my best friend and my boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
i told you i was updatingggg BREY!!
xDD
comment<3
and yes i love Pooh and Waffles.