Ciao Bella

Sette

“So, Bella how are those waffles?” Frankie asked.

“There good!” I said like a 5 year old. Joe laughed and hugged me. After breakfast, we were discussing on what to do.

“I say we go to Magic Kingdom and ride on Space Mountain!” I basically scream. I am so hyper off of syrup I had at breakfast.

“That’s it, Bella your to hyper to deal I’m giving you to Joe.” Lucy said pointing to Joe. I skipped over to Joe and I almost fell, but luckily Joe was there to catch me.

“You okay, babe?” Joe laughed.

“Yeah, especially now that I’m in your arms.” I said trying not giggle, but that didn’t work, Joe started tickling me so I started to laugh so hard I couldn’t breathe. “Stop Joe, Joe quit it I can’t breathe!” I screamed he stopped; I caught my breath and climbed in the car and sat there until we left.

“Since Bella was the only to shoot an idea we will go to Magic Kingdom.”

“YAY!” I screamed jumping up and down.

“That’s it” Joe said lifting me up putting me in the seat “Your too hyper I’m gonna put you in the car and put your seatbelt on so you won’t move.”

“NO DON’T!” I yelled.

“Oh yes” He said as he put the seat belt on.

“Joe, thank you!” Lucy said as she sat on Nick’s lap.

“For what?”

“For putting Bella in the car, and making her shut up.”

“Oh no problem.”

“Is she always like this?” Gabriella asked.

“Yes, she is whenever she has a lot of sugar.” Joe answered. After Joe said that they got in the car, and we headed over to Magic Kingdom. While, on the way to Magic Kingdom, my cell rings, I look at the caller Id. It’s my grandparents.

“Yes, Nanny, Poppy?”

“Did you talk to Joe and everyone about coming over one day?”

“Yes, I did and Kevin asked if he can bring his girlfriend, Gabriella?”

“Yes, yes that’s fine.”

“Okay, I’m going now.”

“Okay, bye mommie.”

“Bye.” I hung up the phone. God they never stop calling. I explained to them what was going on and we agreed on going on the day after tomorrow.

An hour in the ride, we got bored so we started to talk about cookies and soap. I don’t know why but we did. The conversation lasted forever, it was hilarious. Then we got to Magic Kingdom, and I jumped out of the car and started to run towards the entrance but Joe caught up with me and lifted me up, and brought me to the car, and held my hand so I wouldn’t run off again.

“So are we all gonna separate or go together?” Kevin asked.

“Separate and meet for lunch at the Cosmic Ray's Starlight Café at 1:30.” I love that place they have this guy who is like an monster who sings and plays piano. We walked into the Magic Kingdom, and separated.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahah i finally got my word to work!!
and brey here comment then tell me what we are gonna do for halloween!!
comment<3