Ciao Bella

Eight

(Joe’s POV)

Alone with Bella until 1:30 and its 10:30 now, she looks so beautiful in her converse jeans, All Time Low shirt, and her vans. Since we have no one around us today I’m gonna take Bella on It’s A Small World. I love that ride, and she told me she also loves it.

“Bella, were going on It’s a small world first!”

“Fine”

“I’ll race you there!”

“No,” she screamed as she grabs my hand “let’s just walk.”

“Fine ruin my fun.” I pouted. We walked to other side of the park and got online to It’s a small world. After waiting 5 minutes we got on the ride. We sat down on the ride I grabbed her hand and she put her arm around my stomach and rested her head on my shoulder. I gently stroked her hair and kissed her forehead. The boat started moving, and all you hear is “It’s a small world after all!” over and over again. Bella started to sing but her voice quavered.

“Bella, are you okay?”

“Yeah, I just love Disney. I miss it here, and I’m happy to be here with you.” I hugged her tight she started to cry and I whispered in her ear. ‘I promise nothing will get in the middle of us.’ She kissed my cheek and before we knew it the ride was over. “Where now?”

“I know where follow me!” I said grabbing her hand and running towards Space Mountain.

“You know me to well! I love this ride!” We raced to the entrance, she beat me. Damn that girl is fast. We got online we had conversion on muffins. I don’t know why she was all like I love muffins. Then we went on and on for about 15 minutes. We got on the ride she was so prepared I got scared. It started out slowly then at the moment you least expect it. It goes so friggin fast I screamed on the top of my lungs. It was the funniest thing Bella was having so much fun, I have never seen her this happy since that day we went to Great Adventure in May. The ride was over, we got off. Bella and I could not walk in a straight line.

“Joe, I’m thirsty.” She wined.

“Okay, me too.” We walked to a random stand thing and ordered 2 cokes. When Bella ran because she knew someone, she was friends with. She introduced me too, her aunt and family. Her cousins Megan and Anna are so adorable and then love The Jonas Brothers. We were talking for a awhile and were gonna hang with them because her cousin Joey wants to have a re-match with her on the Buzz Lighter ride, and there gonna come for lunch with us so Megan and Anna can met Kevin and Nick. So, walk to the Buzz Lighter ride, there was no line so went right in and Bella and Joey were getting ready to battle I was with her uncle, he is pretty cool. The ride was over and Bella had beaten Joey again. I looked at the time 12. Since the restaurant was on the other side of the park, we all started walking. I took Bella’s hand. Her family is pretty cool. We went on a few more rides, and we finally got there and we saw Kevin, Nick, Lucy and Gabriella standing there waving at us.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its shortttt
but enjoyy happy breyy
comment<3333
happy i fixed brey!!