Keep Breathing My Angel

Childish Love

After having showers, straightening hair (both mine and Craig’s) a little teasing to my hair and makeup. Finding something to wear and grabbing shoes we were out the door by 11am.

“Today is going to be fun I promise you that” he said with a cheeky smile on his face I hadn’t seen that smile since the day at my house and I had missed it.

“Why what else do you have planned?” I was curious
“I’m not telling it’s a surprise”
“Oh Craig that’s so mean I don’t like surprises just tell me”
“Nup you will just have to wait and see”
“I hate you” I said jokingly.

He was now driving to Max’s place for band practice and I wanted to make him tell me so I reached over and attached my lips to his neck kissing, biting and sucking it and he let out a moan.

“God damn it Bella” it almost came out as a moan “Do you want us to crash?”
I stopped “Nope I just want to know what you have planned” I kissed his neck once more
“Well bad luck im not telling you” he said jokingly
“Fine then no more kisses…ever” I protested acting childish and turning away from him as much as I could in a car
“Ooh Isabella” he sounded funny like he knew it wasn’t going to last but at the same time he wished I would kiss him right there and then even though he was driving.

We got to Max’s place and entered I greeted everyone with a huge hug and kiss just to annoy Craig and they knew something fishy was up

“What that for?” Max laughed
“Oh don’t worry about her she’s being childish and trying to make me jealous” Craig answered
“Umm okay then jealousy is good” he laughed

Band practice went on for quite some time with me and Louise sitting on the couch in Max’s basement watching the boys practice. They were amazing this was them in their element, you could tell that they loved what they were doing and I knew right there and then that they would make it big because that was just the feel that you got from watching them.
Robert was an expert on the drums he knew exactly what he was doing and even managed to pull off some pretty sick tricks. Monte was crazy and just totally loving everything he did and he was a master and everyone knew it. Max on the other hand didn’t really care too much about what everyone else was doing he was just trying to show off in front of Louise and she sat with a huge smirk plastered to her face. Craig…his voice was epic and amazing he was able to scream out lyrics one minute and have a lullaby voice the next, and my god did he look hot, there was no way I was going to keep this no affection thing happening.

Afterwards they boys all sat down and we just hung out for a while
“Bella come here” Craig yelled and I walked over to where he sat I dint get a chance to say anything before I was pulled onto his lap and he had his mouth entwined with mine it really didn’t bother him that everyone was watching but I pulled away quick smart.

“One im still mad at you and two I don’t want everyone watching” I protested
But it made no difference to him this time he had latched onto my neck like I did to him in the car and that was it I gave up on the no affection thing but I still didn’t want everyone watching us.

“Craig stop” I pleaded and he did “I don’t want everyone watching us okay” he stopped but had a very sad look on his face so I gave him a quick kiss biting down on his bottom lip a little making sure not to get his snake bits and he let out a little moan and I giggled into his chest.

Only moments later Craig asked for the time and after Monte decided to be a smart ass and say it was time to get a watch we were told it was 4.30pm and with that Craig decided it was about time we got out of there. He seemed rather eager to get out of there but I think it had more to do with getting me out so I had no reason to protest anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow i have 9 subscribers lets try and make this 10
if i get comments i will update faster

pluss i have a new story up check it out
its called
"I want to wake up where you are"
and
features max green

Love Dani