Keep Breathing My Angel

You Taste Like Fairy Floss

We were out the door and in the car I no time and I was asking questions again

“So will you tell me where we are going now?” I questioned with a cheeky smile on my face
“Nope” he wasn’t giving in
“Craig do you want kisses?” I wined acting childish
“Bells I know you can’t resist me for long but I will give you a hint…I bet you haven’t been there since you were a child” this was really no help so I gave up and just sat back for the ride.

It wasn’t long before we pulled into a car park that I had driven past many time and I knew exactly where I was and Craig was right I hadn’t been here since I was a child.

I was at the local amusement park. It was about 30min away from my house. It was only fairly small but had all the good rides and the traditional stuff like roller coasters, dodgem cars, clowns and fairy floss. It was a vibrant place that instantly made anyone happy and it really brought out my childish side, as a smile spread across my face.

“So I guess you like your surprise?” Craig asked laughing at me
“Yea I think you get a kiss for this one” I said leaning over and kissing him he ran his tongue along my bottom lip as to ask for permission and I easily granted allowing his tongue to mingle with mine.

We were only like that for moments. I was excited I was a little kid in a candy shop and I needed something to brighten up my life at the moment with all the crap and sadness I have been through I needed something fun that would just take my mind off everything for a while and this was it.

“So what first”? Craig asked still laughing at the smile on my face
“I don’t know the dodgem cars”? I suggested

We traveled through the park going on every ride at least once I screamed my lungs off on the rollercoaster and Craig laughed at me all day constantly mucking around with me and kissing me in the most awkward places, but I loved it and I mean if we weren’t in public the sexual tension would have over come us.

It was now late and the sun had disappeared with black clouds and a cool breeze taking its place.
“We should get going before it starts raining” I said latched onto Craig’s arm for warmth
“Yea okay but I want fairy floss first” he protested now who was the childish one?

We got two bags of fairy floss one each and started the fairly long distance back to the car, but it was too late and it was raining.
The rain came down fast with large drops landing in the bag of fairy floss and I watched it melt. Turning from fluffy light pink to almost liquid sticky darker pink, I had an idea to throw it at Craig and watch it melt onto his skin. So that’s what I did.

It was war, throwing fairy floss back and forth we were extremely sticky and wet I had it all over my face and neck and arms and god knows where else, by the looks of it Craig had it on his face and neck. We managed to get back to the car almost completely drenched and extremely sticky.

Running to the house to get out of the rain I continued to run straight to Craig’s room, don’t ask why I just did. Craig entered only moment after me and I laughed at him I had become hyper since the fairly floss and he just smiled at me an evil smile before pinning me against his bedroom wall.

He pressed his lips to mine applying much wanted force quickly allowing him entrance to my mouth as he rested his hands on my bare waist as he managed to get his hands under my shirt. He pulled away from my mouth leaving butterfly kissed down my jaw line making his way to my neck where he proceeded to bite, suck and kiss.

“You taste like fairy floss” I commented but it came out a moan and he laughed continuing to nibble at my neck. Seconds later Craig was playing with the hem of my shirt and pulled away from my neck I sighed at the loss of contact as he quickly ripped the shirt off me. I quickly attached myself to him once more and he decided to make his way further down my body reaching my chest where he stopped once more to leave another much appreciated mark on my body. But now it was my turn to rip off his shirt and it was his turn to tell me I tasted like fairy floss.

We were soon attached again this time I was at his lips but not for long leaving a trail of kisses down his jaw and onto his neck. He grunted in annoyance as I left his mouth but I soon changed his mind when I headed back to bite at his bottom lip again. Even with his snake bites and having to be careful of them im pretty damn sure his lip was made for biting. I griped at his back with my nails leaving red marks on his bare skin he let out another moan and this time it was most definitely not in annoyance.
He moved backwards pulling me along with him to finally end up lying on his bed. He rolled over so that he was now on top of me and started to undo the button and zip of my jeans soon getting them off. The grinding and griping continued and you could feel the friction and heat of your bodies his jeans were next to be removed and it turned out that, that was all that had to be removed as he wasn’t wearing underwear and I smiled and giggled at him.

We woke the next morning with our legs still entwined like pretzels and he was drawing patterns on my bare skin.

“Morning” I rolled over to face him
“Morning” he replied kissing my lips “Are we going to go to school today?” he asked
“Oh shit its Monday I didn’t even realise” I paused to think for a moment “Yea we should go” I finished.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you like where this story is going
im about to skip about a year
and i hoope you dont hate me for it
but yea i guess you wont know until you post comments
coz im not updating till i have at least 3 comments
i must sound like a bitch but i want feedback
<3Daniela