Keep Breathing My Angel

Saying Goodbye This Time

We practically spent the rest of the week in bed just lying around and watching movies like we did the first week, when my mother died but this few days were more joking and we just made the most of the time we had left.

Packing his stuff was the funniest of things he had a giant suite case that I tried to fit myself in. I managed to get in but then Craig did up the zipper and I had a panic attack and started screaming and I think I scared Craig more then myself. I didn’t want him to pack it made him leaving for tour that much more real so I kept distracting him. Not letting him pack more then a couple of things at a time and stealing a t-shirt that I loved also finding a few things that were my own.

But the day came where he had to leave, a bus pulled up out the front of his house it was fairly large, black and shinny and I didn’t want him to get on it. honestly I didn’t know what I was going to do without him for seven weeks I don’t think I had spent seven weeks in my own house since my mum died and I really didn’t want to start now but I knew I had to for Craig.

I was given a quick tour of the bus before Craig put all his stuff on the buss and we said our goodbyes. I was half expecting to see Louise there but she was currently not with Max, not that I realised like I said I couldn’t be bothered keeping up.
I said goodbye and good luck to all the boys and they told me to stay safe and call them every day. I left Craig till last.

“You know I would take you with me if I could” he exclaimed holding onto my hands
“Ill miss you”
“Were playing a show here and I really hope I see you” I nodded my words were choked and I could feel the tears coming but I tried with all my might to hold them back
“Oh Bella please don’t cry your going to kill me” he pleaded wiping the imaginary tears from my eyes
“Im not” I retorted
“I know you Bella” I had to laugh at him
“I love you baby” it still didn’t matter we had been together for a year him saying he loved me still caused my heart to jump
“I love you too”
“Be good and stay safe, my house is sill your safe haven even if im not there okay” I nodded and reached up to kiss him knowing it would be the last time I kissed him in seven weeks and when you think about it that’s a long time.
Our kiss was soft and passionate and I managed not to cry as they pulled out of Craig’s drive-way.

Now it was just me standing alone in the middle of Craig’s drive-way by myself. It didn’t take long for me to fall to my knees as the tears that I had held back overcame me, I didn’t know what I was going to do for the next seven weeks but I was on my own now for the first time in a year, the first time since my mother died.
♠ ♠ ♠
i told you i would update today
it just took me a while i need to find more time to write im sorry
would someone please tell me what they think
i dont care if they hate it just tell me
PLEAE AND THANKYOU!!!