Keep Breathing My Angel

Just Run

God knows how long we stayed like that for well it must have been a while as we were interrupted by my dad who walked in on us.

“What on earth is this?” he questioned yelling at us
I instantly jumped down and pulled my shirt back down as it had ridden up quite a bit. Craig also straightened himself out trying to fix up his hair, my dad was not a man you wanted to get on the bad side of and by the look on Craig’s face he knew this.

“Dad, what are you doing home already?”
“Don’t question what im doing Isabella you’re the one practically having sex on the kitchen counter with what some worthless piece of trash” and it seemed as though I was more hurt by the words then Craig was.
“Dad don’t ever call Craig that don’t ever call anyone that” I yelled back
“so you wanna know what im doing home?” he questioned but didn’t give me a chance to say anything “Your mum was in a car accident and I’ve been at the hospital for the past three hours”
“What?” I was breathless and holding onto the counter to hold myself up “Is she all right?”
He simply shook his head “Bella she died” I didn’t understand why he was still yelling at me. It made me feel like I had to yell back but I only wanted to whisper.
“What do you mean?”
“What don’t you understand I told them to take her off life support there wasn’t anything they could do”
“Dad people come out of comas everyday” I yelled at him
“They said there was no hope. And if you ever speak to me like that again…”
“So you take her off life support don’t even tell your own daughter. Don’t give me a chance to say goodbye” I was yelling through the tears
“I didn’t think you would want to”
“What the fuck dad! She is my mum, and you take her away like you don’t even give a fuck.”

And then he slapped me across the face. My dad had never hit me before and this would have really hurt if I wasn’t so numb. Craig instantly tried to step in between my father and me trying to protect me but I wouldn’t let him I pulled him back behind me so he was out of my father’s reach this wasn’t his battle.

“Don’t you ever talk to me like that Bella”
“I wish it was you, I wish she was still here, I wish I got to say goodbye!” I yelled at him through more tears and then I ran because I didn’t know what else to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know this is short. ill post the next one very very soon
Leave comments let me know what you think
i will gove you a cup cake
<3