Keep Breathing My Angel

Don't Cry Baby

I could hear Craig yelling after me trying to get me to stop but I wasn’t going stop, I ran into the empty park near my house until I could hear Craig’s foot steps catch up with my own and he tackled me to the ground. I rolled onto my back struggling trying to get free but he wouldn’t let me. He was straddled over me pinning my hands down above my head and I continued to struggle.

“Bella stop” I could hear pain in his voice as well
and I stopped struggling and just laid there crying, he managed to wedge his hand in-between my back and the grass I was lying on and lifted me up lifting my legs with his other hand so I that he was cradling me while still sitting on the floor I rested my head on his chest and continued to cry for some time until no more tears would come.

“Im sorry” he said
“Why do you even care?”
“I don’t know Bella. But I do care”
“I don’t understand it” I half questioned and I knew he didn’t know what to say to that instead he said
“He gave you a busted lip” and he traced his finger ever so lightly over where my lip was bleeding and bruised. “I’ve got you okay” he said as he lifted me up with him and managed to carry me bridal style all the way home, well his home anyway we weren’t going anywhere near mine.

He put me down on my feet as he opened the door not for one moment letting go of my hand.
“Come on Hun” he said as he pulled me upstairs.

By this time it was dark out and even though I had no idea what the time was I felt as though I could have slept for a week. He pulled me into his room as I felt like my feet were weights and I couldn’t move. He sat me on the edge of his bed and walked out of the room for a minute.
He returned with a wet cloth and he cleaned up my smudged makeup and wiped the blood from my lip. He walked over to his closet then and came back with something but I wasn’t sure what it was.

He then took off my shoes and socks
“Stand” he said and I did as he said.
He unbuttoned my jeans pulling them off, and I stepped out of them.
“Lift your arms” and again I did as I was told
And he pulled my top off over my head and I dropped my arms.
“Again” he said and I lifted my arms again as he placed one of his shirts over my head and then he sat me down on his bed making me lay down and he pulled the sheets over me.
It didn’t even bother me that 24 hours ago I hated this boy and now I had practically let him undress me.

“Craig” I almost asked
“Yea” his voice was still sad and had pain infused in it
“Don’t leave me”
He walked over to his door and shut it and then turned around and hopped into bed next to me pulling the covers over us and pulling me closer to him.
He held me around the waist and I could tell he wasn’t going to let go and I found comfort in that, feeling as though if he did let go I would fall into a million pieces. He used one thumb to rub tiny circles on my stomach where his top had ridden up and I found myself sobbing again.
“Don’t cry baby, Just sleep” and for the last time that night I did what I was told.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please. Read. Rate.&. Comment.

You will get Cup Cakes in return
<3