Status: Updated Slowly

Family Values

Rivals

~Ivy's POV~

I took a deep breath as I began walking back toward the hospital. I tried not to pay attention to the car that was sitting there...knowing that whoever was in it wasn't there to visit anyone in the hospital. I was almost home free before 2 guys jumped out of the car and ran over grabbing my arms.

"Hold on there honey!" one replied.

"Get your fuckin paw's off of me!" I shot out turning to see none other than Tommy Jenkins, one half of the Jenkin's brother's gang who had been a rival of the gang the guys where in.

"Ivy Hughes...long time no see gorgeous!" he replied. I jerked my arms free from the man's grasp and flipped my hair out of my face.

"Not long enough Tommy!" I replied.

"What the hell brings you back here to Cali? Last I heard and saw you where hitting it big over there in New York and getting ready to marry some loser wannabe rock star!" Tommy replied.

"Yeah well things changed when I found out some asshole's murdered my mom and Mrs. Kindel!" I replied.

"That's right we heard about that! What a shame...they where both wonderful women!" he replied with a smile that I just wanted to knock right off his face.

"Yeah...you wouldn't happen to know anything about it now would you Tommy?" I questioned.

"Now why on earth would I know anything about that? You know I don't envolved with that shit anymore! I have manners! Right Marcus?" he replied looking at the man to his left that had been surprisingly quiet.

"Exactly!" he replied looking me up and down. My stomach started turning at his looks, like he was undressing me with his eyes. I always hated that shit...even while growing up!

"Yeah right!" I replied shaking my head. "I have shit to do!" I replied turning only to be grabbed by the Marcus guy being turned again to face Tommy.

"We're not done yet Ivy!" Tommy replied.

"Does it look like I give a shit? Now tell your monkey here to get his fuckin paws off of me!" I shot out.

"Well now that's not very lady like Ivy..calling someone a moneky!" Tommy replied looking behind me at Marcus. "Now is it Marcus?"

"Hell no it ain't!" he replied smacking me in the back of the head.

I stomped down of Marcus' foot and then kicked Tommy in the balls before elbowing Marcus in the stomach causing him to realese his grip on me. I turned to run into the hospital but Marcus grabbed a handful of my hair and jerked me down onto the hard concrete sidewalk. I let out a loud yelp and rolled to my side as I tried regaining my breath, that was the second time I had been tossed onto my back...I knew I had bruises forming.

Marcus then bent down picking me up, keeping a tight grip on my waist as he turned me toward Tommy who as holding himself taking deep breath's as he looked up at me.
"You fuckin slut!" he replied slapping me hard across the face, sending my head flying to the right with force. I grimiced as I could taste the blood forming in my mouth. I turned my head back toward him and spit in his face, blood and salvia everywhere.

He brought his fist back and was about to hit me before Zacky came running out of no where taking him down to the side walk, nailing rights and lefts. I began squirming trying to get free as I watched Zacky beating the shit out of Tommy infront of me and the Marcus guy who wasn't doing shit. Zacky finally stood and turned looking toward us. A small smile appeared on his face and I felt Marcus' grip lossin around my waist.

"Put her down and I wont blow your fuckin brains out!" I heard Matt's voice reply from behind us. I turned and gasped as I saw Matt standing behind Marcus, his pistol to the back of Marcus' head.

Marcus placed me back on my feet, I inturn, was grabbed by Zacky who looked at my lip that was bleeding. Any other time I would've pushed Zacky away but I was scared shitless and I knew now that Zacky was only trying to help and protect what he thought was his family.

"Now...let's take a little walk shall we?" Matt replied as he pushed Marcus toward Tommy, keeping his gun on them.

Marcus knealt down beside Tommy who was spitting up blood himself, as Matt walked over to Zacky and I.

"You ok Ivy?" Matt asked as he looked at me just as Zacky was.

"My back is killing me and my lip hurts like fuck!" I replied as Zacky tilted my head back looking at my lip.

"What the hell?" we heard Brian's voice from the hospital doors. Our heads turned to see him, Jimmy, and Yessica walking out with wide eyes. Jimmy quickly pulled out his gun and pointed it toward Marcus and Tommy, while he placed his free arm protectivly around Yessica.

Brian walked quickly to me tilting my head back looking at my lip, his face held anger and his eyes held a look I'd never saw before. He looked into my eyes then looked at Zacky.

"What happened?" he questioned.

"Well Johnny and I pulled up and saw that Tommy and his bitch where talking to Ivy here. We parked and watched and when Ivy tried to leave they grabbed her and Marcus here smacked her in the back of the head, causing Ivy to start beating the shit out of them both...and she was doing a pretty good job too until King Kong here threw her down to the ground! That's when I jetted from the fuckin car and got here just in time to stop Tommy from punching Ivy in her face!" Zacky replied looking from Brian to Marcus and Tommy who were now standing.

"How'd your lip get busted?" Brian asked in a soft tone, loosing his angry tone that he had used with Zacky. I looked at him and saw his face held concern and love as he looked at me.

"He hit me!" I replied.

"Who?" he asked as he ran his thumb across my left cheek, still looking in my eyes.

"Tommy" I replied.

"Tommy?" He asked again and then turned looking toward Marcus and Tommy. "You hit my girl?" he asked looking directly at Tommy.

"She's not your girl!" Tommy shot out causing Matt to tap him in the back of the head with his gun. Tommy groaned and held the back of his head.

"Oh but she is!" Brian replied wrapping his arms around my waist. "And you put your hands on her which means your about to die!"

"Mommy?" I heard a small voice cry out causing everyone to turn their heads toward it.

Johnny stood there with Heaven in his arms and Sophia was standing beside him. My eyes widened as I ran toward them taking Sophia in my arms.

"Close your eyes girls!" I replied quickly looking at them.

"But Mommy they have guns!" Sophia replied.

"I know baby but close your eyes!" I replied looking at her. She nodded and did so.

"Daddy?" Heaven asked looking toward Brain. I looked at her and then followed her eyes as she looked at Brain. He smiled at me then Heaven. My eyes filled with tears as I smiled.

"Heaven close your eyes baby please?" I asked.

"Is he our Daddy mommy?" she questioned again looking at me.

"Yes hunny that's your Daddy now please close your eyes for me?" I asked. She nodded and closed her eyes holding tightly to Johnny who smiled.

"Johnny let's take the girls for ice cream!" I replied and he nodded as we began walking away from the comotion.

We took the girls down the block to a small ice cream stand where they both got ice cream cones and sat talking to Johnny like they had known him forever. This made me smile knowing how the girls had become attached to everyone.

"Let's go play at the park Mommy!" Heaven squeeled as she looked over at the park across the street.

"What about the guys?" I asked looking at Johnny.

"When their done they'll come find us...right now I need to keep you out of trouble and Syn's daughters safe before I get killed!" Johnny replied as he took the girls hands.

We walked them to the park and watched them play for what seemed like hours. Johnny was pushing Heaven, Sophia and myself on the marry-go-round when A black SUV pulled up and Brian and Matt got out walking toward us. They whistled for Johnny who ran over to them, leaving us spinning. The girls held tightly to me laughing, causing me to smile. I rubbed their backs as the marry-go-round slowed and looked down as they had grown quiet to see them both with their eye's closed. I smiled and ran my fingers through their hair, knowing that they both had just fallen to sleep. Johnny had worn them out!

I looked back up as the marry-go-round was stopped, to see Brian standing infront of me. I smiled slightly then looked back down at the girls. He reached out and lifted my chin with his finger looking at my lip again.

"I'm sorry" he replied lowly.

"Don't be....you did nothing wrong!" I replied looking in his hurtfilled eyes.

"I should've been there to protect you!" he replied.

"Brian...please...not right now!" I replied.

He nodded and looked down at the girls. I smiled as he smiled at them.

"Can I hold one?" he asked.

"Their yours Brian...you don't have to ask if you can hold them!" I replied with a smile.

He smiled and bent down gently picking Heaven up, who in turn wrapped her small arms around his neck, placing her head on his shoulder continuing to sleep. He rubbed her back and smiled looking down at me then Sophia.

"Their beautiful!" he whispered.

"Thanks" I replied.

"They look like you ya know?" he grinned.

"Oh no...they look like you and have your devil ways!" I replied standing holding onto Sophia.

"Please...Zacky told me how they act and they act exactly like you and Corie used too!" he replied.

"Speaking of Corie...where is she?" I asked.

"Oh...yea..we better go! Zacky kinda left without leaving her a note so...she's probably livid and on top of that...your hurt so...yea!" he replied.

"Oh..still a little scared of my baby sister I see?" I chuckled.

"Damn straight she has a killer right hook!" he replied as we began walking toward the SUV.

"I taught her that you know?" I asked.

"I remember...she tried it out on me first after prom when I slapped you!" he replied.

"Hey I remember that...you asshole!" I replied looking toward him.

"Shh...don't curse infront of the babies!" he smiled.

I chuckled and smiled at Matt as he held the door open for me to get into the SUV. I knew when Corie saw me she was gonna go off and wanna kill someone...but Zacky would get rewarded for saving me! And his face held a smile because he knew he was as well as everyone else!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?