Status: Updated Slowly

Family Values

Zacky Gets Lucky

-Corie-

I groaned running through the door, "Zacky either someone stole your car or you ass left me!" I yelled slamming the door. I wasn't in the mood some cut me off and I almost crashed the car. No response. I growled looking at the time. It was fucking five in the evening. I growled again only to here a car pull into the driveway. I balled my hand into a fist walking outside to see the guys getting out of the black SUV. I was glaring daggers at them, "Watch out Zacky." Brian warned as I shot him a glare as he instantly looked away. Jimmy grabbed Heaven and Sophie's hands, "Girls cover your ears." They nodded putting their hands over their ears.

"Zacky why the hell would you just leave like that?! What the fuck was going through your head? Were you even thinking?! Of course not! No note? No message? You're driving me insane here-" He grabbed my shoulders, "Corie calm down!" Out of the corner of my eye I could see the other guys laughing when he said this. I gasped , "Calm down? CALM DOWN?! It's not easy to calm down when your ass of of a boyfriend leaves!I was worried sick but it's not like you care!" He groaned at me shaking me a little bit, "I saved Ivy." I opened my mouth to say something but closed it once he said this. I looked at Ivy to see her lip busted as she nodded her head.

I shrieked pulling Zacky into a hug, "Oh my god! What happened?" He gasped rolling his eyes, "First your yelling at me and now I'm your damn hero!?I get no apology for your mistake?" He said. I covered his neck in kisses, "But - you - saved- my sister." He let out a sigh as I stopped running over to Ivy who was laughing, "You're so weird." I just grinned before looking at her lip, "Babe who were the fuckers that did this?" Matt cleared his throat, "Marcus and Tommy." I growled, "I'm gonna fucking kill them!" Zacky grabbed my hips from behind pulling me against him, "Come on guys shouldn't you get some rest..." I rolled my eyes, "Like hell you're getting anything after leaving me like that." Matt chuckled as Jimmy grabbed Heaven and Sophie letting them no it was safe to remove their hands from their ears.

Johnny loaded into the car as I hugged Ivy, "I'm going to kill them and you know it." She nodded her head before Brian pulled her away, "Go easy on him Corie." I grinned, "I show no mercy." I could feel Zacky's fingers start to draw circles around my hips before squeezing them lightly as I bit my tongue waving to them as they drove down the street. Really pointless they should've just walked. Oh well.

I turned around in Zacky's grip making him let go as I chuckled, "Can you be my hero?" I asked innocently with a smirk plastered on my lips. He returned the smirk picking me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist tightly pulling me closer to him as his hands gripped my ass tightly through my black dickies, "It could be arranged." He muttered before crashing his lips to mine as we he led me through the door. I broke the kiss hearing the phone ring but he wouldn't let me down, "Don't you dare answer that phone." I stared at him raising an eyebrow, "Did you forget that I work? Now let me down a hero never goes against the helpless girl." He growled sucking and biting on my neck as I ran my fingers through his hair tugging it lightly biting my lip. Ok I really didn't want to answer that phone.

"Zacky stop." The phone wouldn't stop ringing, he groaned putting me down as I skipped over to the phone grabbing it. I looked at the clock it was only 5:30 now. I picked it up, "Hello?" I asked into the phone only to get it to hang up. Something wasn't right, who would call numerous times but hang up when I answer? I looked out the window but saw no cars, "Zacky somethings not right." He growled pulling me against him so I felt how hard he was, "that's the only thing not right." I rolled my eyes, "Who would call until I pick up than hang up?" He raised his shoulders kissing along my shoulder blade pushing down the sleeve of my shirt, "i don't know Corie." I pushed him off my shoulder in deep thought.

He groaned loudly enough for the people across the country to hear, "Corie this is ridiculous. We haven't fucked in four days." I chuckled forcing myself to forget about the whole thing and push it to the back of my head, "Babe hold off for one more night ok?" He growled grabbing his jacket from behind the door and leaving through the garage. I growled grabbing my coat walking outside and down the street. I pounded on the door as Matt opened it with a raised eyebrow, "What's up I though you and Zacky were fucking?" I rolled my eyes, "Did you guys get a phone call or something?" Johnny nodded from behind Matt, "Yea but the idiot's hung up." I walked in pushing Matt out of the door way, "That's what happened over there. Zacky left cause I wouldn't fuck him cause it bothered me where's Ivy?" Jimmy had a smirk on his face just than and I scrunched my nose.

"Where's the girls?" Johnny put a finger over his lips, "Mustn't speak their names they'll wake up." I laughed and nodded sitting on the couching putting my legs over Jimmy. "So who do you think called?" I raised my shoulders, "Probably Marcus and Tommy mad about earlier but not knowing what to say." Matt shook his head, "No when we were done with them the hospital had them." I groaned lying down against the couch, "This is insane." They all agreed without second thinking as my cell rang. Over and over again. I hung up not knowing the number. "Why didn't you see who it was?" Matt asked annoyed as I raised an eyebrow, "They were just seeing if I was picking up that's all they want I bet you. I mean they hung up after calling and calling. All they want to know is where we are. I don't know why. I'm tired and pissed so don't question me." He nodded, "Go to sleep." I shook my head, "It's only 6." He nodded, "You have the morning shift anyways." That was true.

I yawned, "I don't want to go upstairs." Johnny laughed nervously, "Good cause the demons are up in your room." I growled at him cuddling into the couch, "When Zacky gets back give him a good smack for me ok?" Jimmy raised an eyebrow patting my shins like they were drums which fellt relaxing, "Why?" I sighed heavily, "Just do it he'll know why." Johnny got the hint because he was more like me and Zacky's kid. "Okie dokie." I nodded closing my eyes and drifting into a deep sleep.
"Ivy what the fuck do you think you're doing?!" Great way to wake up. I flew up on the couch grabbing the back for support, "What the hells going?" I asked my eyes still adjusting to the dark. Zacky flipped the switch and the light flew on. Ivy was holding a gun like dirty clothes, "The fuck Corie I came to yell at you! You put the kids to bed in YOUR room and there was a gun on the nightstand!" I gasped forgetting Zacky was to lazy to pull the drawer open and put it away. I pointed at Johnny immediately, "Its his fault! He put them to bed!" Ivy's icy glare turned colder if it were possible as she looked at Johnny. "What the fuck were you thinking?" She asked as Brian came down in boxers.

Matt couldn't help but smirk and cat call as Brian grabbed the gun out of Ivy's hands and set it on the counter, "Calm down we're not use to having two youngins in the house we already have Johnny and Zacky... that's young enough." I snickered as Zacky glared at him. Matt seemed to have a light bulb bright idea, "Hey Zacky why are you in a pissy mood anyways?" Zacky grimaced, "Shut the fuck up!" I looked at Matt apologetically, "We haven't fucked in four days... he's going to die." Zacky glared at me rolling his eyes, "Its not my fault you're obsessed with work and Ivy!" That's it. He pulled the trigger. I stood up, "She's my fucking sister! And my work pays the bills!"

He put a hand over his heart as if he was hurt, "I'm sorry I'm not the perfect boyfriend." I raised an eyebrow, he was such a drama king when he wasn't laid. "I never said you were perfect. I'm just saying sex isn't a priority in my life." He gasped, "IT WAS WHEN WE STARTED DATING!" I giggled he was so cute when he was mad, "That was years ago Zacky... then we got a house and bills and work." Johnny and Syn were shoulder to shoulder as Syn leaned into his ear, "I bet you anything he's getting laid tonight." Johnny chuckled and shook his head, 'There's no way she's going to fuck him after this." Personally I didn't know where this was going to end up.

"Since when did bills and work cover me up?" I frowned, "They didn't cover you up Zacky. Its only been four days, you've gone two weeks before." I heard Ivy laugh as Zacky glared at her, "I barely made it and you saw me when I got back." Matt nodded, "He was a fucking rabbit." Obvoiulsy me and Zacky's argument wasn't getting anywhere as I grabbed the top of his arm dragging him out of the house. Once the door shut he turned around to look at me, "Do you really love me anymore?" The expression on his face was enough to melt me. "Zacky, babe, I love you more then anything and everything." With that said his lips crashed down onto mine as he lifted me up. I giggled, oh a long night it shall be.