Status: Updated Slowly

Family Values

Gloomy Syn

~Corie's POV~

I watched her slam the door as I turned in Zacky's arm crying into his chest. "You sure you wanted to yell like that?" He asked kissing the top of my head. I shook my head, "I've turned into a bitch haven't I?" He chuckled and shook his head, "No you haven't, the dog still hate's you." I chuckled and kissed his lips. "I'm gonna, go, and yea. Johnny where's my money?" He handed me the 40 dollars he owed me and walked out. "What about those cigarettes?" I heard Zacky yell as I held a 'thumbs up' over my shoulder.

I walked outside to see Ivy sitting in the car in the driveway. The engine on and she was ready to go. I sighed debating on if I should ignore her or try to reason to her for my breakdown. With it decided I tucked the money into my pocket and took off in the direction of, her car. I knocked on the window, "Ivy, open the door." I ordered. Either she didn't and I go and she did and she gives me a ride in her nice car. Win, win situation.

She opened the door turning off the car, "What? I pretty sure you don't want me here." I sighed and walked around the car opening the passenger door, "You need gas." She looked at her tank seeing it said empty. She glared at me, "And you have to escort me why?" I looked at her shocked, "Cause I'm your sister, and Zacky needs cigarettes and I want to know why New York was better then a poor shitty neighborhood!" She chuckled before putting the car in drive and taking off.

We decided parking the car behind the station was the smartest and then getting gas when I was done shopping. I walked into the gas station with her getting my usual energy drink Blue Monster and asking for Camel lights. "You don-" She started. I cut her off paying for them, "I told you Zacky needs them." She rolled her eyes, "You guys are pointless." I mockingly rolled my eyes back at her, "Love is pointless my dear." We walked back out to the car as she drove it around to a pump. "Rock paper scizzors?" She asked. I grinned and nodded placing my fist in the air. "Rock, paper scizzors, damnit!" She yelled as my rock killed her scizzors with it's mighty steroid power.

She got out of the car as I leaned back against the window putting my feet on her seat. "Get your feet off my seat." She sang in a yelling tone. I gaped at her, "NO WAY I DON'T WANT TO RUIN THE LEATHER INTERIOR!" I let out a fake scriech and a 'oh no' out of my mouth as she looked emotionless at me. "So what'd you do in New York?" She leaned against the car, "Work at magazines and breathe." I sighed shrugging at the same time. "Exciting." She raised her shoulders, "I had a long relationship but, I highly doubt you'd care who it was." I glared at her, "Damn straight you worried the fuck out of Syn!" She raised an eyebrow, "Brian?" She sounded interested just like that.

I smiled and nodded, "Yea we called him, told you, you left and he was debating on coming back but we made him go to that music college thing for a year. Then he came back and was depressed you were still gone!" Her eyes showed new guilty emotions in them as I shrugged. I wasn't gonna tell her not to feel bad. It'd be lying. We were all worried. She got back in the car quietly and drove back home, "I'm taking my old room up." She stated quietly. I nodded getting out. "Ok, remember though window closed blinds shut!" She sighed and nodded as I walked back over to Mrs. Kendles house.

I tossed the pack to Zacky has he groaned. "This isn't what I smoke." I rolled my eyes at him, "They were out and I didn't want you bitching to me all day how you couldn't have a smoke cause I didn't bring any back so I got the next one over!" He gave me a hug, "It's ok I still love you." I smiled, he could always make me smile. I kissed him hard on the lips quickly smirking at him. "Kiss me like that again and you'll see what happens." He said with his little smirk growing tuggin on the corners of his lips. I was tempted to kiss him again but new we had a very interested audience. I shrugged, "Where's Syn?" He pointed upstairs.

Zacky lit a smoke again and sat on the couch. "Babe put in a movie and come cuddle with me." He whined. I rolled my eyes, "What in it for me?" He smiled, "My undying love for you." I pouted, "I thought I already had that!" He laughed and patted his laps, "Come on movie!" I rolled my eyes again and put in Dawn of the Dead sitting in his lap nuzzling into his neck. "You're always warm." He nodded as I bit his neck softly, "Cause you know I'm hot." I laughed and began to watch the movie.

It was almost before the dinner judging contest, meaning we'd compare ideas for dinner and the winner had to go get it and I decided to visit Gloomy Syn. I knocked on the door without entering. Syn was with his guitar on the bed, "I heard you got the fair share of yelling at her earlier?" He asked a little dissapointed he didn't even get to glimpse at her. I sighed and sat down on the bed, "Yea, sorry about that. She's over at my mom's house right now. I think you're the one she wants to see." He looked at me first with happiness then let the hope fall. "Highly doubt that." I rolled my eyes, "Do what you want. She's gonna be there probably all day, upstairs, in that bedroom, alone."

If he had dog ears they would have perked up. He put his guitar down, "Maybe I'll visit her later Corie." I smiled and took off his fedora putting it on me, "You need to get me a had like this ya know?" He chuckled and went to grab it off. I was to quick as I ran out of the room, both hands holding on to the hat making sure it stayed on my head. "Zacky!" I screiched runing past him. He grabbed onto my hips causing me to fall backward into his chest as he threw the hat back to Brian, "What's for dinner?" He shrugged his shoulders, "I'm gonna go over there... for a little bit."