Status: Updated Slowly

Family Values

Twins

~Ivy's POV~

I sighed as I walked into my childhood home. Just as Mrs. Kindel's home....it still looked the same! I smiled as I looked into the living, the big wedding picture of my mom and dad still hung above the fireplace. She would never take it down because she never wanted us to forget our father who died of a heart attack a month after Corie was born. Sadly I only held a few little memories to him...Corie...never even knew he excisted!

Our mother never replaced our father either! Yes she had the casual date night...but Corie and I saw to it that the men never stayed long! Momma found this funny but Mrs. Kindel thought it was selfish of us!

I carried my bags upstaris and stopped in the old hallway looking around. I shook my head of the memories seeping back through and began walking down the hall. I stopped and gazed into Corie's bedroom. The floor consisted of Zacky's cloths and couple beer cans. I groaned and shook my head walking next door opening the door to the room that used to be known as mine.

I smiled as it still held every poster of every band that I loved. Guns N Roses, Misfits, Doors, and Ozzy Osbourne. I placed my bags on the bed and walked around touching the wall that held little drawings that Corie has done when we were growing up. She had some talent and could've made it big if she would've stuck with it! I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest as I came to my memory board. It held pictures of me and Brian back when we were happy....before he left.

I sighed as I turned my head quickly and removed my coat. I shivered and quickly placed it back on. What the hell? Don't they have heat in this joint? I smirked and walked out of my room and was heading down the hall when I heard my cell phone going off causing me to turn and head back into the room. I grabbed my purse and dug through it finding my cell phone.

"Ivy Hughes" I replied into the phone as I flipped it open. I turned walking back out of the room in search of the thermastat.

"Don't you mean Ivy Madden?" I heard the all to familar voice belonging to my ex fiance Joel.

I smirked and shook my head as I found what I was looking for and began messing with it in hopes of the heat coming on.

"What do you want Joel?" I replied.

"A second chance!" he replied with a hint of pleading in his voice.

"HA!" I laughed and smacked the thermastat. "Joel...are you drunk?"

"Why is that everytime I call you anymore you ask me if I'm drunk?"

"Because everything that comes out of your mouth has to be bullshit!" I responded and headed down the stairs again.

"Ivy why are you being like this?" he asked raising his voice a bit.

"Because we're no longer together Joel! We ended it 2 months ago ok? There is no more you and me! So do us both a favor and stop fucking calling me!" I replied as I flipped my phone closed and walked into the kitchen.

I walked over to the counter were I remember mom keeping all the bills. I sat my cell phone down and began digging through the stack of bills. I opened a few and sighed as I came across over due notices and shut off invoices. I shook my head as I gathered as many as I could and walked into the living room, ploping down on the couch. I laid the bills out in piles and done some figuring as I stood and walked back up the steps and into my room again. I dug in my purse pulling out my credit card. I walked back out and headed back down the steps quickly, turning into the living room ploping down on the couch again.

15 mintues later I had the light bill caught up, the cable turned back on, the heat turned back on and a man on his way over to fix the thermastat, the phone turned back on in Corie's name, and lastly the water bill caught up. I also had it so the bills were sent to me in New York so I could pay them. I knew if Corie found out about this she would skin me alive but this is what had to be done! I felt I owed her that much!

I took a deep breath as I gathered all the bills and stood. As I turned I stopped in my tracks as my eyes fell apon a man that had held my heart since I was 16. He was leaning against the door frame that lead into the kitchen. He just looked at me...no emotion on his face what so ever. I was frozen...unable to move! Now would be a good time for someone to walk in and save me!!! But instead it was my cell phone.

I bent down and flipped it open slowly, unable to take my eyes off of Brian.

"What?" I asked into the phone.

"I found you!" I heard Joel's voice come through on the phone.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Look outside!" he replied.

I walked over to the window and my mouth gaped open. There on the sidewalk stood my ex with a big smile on his face. Good lord!!!

"What are you doing here?" I spat into the phone.

"I came to get you the hell outta here!" he looked up and down the block. "Hunny...this place isn't where you should be hanging out!"

"I grew up here you ass!" I replied and turned as I heard a slight chuckle come from Brian. I smiled and then looked down.

"SO...are you gonna invite us in?" Joel asked.

"Us?" I replied as I walked past Brian who grabbed my arm.

I looked up at him and he smiled mouthing, 'Can we talk?' I smiled and nodded and held up my finger as to tell him wait a second. He nodded and released my arm and I continued toward the front door opening it. I flipped my phone closed as I walked down off the porch and down onto the side walk, up to a smiling Joel who had closed his phone as well. He reached out to hug me but I stepped back.

"What are you doing here?" I spat out again.

"Like I said I want a second chance!" he replied looking at me.

"Joel please not now I have alot of shit to deal with!" I replied crossing my arms.

"Like what?" he asked.

"My mom just died for one! That's why I left New York so quick! I left a note with Melina!" I informed him.

"Well no shit but she failed to inform me that your mother had died!" he replied and looked at the house.

"When did you talk to Melina?" I asked. Melina was my personal assistant and a very important person in my life who kept an eye on 2 main reasons why I left Cali.

"When I picked up the girls!" he informed me.

"WHAT?" I yelled not meaning to. He jumped and looked at me.

"Chill" he replied lookin at me.

"Please tell me you didn't bring them here?" I whispered hoping that his responce would be no.

"Um...I did...they wanted to be with you Ivy!" he replied.

I groaned loudly...this could not be happening. I couldn't handle this right now.

"Mommy" I heard a small voice call out.

I opened my eyes and smiled as they fell apon one half of what kept me occupied. Her black hair was pulled back in pig tails and her brown eyes sparkled at me as she hung her head out the window.

"And just who are you?" I asked smiling.

"Heaven...Mommy you know my name!" she chuckled.

"Yes I do...and were is your sister?"

"Right here!" Heaven's twin sister Sophia stuck her head out beside her little sisters. I smiled...they looked so much alike. Sophia had my eyes thought, a vidrent green. Heaven's eyes would turn green when she was upset but they stayed that amazing color belonging to her father.

I walked over and knelt beside the car giving each of them kisses. I tucked Sophia's hair behind her ear and smiled as I looked at them both. These 2 little girls held my heart and then main reason was because their father was the man that held my heart for all these years! They held his expressions and everything. They were the reason I left. I had started showing and I knew if the guys caught wind they'd call Brian in an instant and get him to come back. Even though that was what I would've wanted...I didn't wanna pull him away from his dreams like that.

"Can we get out Mommy? We've been in this car since we got off the plane!" Heaven asked.

"Yes hunny....c'mon out!" I replied ands tood opening the door.

I chuckled as my little punkettes emerged from the back seat of the car. Heaven in a Misfits hoodie that covered up a red shirt with a skull on it. Her jeans were faded blue with a rip in the knee and she had on her black and white chucks. Sophia had on a HIM hoodie that covered up a Nirvana shirt. Her black jeans fit her perfectly and matched her black vans.

"You 2 dress yourself's?" I asked as knealed in front of them.

"Yea...we wanted to match but Joel said he would get us mixed up!" Sophia replied.

"I don't see how Mommy we have on our necklaces!" Heaven replied as they both pulled out on their necklaces. When they were 6 months old I began sewing H's on Heaven's cloths and S's on Sophia's cloths because they looked so much alike. When they turned 1, I bought them matching necklaces, only difference was Heaven has the H and Sophia had the S!

"Whose that?" Heaven pointed toward the house.

I turned to see Brian standing on the fron porch Matt beside him. Both looking in my direction with funny faces.

"And who are they?" Sophia asked pointing toward Mrs. Kindels house were everyone else stood.

"And why do I feel like I'm gonna die?" Joel asked as the guys all gave each other looks and then banned together in the front yard.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes and then opened them to see all 5 men heading toward us. Great!