Status: Updated Slowly

Family Values

Aunt Corie

~Corie's POV~

I groaned watching the five of them storm over to him. I knew what was probably going to happen. I ran up and smacked Zacky in the head who stopped, "What the FUCK was that for?" He asked turning around. I glared at him, "You know what the fuck that was for! If you go over there and yell or say anythign so much as insulting him so help me god you'll regret it." I said through clenched teeth like venom dripping off my teeth at the end of each word. He new I wasn't kidding as he turned around and whispered to Johnny who whispered to Jimmy who whispered to Matt who tried to get through to Brian. However, Brian was determined to know why the hell he was here. I ran up to Ivy's side as she grasped my hand tightly.

"Sophie, Heaven come with mommy." They girls gripped onto Ivy's legs as I walked up next to the guy with those kids. Looking at the guys warningly. I stuck out my hand in front of his, "I'm Ivy's sister, who the hell are you?" I asked keeping the last part quiet so the girls didn't hear me. He smiled shaking it, "I'm her fi-" Ivy cut him off instantly, "NO YOUR NOT! It's been over for months." He sighed, "Give me another chance." Brian stepped up by myside, "Who are you?" He asked again for me. He was shocked, "You don't know who I am? I'm Joel Madden." Brian looked at Ivy like she had betrayed them, "Are those his kids?" He sounded so hurt as I put a hand on his shoulder, "Joel get in your car and leave. You can come back but just leave for right now." I said nudging him with my foot like i would with a dead body to see if it was still alive. He nodded and went to say something to Ivy but Ivy was talking. "No they're not. They're half the reason I left."

Brian went wide eyes as I watched Joel leave. "Did you cheat on me?" Ivy rolled her eyes, "No - girls why don't you go play with Corie." I took the hint and took both of their hands pulling Zacky with me. "What are you doing Corie this is one hell of a show?!" I looked at the girls, "Girls this is your Uncle Baker Boy. He's gonna play with you inside ok?" They grinned and nodded at him, "BAKER BOY?! DO YOU COOK?!" Zacky shot me a glare as I stood on my tiptoes biting his ear lobe. "Watch them for a while and I'll let you do what ever you want to night." A smirk played on his lips, "Come on girls! Baker Boy is at your service!" I chuckled and walked back to the scene

"They gone?" Ivy asked me as I nodded. I stood next to Johnny. She looked at Brian her eyes mixed with emotions, "They're yours." I thought Brian was going to faint as he went to lean back against the car but forget Joel had left falling on his ass over the curb. I held my laugh into Johnny's shoulder Ivy helped him up but he shooed her away, "You mean you didn't tell me about those kids and just left!" He said it like a fact but it was really a question. Tears brimmed Ivy's eyes, "Brian I didn't know what else to do! You were going to leave for school and I didn't want to stop you!" She shot back at him. He just looked down. I looked at the 3 guys and grouped them together pushing them, "Come on, shows over let's go!" I pushed them towards Baker Boys new daycare service walking from the scene.

I walked inside my eyes widening with girls laughter. I walked into the kitchen as if a burglar was in there. I turned the corner quickly to fall on my knees laughing. Zacky was in my hot pink apron over the stove. I coudln't stop laughing, "Oh my god Zacky what are you doing?!" Zacky pointed to the two little girls, "THey made me do it!" I chuckled and looked at the girls then back at Zacky, "If they forced you to do that where are the bruises?" He shot me a glare. I rolled my eyes and walked back to the front window peeking out to see Ivy still talking to Brian who was still sitting halfway off the curb. Johnny joined me, "Baker Boy and Pillbury doughboy are in the kitchen, what do you think they're saying?" I raised my shoulders, "I don't know if I want to know. I can't believe she'd hide that." Then it dawned on me. "Pillsbury Doughboy?" He grinned ear to ear and pointed to the kitchen. I raised an eyebrow and peaked in the kitchen to now see Matt in Mrs. Kindels' apron which was light pink that says 'i was born to cook' in white with a chef's hat on very much like that of the pillsbury doughboy.

I felt tears sting my eyes with my laughter as Johnny wrapped his arms around me keeping me from landing from so much laughter. "Come on Corie stay with me!" He yelled jokingly. I wiped my eyes until I heard muffled yelling. I was instantly wiped from my laughter and into a worried state. Me and Johnny rushed to the window to see Ivy pointing towards this house and yelling at Brian who was now standing up inches away from her face yelling right back at her. "Should we break it up?" Johnny asked from behind. I raised my shoulders, "Should we?" He raised his shoulders back at me, "The calls up to you boss." I rolled my eyes and opened the front door standing on the porch.
I could only hear half the yelling and that was Brian as I started to walk down the steps until I saw the impossible. Like that, Brain had his mouth on hers. My eyes widened and I immediately went back inside, Johnny was just as shocked as I was as we both watched highly interested. Brian picked her up and Ivy didn't even hesitate to wrap her legs around his waist. The were on their way to MY house. WHAT THE HELL?! I turned around, "NO ONE STEPS FOOT IN MY HOUSE GOT THAT!" I yelled through out the house, some of the guys cat called as I walked into the kitchen. "WHY NOT?!" Zacky asked dissapointed. "Cause from the start ivy like privacy." He pouted at me, "THen that means our deal is off?" I raised an eyebrow, "Why's that?" One of the girls interupted us she has a 's' necklace. "You must be Orie?"

I squated down my elbows resting on my knees, "Corie, and who are you little trouble makers?" They both giggled, "I'm Sophie and that's Heaven." She pointed to the one in back of her. I smiled, "Such beautiful names." Sophie said a thank you, "Where's our mom and what'd you do to Joel? Was that guy our dad?" She asked. I was shocked that someone this little was laready this smart. They were definantly Ivy's. "Your mom will explain but she's not gonna be back for a while ok? Why don't we get something to eat and then we'll get ready to bed, I bet it's been a long day for you guys." Heaven grinned as she poked Zacky in the knee, "Where's Doughboy?!" Zacky started to look around. "He's smoking." He said. Sophie's eyes widened. "YOU BURNED HIM!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments get updates =]