Status: Updated Slowly

Family Values

Make Up Sex

~Ivy's POV~
"How did you turn into such a heartless bitch Ivy? I cant believe I put my full trust in you and gave you all my love!" Brian screamed in my face.

Tears had been running down my face since the argument had progessed and I had had enough insults! I wanted to leave or run inside into the comfort of my baby sister's arms.

"Fuck you Brian!" I screamed and turned to run but he grabbed my arm.

"With pleasure!" he replied and with ease jerked me into a kiss.

I tried to protest but there was no use...I couldn't. I had wanted this for so long and I wasn't gonna pull away now. He had captavated me again.

As the kiss progressed he picked me up, causing me to wrap my legs around his waist. He smiled as I bit his bottom lip, remembering how he loved to be bitten. He instantly began walking with me toward my mom's house. I smiled and leaned back looking at him, his eyes told me everything. He still loved me...so the feelings I were feeling...he already knew!

He opened the door with ease and instantly kicked it closed with his foot as we were inside. Wiht out warning his lips crashed against mine again, his tounge brushing against my bottom lip begging for entrance which I happily gave. I yelped into the kiss as my back forcefuly hit the wall. Brian pulled back looking at me.

"I'm sorry" he replied almost in a whisper.

"Since when do you ever pull away?" I asked raising a brow.

"You just whimpered!" he replied unzipping my coat.

"Brain that used to drive you insane...please dont tell me that you've gone soft on me!" I asked smiling as I pulled his shirt over his head, amazed by his abs.

"What? Hell no! I'm Synyster Gates babe...I'm not soft...but when it comes to you...I find it hard not to be!" he replied as he gently pulled my shirt over my head.

I smiled and grinded my hips against his forcefully, "Well stop...because....I want you to fuck me!"

He groaned and shook his head, "Not this time baby...this time is speacil to me....and I'm gonna make love to you!"

I smiled and leaned in kissing him, moaning as his gripped my ass. He chuckled and pulled back smiling.

"God I've missed that!" he replied as he unbuttoned my jeans.

"What?" I asked.

"Your moans!" he informed me.

I blushed and looked off to see none other than Matt peeking at us through the front window with a huge grin on his face. I shreiked and jumped out of Brians arms quickly.

"What?" he asked.

"Matt is at the fuckin window!" I replied as I pointed.

Brian turned and chuckled walking over flipping him off. Matt gave the thumbs up before the shade fell. I smiled looking down. Brian sighed and turned looking at me.

"Since when are you shy?" he asked walking back over to me, lifting my chin with his finger.

"Since I gave birth to 2 little girls!" I replied looking in those amazing brown eyes I had missed so much.

"Your still as beautiful as the first time I ever saw you...and your body momma...is a perfect fuckin ten!" he replied.

I chuckled and closed my eyes and opened them when I felt Brian push my jeans off my hips. He smiled and ran his hand across my stomach causing me to giggle. I was very ticklish and he knew this. He smiled and leaned down kissing my neck.

"Your cheating!" I whispered.

"How's that?" he asked.

"Using my weaknesses against me!" I replied as I worked on getting his jeans off.

"Well...I do remember them well!" he replied smiling as I pushed his jeans down. I chuckled as I looked at his boxers.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing...their cute!" I replied.

"Damn skippy...Jack is fuckin awesome!" he replied as he unclasped my purple bra.

I chuckled and nodded. He smiled and pecked my lips before he slide my bra off, adding it to our little pile of cloths on the floor. I bite my bottom lip as he gently kissed my right breast, his finger tips sliding around my boy shorts, gently pulling them off. I looked at him as he smiled wrapping his arms around me picking me up again walking over to the steps. He then gently layed me down before removing his boxers.

"I've always wanted to do this!" he replied.

"Brian you've had sex with me before!" I replied.

"Not on your momma's steps!" he replied with smile causing me to chuckle.

He gently layed his body onto mine looking in my eyes. I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair. I had always loved his hair...and he knew this. So when we used to have arguments he would threaten to cut his hair to get his way. I smiled as he slide his hand down my stomach and between my legs, gently sliding them apart. I leaned up kissing him gently, letting him know it was ok.

I arched my back abit as he gently entered me with one slow thrust. He smiled as I moaned into the kiss. He postioned himself and began a slow steady rythum. His lips never left mine as he gently began making love to me. My moans seeming to encourage him more. I tugged at his hair as he began quickening his pace. He switched his angle so he knew he would hit my g-spot and smiled as my moans became louder. I pulled away from his kiss and let out a loud moan as he thrust in a bit harder. He groaned and began moving quicker, thrusting harder cause he knew that's what would send me over the edge. Brian was right...he knew how to please me...he never forgot.

An hour later I was screaming out his name the best I could, seeing as both our breathing was heavy. I was holding onto the banaster and I was surprised it hadn't broken off with the quick motions we had been making. He bite down on my neck and groaned before leaning up looking down at me. I smiled and arched my back letting out a loud scream, pushing my hips into his more. He groaned and leaned down and I felt his seed blow within me. His thrusting slowed to a stop and our breathing was still heavy.

"Fuck Brian!" I said breathlessly with a huge grin on my face.

"Thank you" he replied with a grin kissing me.

I chuckled as he layed his head on my chest. I began running my fingers through his now damp hair smiling. This was what I wanted...this is where I was supposed to be. Then my cell phone went off causing us both to groan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Likes? Comments