Status: Updated Slowly

Family Values

Zacky The Horndog

~Corie's POV~
I wasn't sure what was going on anymore, I hated this feeling. I wasn't the one to go spying til Matt came laughing and running through the door, "He's fucking Ivy!" I gasped and smacked him as Sophie's eyes widened, "Is mommy getting hurt?!" Heaven had already started crying. I glared at Matt, "You're gonna fix this!" Matt raised an eyebrow at them before laughing to himself quietly. He knelt by the girls opening his arms up as they immediately jumped into them, "Your mother's not getting hurt I can tell you that much their having an adult conversation...." Sophie huffed and Heaven rolled her eyes wiping her tears away as they stood on there own, "Oh we know what those are, let's go to bed Heaven." Sophie muttered grabbing her sister's hand.

Me and Matt were shocked, "Damn they are Ivy's." He murmered. I chuckled and nodded walking over to them and getting in front of them, "Come on you can bunk with me." Zacky was about to protest but I just lead them upstairs. I tucked them in like mother did to me and Ivy when we were young and went to turn the light off. "No keep it on!" Heaven shrieked. I nodded smiling and cracked the door a little walking back downstairs. Zacky seemed mad as he grabbed my hips pulling them infront of his. I bit my lip as he kissed my neck biting my ear lob, "What about our tonight?" I hummed against his neck, "What about it? The kids will be asleep in no less then 10 minutes and we'll go back into our house where I think Brian and Ivy will be comatose to." He chuckled as he sat on the back of the sofa his knee seperating my legs causing me to sit on it.

I smirked and slid up it kissing his chin then his lips, "You worry to much. Why don't you go have a smoke?" He laughed and nodded his hands running through my hair on each side of my head before he pulled me into one of the kisses that labeled 'wait til tonight comes'. He got up forcing me to stand and walked outside. I huffed to myself and turned around leaning against the couch as Johnny stared at us, "Do I even want to ask?" I shook my head my smirk still plastered on my lips. "If they fucked in my room I'll never forgive her." I thought out loud as Matt chuckled, "Why would they go to that room?" i looked at him quickly, "Cause that's the closest one to the top of the stairs." Jimmy snickered at Matt, "Hey Matt 20 bucks said they didn't make it to the stairs." He stuck out his hand and Matt chuckled and took it, "Brian would make it up the stairs. Bet's on bitch."
I rolled my eyes, "You guys are more immature then the two girls." Zacky came back inside and took my hand instantly. "Come on, now." He practically growled. He coudln't wait. I could see how horny he was in his facial expression. He was almost draggin me behind him a I took my arms and wrapped them around his waist pulling him back as they went under his shirt rubbing up his chest as I bit the top of his shoulder. That was the only place I could reach with out getting on my tip toes. He groaned his pace picking up. I chuckled as I grabbed the garage opener from my back pocket opening it. He grabbe dmy hands from his chest holding them together as he let them go pulling me infront of him to face him. He picked me up as I giggled and wrapped my legs around his waist. "Zacky what if they're awake in there?" I asked as his face inched closer to mine. "Then it'll be like old times and they'll get a show." I laughed and kissed him hard as he closed the garage opening the door not breaking the kiss.

He kicked the door close pushing me agianst the wall his hand instantly going uner my shirt to my breast grasping it tightly his mouth spread to my neck like a disease as he nipped at it, I coudln't help but let out a loud moan. He groaned hearing me. Like he always did. He pushed his hips into mine through our clothes but I could still feel how hard he was. "GUYS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" We heard causing us to look at Brian. Zacky's hand stayed on my breast though as I pushed it off and making my legs unwrap from him causing him to put me down. "It's pretty obvious what we were doing. What were you doing?" I asked. Zackys arms were around my waist blocking his erection from showing. We heard talking but it was muffled, "We well, pretty sure Matt told you, and then she got a call and... that's that." I raised an eyebrow at him, "She left for a phone call?" I asked in shock. Brian nodded looking hurt as I walked away from Zacky, "Come on Brian I'll make you something to eat." He nodded knowing damn well what I was making. The ultimate food when you're sad. Chocolate covered waffle stack. Zacky followed behind me though as I grabbed waffles out of the freezer putting 4 in the toaster.

I could see Ivy in the back yard pacing the phone almost glued to her ear as she chattered away. Brian was at the counter sitting his head resting in his hands. "Brian she loves you." I reassured him. He sighed, "Has a funny way of showing it unlike how it used to be." I sighed back at him, "Give her time." I put one waffle on the plate pouring a little chocolate syrup on it before putting a waffle on top of that and adding more syrup on it and doing so the next two waffles as I handed them to him. "Where's my kids?" He asked. I smiled, he was already calling him his. "They're in the guest room sleeping." He nodded, "I didn't want kids in this neighborhood." He was practically crying as I patted his shoulder making Zacky seperate from me. Stupid leach. Just then the back door opened with a what looked to be pissed off Ivy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments get updates