Juvy

Conflict

I stood and went over to wall of bars that were between me and Jeremy.

"Jeremy." I started. "I don't care if you're stupid, I don't care if you ever talk to me again after we get out of jail, but if you don't say anything right now I'm gonna kick your ass. You hear me?" Jeremy looked up and didn't say anything at first.

"You sound like my mother... except she wouldn't kick my ass." Jeremy laughed.

I glared at him. "Why you son of a b...."

"Hold up there little lady." Taylor began saying something for the first time in a while. "No need to waste your breath, he talked to you didn't he?" I looked at him like was going to beat him up to.

"Watch it buster." I seemed to snarl. He backed off. I didn't think he was really afraid of me but I knew he needed to give some respect if he were to get any closer. I was that kind of person. If you wanna be my "bud" then you better prove yourself.

Dylan was now awake. He came closer to the bars and looked at me strangely.

"Feisty one ain't she?" he said to Taylor. I was furious. I hated people treating me like I was some little kid. Some kiss up little kid that loved to follow the rules. Where did they think they were? In cotton candy land?

Jeremy knew that I felt this way. I had told him numerous times how much I hated it when people babied me.

"Cut 'er some slack now will ya?" Jeremy began.

"Oh hoho. Somebody thinks he's the girls bodyguard." Dylan taunted. Him and Taylor laughed. I was beginning to think if there was nothing between me and Taylor, that he'd be seriously hurt by now. Dylan would have no shortcut out of this either.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Sarah paying some close attention to what was going on. But I didn't turn toward her. I stood closer to the bars now. This has gone far enough!

"You freekin son of a bitch!" I screamed. I began to cry. Screaming and crying. This was the first time I had had a tantrum since I was four years old. I was defiantly in need of a little comfort. I wanted to go home and cry in my own bed instead of the shit hole I was locked in.

A black haired officer heard the commotion and began walking down the halls to where I was screaming.

"That's enough!" he shouted. I cried even harder. I didn't want to be there anymore. No one could hug me. No one could pat me on the back and tell me it was okay. No one was there to comfort me. And no one would be for another five months.