Why is loving him so hard?

Why is loving him so hard characters.

Kelly Stone - She is 16 years old and a junior. She is new to the school. She is a beautiful blond girl with brown eyes. She move here since both her parents died in a car crash.

Image

Sue Daniels - She is 17 years old and a junior. She is an average girl. She's not very social and doesn't have a lot of friends. She's very pretty. She is a brunette with blue eyes. She is Kelly' s new best friend.

Image

Penny Angels - She is 17 years old and a junior. She is beautiful. She looks like a barbie. She's a good friend of Kelly' s ,but she hides a lot of secrets though.

Image

Brian Calerway - He is 17 years old and Kelly' s ex boyfriend now. He is a senior. He goes out with Penny Angels. He is extremely hot. He looks like model.

Image

Tommy Cruise - He is 18 and a senior. He leads his crew and he's an asshole. He loves torturing people in his evil ways. He is gorgeous though.

Image

Kevin Briggs - He is 18 and a senior. Out of all the guys, him and Tommy are the closest. He has blond hair and blue eyes(they only look black in the picture). He is Ray ray's big brother.

Image

Ray ray Briggs - He is 17 and a junior. He is Kevin's little brother.

Image

Rick Cruise - He is Tommy' s younger brother. He is 17 and he's a junior. He is probably the only one who is nice and actually has a heart. He is beautiful. He is slightly cuter than Tommy. He also has a little thing for Kelly.

Image

Luis Tweet - He is 18 and he's a senior. He is also an asshole and very cute. He is more of an emo type of guy. He is still very attractive though.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Well those are the characters. Now on with the story. :)