Zack's Daughter

Chapter 10

So I'm out of school for the summer. Thank God! It's been 2 months and I still haven't found out what the girls are just yet. I was almost caught by Jacobs dad, but i wasn't.

So about Elias. I still see him around here and there. He tries to talk me, but I avoid him, not wanting Death or Creed to see me talking to him or I'm in trouble. From what I over heard by those two, their is suppose to be a war that's gonna happen. I don't know when and between who.

I'm still living with my dad. I'm still lying to the head vampire that I'm with my adoptive parents. One of these days I know I'm gonna get figured out, but we will just have to wait until that day comes. Just 3 weeks ago I went back to that house I lived in a took all my stuff. My 'mother' didn't really care, but she did help!

Jess became un-grounded, but is under house arrest. Yeah I don't know either, but she is one psycho chick. Courtney, I still talk to her and also hang out wit her.

Right now I'm seating in my room thinking, something I can't bare to hide anymore. I feel like going to the beach, but alone. If I just walk out the front door the guys would wonder why, so i jumped down from my balcony, landing on my feet.

Once I got to the beach I went to the "Spot" and sat down, looked out to the horizon while taking small breaths. I looked down at my right hand on my pinkie, twirling the silver ring around and around until I took it off and threw it.

"Screw being a vampire."

Zack's P.O.V

"So when is this fucking war? I'm tired of waiting for it!" Brian said, kneeled over his knees, with his elbows supporting him. "I don't know, but it could be anytime." Matt said in a calm voice then Brian's. "Will you guys talk about this when Tiffany is not here?" Jimmy spoke up.
"Your right. Sorry." Brian said. I got up from the couch to see what my daughter was up too. Its only been an hour since she went up to her room, but I still wanted to see.

"Where you going?" Jimmy asked. "Oh uh..to check on Tiffany." I said walking up the stairs. Jimmy just nodded. I knocked on her door. No answer. This time I knocked again, but said her name. "Tiff?" Again, nothing, so I slowly opened her door, but no one was in there. I walked out and went back downstairs. "Guys, Tiffany isn't in her room." They all looked at me wierdly. "What?" I asked.

"She has to be. We didn't see her walk out the door." Val said from matt's lap. "Hey, didn't one of her friends say she always went to the beach when something was wrong?" Johnny said twirling his index finger when he said it and with that I was out the door.

****

I saw Tiffany throw something and mumbling coming from her, but I couldn't make it out. Then she sat back down and buried her face into her knees. I sat down by her and wrapped my arm around her. She then lifted up her head and gave me a weak smile. "Tiff, what's wrong?"
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so um...i need ur help,,should Tiffany tell zack whats wrong now or until later?

please comment