Zack's Daughter

Chapter 11

He asked me what's wrong, but I couldn't tell him the true reason why.
"It's nothing, honest."

Lie #2

"Babe, are you sure?"

He's not buying it. Damn

"Dad, I'm positive. It's nothing." I was let go out of his grip when I stood up. He looked at me trying to find the lies in my eyes, but I avoided eye contact. "Can we just go back now?" I Murmured. "Sure." He then once again wrapped his arm over me. "You know I'm not very good at this whole being a dad thing. It's new to me." I couldn't help but smile.

"Yeah, I know and I'm sorry for scaring you. It's just I never had a family who ever really cared about me."

"What about your foster parents? They never cared about you?" I opened my mouth but nothing came out, so I closed it trying to think of something. The right words. "Well at first yeah, but as I started to get older. . . . They seemed to not anymore. I was living hell in that house. They would act nice when I was around my 'brothers and sisters'. They made me do everything, never bothered to ask the other kids too." I sighed and shooked my head at the memories.

"Sweetie, I'm so so so sorry I even put you there. I was a fucking douche." I laughed at what he said 'Douche' "What's funny?" He asked, a smile forming at the edge of his lips. "Its just that you said 'Douche'." By the time he was going to answer, we got to the house. When we walked in alot of 'sighs' and 'Oh good' came from the living room.

"Oh Tiffany, you had us worried." Leana said giving me a hug. "Sorry." I said hugging back.
When I was done hugging the girls Jimmy came over. "Tiff I need to talk to you." He said grabbing my upper arm, pulling me towards the kitchen. "Jim, what's this about?"

"I know your secret!"

Holy fucking hell, holy mother F N hell His words caught me by surprise. How did he know? Who told? Did he see or hear anything? Oh my god please tell me he is talking about something else.

"W-what are you talking about? What secret?" I tried to say but I was choking on my words.
"It's that Elias boy again isn't it?" He said smirking.

Oh my god! thank-you!

I looked at him like he was crazy. "What? No, no, no Jimmy you have it all wrong! That's not the reason." He slumped his shoulders. "Damn! i could've sworn that was the reason, I owe Brian 20 bucks and I'm broke." He said. "Alright well, it was just a thought."

1 hour later

"Will you girls hurry up!" Brian roared up stairs. Loud enough to where I almost fell off the couch. "Where you guys going again?" I asked walking to the kitchen. "Down to Johnny's bar." Matt said. "Ah.." I said not really paying attention while I got out a green Monster. "Sweets are you sure your gonna be okay by yourself?" My dad asked. "Oh yeah, of course."

"You don't want to invite Courtney or Jessica?"

Wow. He remembered their names. "No, I think I'll be fine by my self." "You think?" "Dad!!!" I groaned. "O.k, O.K" "Zacky! let's go" Brian said, only this time calmer. Before they left Dad kissed my forehead. I sat back down on the couch and dranked my monster while flipping through channels till I settle on Paris Hilton's new BFF.

I got bored watching it so I decided to snoop around here in the living room. After half an hour I found an Xbox 360 stashed behind coats in the closet near the door. I hooked up everything all I needed was a game! I searched some more until it came to Jimmy's room.

I looked in his dresser, closet, under his bed and EWW! Then i found a game Left 4 Dead I quickly ran down the stairs nearly tripping. I made my own gamer profile and started to play. It was about 11 at night. I think and the only light was the T.V.

I played non-stop getting beyond freaked out. You look behind you and then you turn back around and BAM!! a zombie is in front of you! The most that scared me was when you hear the witch cry.

It was 1 in the morning now and I was still playing until someone turned on the light by the door and I immediately screamed.

Thud!

Someone fell and the rest laughed. I told myself it was just the guys and girls back. I pressed paused and slowly walked to the door. Johnny was getting up from the floor. "Ha ha thats really funny." He said sarcastically. "Sorry Johnny." I inhaled a sweet, delicious smell, my eyes closed in my satisfaction of the smell, Blood.

"Jimmy whats at the corner of your mouth? Is that...."

Was that the smell I was smelling awhile ago?

He smeared it until it was all on his finger and he stuck it in his mouth. "Ketchup." He said." I guess I forgot to wipe it off. Thanks guys for not telling me." He gave them all glares.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment