Zack's Daughter

Chapter 9

Sunday

Today we were going to the beach. I didn’t want to go, so I tried to fake being sick, but that didn’t work. Jimmy knew I wasn’t, so he made me go. It’s been a day since I met Gena and we kicked things right off with each other. Val was right! Man she is good.

I, my dad, and Gena were walking to the beach. I didn’t have a swim suit so Val said she would buy me one. As for Michelle she went to go get snacks. The rest of the girls were already at the beach with the guys.

Courtney went to Ohio to visit her grandma. Bitch. Jess is grounded, I have no clue why, but she is. Bitch. I laughed to myself thinking about what I said. I saw Matt, Johnny, Jimmy, and Brian.

Damn he looks so. Hot shirtless.

Oh my god! Eww..


I shook my head in disgust that I actually said that. “Are you okay?” Gena asked, holding Zack’s hand. “Yeah, just something gross I thought.”

Or. Was it?

Stop!

“Oh, okay then.” We walked to where the guys were, they were playing volleyball. I sat down in the sand playing with it. “Hey Tiff! Come play with us.” Johnny yelled.” “Uh..I’m good thanks.” I said hoping he’ll give up. “Come on!” “Not with this outfit!” I said pointing to me wearing light blue skinnies, a black Twilight shirt, and all black vans.

“I don’t give a fuck; get your ass over here!” I groaned and started to play with them.

“Damn Tiffany, your freaking awesome!” Brian said on the other side of the net with Matt and My Dad. I was with Jimmy and Johnny. “Yeah well I sometimes play in the Night World!” I mouthed ‘Fuck’ as I realized what I just said. The guys looked at me funny.

Thank god Val came to my rescue. “Here!” She handed me a Hot Topic bag. I took it and looked inside.
“What the-" “Just go put it on.” “B-b-" “Go!” I shuffled my feet to Matt’s S.U.V, I climbed in and put on the swim suit, which was a bikini, 2-piece, light blue and had a skull and the left side on the bottom and one on my right at the top. I found one of Matt’s Shirts and put it on; it fell to the bottom of my knees.

I walked back to guys and girls. “Do you like it?” Val asked. “Sort of?” I said shrugging my shoulders. “Well take off the shirt!” Leana demanded. “No!” I said wrapping my arms around my body. “Please Tiffany Ann Baker!” She pouted.

“Ugh..!”

I pulled the shirt off and once I did Michelle said “Nice!” and then whistled and I wish she didn’t. My dad and the guys looked my way. “What the hell Val?” He yelled. “What?” She answered innocently. “You bought her THAT!?”

“Me and Leana!” “There are teenage boys here!” “I think she looks good!” Gena said. “Yeah Zack, just calm down.”Lacey said taking off her sunglasses. “That’s my daughter showing her skin!” “Baby!” Gena whined. It was kind of funny when she did cause dad immediately became quiet.

I tip-toed towards the water, getting in. “Hey you Douche bags!” I yelled. Val and Leana jumped in followed by the rest. “Let’s have a battle!” Jimmy said wriggling his eyebrows. Johnny and Brian agreed. The rest didn’t want to. “Tiff, your on my side.” Jimmy said pulling me on the left side of him.

I got on his shoulders as Johnny got on Brian’s. “Mother fuck your heavy!” Brian said trying to hold Johnny. “Ready Baker?” Johnny said with a smirk on his face.

“Bring it Christ!” I also said with a smirk on my face. “Ready…set…GO!” Matt yelled from where they were standing. Me and Johnny were grabbing each others upper arms, trying to push the other off. I could tell Jimmy was struggling trying to stay balance. While Johnny grabbed my weak spot on my arm, me and Jimmy fell in the water.
When I reached surface Johnny was still on Brian’s shoulders. “Oh yea, What now Baker!” He yelled. “That’s It, let’s go Jimmy!” I said waiting for him. “Ready…set…GO!” Matt repeated. I used all my strength pushing Johnny, but Brian splashed water in my face, that made him stubble a bit. When I wiped my face I saw Brian and Johnny in the water. “Sh-Yeah! What Christ?” I yelled.

Jimmy Lifted me off his shoulders and threw me into the water. I got to the surface and walked out of the water to our towels and stuff and grabbed my towel out of my bag. When I did I saw a yellow box in a Wal-Mart bag. “Awesome!” I said grabbing the Wheat Thins out.

Brian was next to me getting a beer from a red cooler. I stared at him, water dripping down from his body. “Oh..my..god!” I whispered, or so I thought because I’m sure He heard. “What?” He asked taking a sip of his beer. “What? Oh! Nothing.” I said still staring. He laughed a bit. “Oh..shiz sorry!” I said putting a chip in my mouth. “Nah its cool, you can keep staring.” He laughed. “Uh…dude not okay!”
He looked at me weirdly. “Why?” “Hello Douche! You’re my dads BEST friend, like OMG!”

Most importantly you’re a Milow!

“Oh, well you still can stare!”

“Screw you!”

“I’m just kidding.” He laughed again.

I put back on Matt’s shirt and sat down eating my chips. I saw how Gena made my dad happy. Her smile, sense of humor, the way she would act around him. I watched them all thinking I could’ve had this years ago. It would’ve been better then staying in that house. I know I said I loved it there, but truth is…it was like living hell.

The girls came over to where I was seating and also sat down. “Thanks for buying me the Wheat Thins.” I said to Michelle. “Your welcome babe.” She said back smiling. “ *Ahem* I’m not Brian.” I said teasing her. She just gave me a playful glare. “So how long are we staying here?” I asked. “For awhile, why?” Gena said. “Cause I’m getting tired.” I said with a yawn taken over. “Me too.” Lacey said. I put my chips back in the bag and let out a sigh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment