Zack's Daughter

Chapter 13

"Hey I'm going now1" I said to Brian who wasn't paying attention to me cause he was making out with Michelle. The door bell ranged. "Could you get that?" He said in between kisses. I shivered. "eW.."

At the door was Jess and Courtney running in happy until Jess stopped with hate and jealousy on her face. "Brian, could you wait till we leave?" I snapped. He growled making Michelle giggle. "Let's take this upstairs." I heard Brian say and my stomach felt sick. They got off the couch, hand in hand. "Hey Jess.....Courtney." Brian said and Michelle waved and they both took off running up the stairs.

When Michelle's scent reached my nose it was the same smell last week and it burned my nose. "Bitch man!" Jess flopped down on the couch. i got rid of the smell before answering. "Well hay at least he said Hi."

"I didn't really care. Hey! is The Rev- I mean Jimmy here?" Courtney asked. "Nope just Brian and Michelle. Dude, I left them alone so I could get dress in this and I come back down and they are making out!"

"Will you guys shut up about it!" Jess snarled. "Well..." Courtney said bitchy. We walked out the door. "Oh and Jess I love your outfit. I'm sure Brian did to. I mean did you decide to wear short shorts for Brian?" I nudged her. She smirked. "Do you really think He looked?"

"Oh yeah! I mean Synyster Gates LOVE to check out 16-year olds when he has a girlfriend." Courtney said sarcastically. "Get over yourself Jess! He's 11 years older then you1"

"Well damn bitch calm down. I just asked. At least he is not getting married." My eyes widened. Jess wasn't suppose to tell Courtney Jimmy is getting married to Leana. Courtney was about to jump on Jess but I caught her before she could touch her. “Ow..Tiff!” “Oh sorry!” I let her down and we began to walk again.

It was a really quiet walk to the mall. Neither one of us said anything to each other. “Where to first?” Jess asked once we were inside. “Look Jess I’m really sorry about almost jumping on you before. It’s just I was really shocked and everything.”

“I know, but it’s OK. You know I don’t hold grudges and I could never be mad at you….very long.”

“Courtney. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you that they were…yeah. It’s just I didn’t know how. Jimmy is like your sex god, but I couldn’t see you get hurt. Please, please forgive me?”

“Of course I do and I say Pac sun first.” Court gave me a hug. I tried not to hug her to tight because I might hurt her again. We walked down the stairs to the lower level and saw a group of girls wearing Avenged Sevenfold shirts and beanies.

“So The Rev and Leana are actually getting married?!” Courtney shouted and the group of girls we saw must have heard her because they all shot glances at us. I rolled my eyes.

We were in the mall for 2 hours going to different stores and back to the same ones maybe about 2 times. We went to the food court after hearing Jess stomach growl for the past half and hour. “Guys my arms hurt now!” Courtney whined. “You’re not the only one and I’m starving!” I smiled to myself. “Oh my god Tiffany look behind you!” Courtney said sitting up straight in the chair. I turned around and saw Elias and his friends pointing in our direction.

I quickly faced back to Jess and Court biting my lower lip, making it bleed. “He’s coming over here!” They both squealed.
I banged my head on the circle table once. “Hey Tiffany!” I heard his voice say.

I tried not to look at him keeping my gaze on jess. “Oh um Hi.”
‘Help me!’ I mouthed to Jess. ‘What? Why?’ She mouthed back and then quickly smiled sheepishly towards Elias way. “So how you’ve been?”

“Fine thanks.” I mumbled. “Can we talk?” He asked. My gaze was still on Jess. “Sure, Talk.” “I meant like alone.”

Here came her smile again.

I stood up and he also did to. “Well I better make sure Jess here gets something to eat. We’ll text you!” Courtney said leaving with Jess on her side. Elias’ friends all took off somewhere.

We walked quietly to the 2nd floor until he started talking. “I like your belt.” “Thanks.” “Where did you get it from?” “Spencer's.” He nodded. “Um…so what did you want to talk about?”

“About us!”

I can’t talk about this with creed and death listening on the opposite side as me. I pretended I got a text.

“I’m sure you would, but I gotta get home. My dad is uh..pretty pissed at me. So um…bye.”

Before I could run off he grabbed my arm and moved his face close to mine.

What is he doing?

I was going to answer my own question but I felt his lips smash against mine. I wanted to pull away and slap him for doing that, but I couldn’t. I tried as hard I could. Soon enough I found myself kissing back.

When He let go I ran out the nearest exit door I could find. I kept running until I was near my house. My phone vibrated until I answered it.

“World’s biggest douche speaking.”
“Tiffany where are you at?” Jess said in her worrying tone.
“Near my house.” That’s all she needed to know.
“We’ll be there, bye.”
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please
Thanks to all the people who read/subscribe/comment and for making this story 9 stars
=]]]]