Zack's Daughter

Chapter 14

I closed my cell phone and stuck it back into my pocket. Not even a minute yet it vibrates again. I yanked it out of my pocket and flipped it open.
"What!!" I yelled.
"Damn! That's the last time I'm calling you again."
I looked at the caller i.d to see who it was. Jimmy.
"Oh, sorry Jimmy. I thought you were someone else."
I held the phone between my ear and shoulder as I tried to take off my belt and open the front door.
"It's cool. I just called to see if you knew where my game Left 4 Dead is at?"
"Uh. . . yeah it's still in the x-box in the living room. Why are you looking in the kitchen?"
"What? How do you know I'm in the kitchen?"

He turned around with Leana's phone to his ear. "Because I'm right here!" I said, also with my phone to my ear.
"Well Zacky, Matt, and Johnny are still at the studio. Brian just left awhile ago with Michelle. The girls? I have no idea." He said still talking on the phone, even though I was only a couple of feet away from him.
"Oh. alri-" I rolled my eyes and ended the call and through my phone towards the couch, which missed, slamming onto the floor.

“Great.” I mumbled.

Jimmy shrugged, looking innocent. I jumped over the couch hoping to land on my butt, but I put too much force and slipped, falling hard on my back on the floor. “Holy crap ow!” I said staring up to the ceiling. “Tiffany are you- Woah!” Jimmy yelled and then a big thud came across from me. I sat up and saw Jimmy laying on the floor. I burst out into laughing so hard tears came rolling down my cheeks,

After we calmed down we both started to watch Fuse No.1 Countdown Viewers Choice cause there was nothing else interesting to watch. “Courtney freaked.” I broke the silence. Jimmy had a confused face. “About….?” “Jess told her that you and Leana are getting married.” I kept my eyes on the T.V not wanting to see his expression. “Oh.” I quickly shifted my body to face him.

“Your not mad, are you? I mean I know you told me not to tell but…. Their my friends and I can’t keep something that BIG from them.” He opened his mouth but the door opened. We both turned to see who it was. “Hey were having a party tonight. So Jim you coming to get the booze?” Matt asked. “Hell yeah Matt.” He jumped up from the couch, then he turned to me.
“We’ll finished this talked later.” He grinned. “Sure, but Jess and Court are coming over so, , , yeah.”
“What!!” Johnny whined. I glared at him. “Were gonna be in my room, so you guys can do whatever you guys do.”

****

“So I can’t believe his getting married! I mean MARRIED!” Courtney pretended to faint and fell to the ground. “Court, I know he means the world to you, but you have to be happy for hm. I mean without Leana he would be sad.” Jess fell down next to her. “I guess your right Leana does make him happy.”

The room became silence. The only sound was the music blasting from downstairs, bottle caps opening, people talking, and doors slamming shut.

“Guys we need to talk.” I sat at the edge of my bed. “About what?”

How am I’m going to tell them?
Oh hey did you guys know I’m a vampire? Yeah for almost 4 years now.


“N-never mind, you guys aren’t going to believe me.”
“Tif, don’t be stupid.” Courtney said. “O.K uh… “ I started to pace around in my room. From the bed to the door and in and out the bathroom. “Ahh!!!! Why is this so hard to say?” “Tiffany Ann Baker what is it?” Jess said getting worried by me pacing around.

I was feeling scared and nervous at the same time. I didn’t know how to tell them what I was. I never told anyone! And if I did tell them they would laugh and not believe me. Of course they would! Sure I would be breaking the rules and I might go to hell, but I can’t keep this to myself. I HAVE to tell someone! I would have to face the consequences. Fuck! I could DIE!

I stopped by my bed and flopped down on my back. “I’m a vampire.” I mumbled, but I’m pretty sure they heard me. I knew they wanted to laugh. I mean I would if Courtney told me she was a vampire. People think their mythical creatures.

“Your what?” Courtney said chuckling a bit. “I knew you guys would laugh.” I said sitting on my knees. Courtney had a ‘what the hell’ look on her face. Jess looked like she was thinking. “Are you serious?” Jess said also on her knees. I sighed heavily. “Yes.” She then started to squeal. “Oh my god. How long?” I swear she is so random.

“Almost 4 years now.”
She nodded like a 5 year old. Courtney went into shock for awhile, but she seemed to have taken it better then Jess. Then Jess looked at me with eager eyes and practically jumped beside me. “Dude! Are you like The Cullens in Twilight?” I pushed my eyebrows together.

”Court I told you not to let her read those books.” She smiled. “Well are you?” Jess said. “Your like Edward huh? Or Alice? No…” She thought. “JASPER!” I rolled my eyes.
Shes been reading those books non-stop and we had to watch Twilight 15 times! I have to say it was not weird watching a movie on vampires when you are one. It was. . . very interesting.

“No Jess. I can’t read minds. I can’t see the future or control emotions.” She was about to say something but I cut her off. “I don’t sparkle either!” “Aw… that sucks. Do you dazzle people? Wait if you’re a vampire then don’t you have to like drink blood?” Once she said the last part she scooted back a little. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“No Jess I don’t dazzle people like Edward and yes I do drink blood, but only once a year. I survive on human food. I’m a Type C vampire, the main power we have is to ‘control’ people and the way we do that is we cuss. Both Type A and B want that power. I don’t know why and they say there is going to be a war between our type and another but I still don’t know.”

“Control me!” Jess said. “What? No Jess!” “Aww come on. Why not?” “Cause I don’t know the reactions to it or how to un do it.” “Okay fine, but when you do you better try it on me FIRST!”
“If I don’t die.” I mumbled getting up and walked to the door. “If you don’t die?” Courtney asked. “Yes. The one main rule is not to tell mortals you’re a vampire.” “Well that’s a bitch!” I nodded. “Now you have rules!” I smiled shaking my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ten sTARS!! F N PIMP

uh..yeah thanks for those people who comment/subscribe an stuff
keep the comments coming please! :]

also check out the new version of Two In My Heart called I want to leave but you won't come with me Written by MrS.sUlLiVaN