Zack's Daughter

Chapter 15

“Tiffany, Tiffany, Tiffany. What are we going to do with you?” I shrugged. “You know when Creed and Death first came to m- Where’s your ring?” I stuck both my hands in my pockets. “It’s too late I saw it! Now where is it?” I said nothing. “LOOK AT ME!!!!” He roared. I slowly looked up looking past him.

“Where is it?” He said angrily. “In the ocean.” I mumbled. His eyes widen, turning red. “Damn it Tiffany you listen to me and listen good.” I puffed out a laugh smiling while rolling my eyes. “No, you listen to me! I didn’t choose this. I never wanted this. To be…to be whatever the hell I am, Vampire a monster, or whatever. I just want to go back to my normal life and I’m tired of those F N fuckers following me everywhere I go,”

He sat there smiling that big grin. He leaned closer to me. “You’re never going to have a normal life until I say so and now you lis-“ “I’m NEVER GOING TO LISTEN TO YOU! NEVER I’M TIRED OF IT!” I cut him off. Just then Death came running in. “Sir.” He was out of breath like he just ran a marathon. The Head Vampire quickly stood up. “What is it?” He asked worried. “T- t- the Milows!”

“How long?” He asked fast walking towards the door. I sat there, motionless while they talked. “10 minutes maybe less.” “Tiffany!” I lifted my head up to face him.

“Get ready its war time. We’ve been waiting for this is decades.”
War? Now? Holy F N hell. I’m not ready for this.

“What? I can’t!” He smirked vanishing from the room. I was left there alone. I groaned getting up. I stopped at the door before opening it. “Goodbye Jess, Goodbye Courtney, Matt, Brian, Val, The girls, Jimmy, Johnny, and….Dad.” I mumbled to where I only heard it.

I opened the door, snarling and screams was what I heard it was like black Friday, only it wasn’t fragile humans it was dangerous and strong vampires all fighting. Without me noticing one jumped towards me but was collided with another in mid air.

I was walking feeling dizzy for some reason, walking to the middle of all the chaos when a hard substance tackled me hard to the ground, pinning me under its body weight, holding my hands over my head. My chest was burning and I was breathing raptly, my hair over my face. The snarling and growling was above me. I didn’t know who it was. I was to weak to even look nor talk.

“Just get it over with please?” I said in a whisper. “Were the same species, so I could hold you hostage for awhile.” I whimpered in pain as he pushed harder onto me. It hurt like a bitch. I tried catching my breath before I answered. And I swear I know that voice from somewhere. “We may be the same species Bri,-“ Yup it was him. “But were different types.” I turned my head to the other side so the hair could be out of my face.
I gasped came from his mouth and he loosened his grip on me, but still had me pinned. “Ti- Tiffany?” “Hey Bri.” I half smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its a filler! This story is almost finish, about 2 or 3 more chapters maybe.
Thank-you for the comments and to the people who subscribe. I f n LOVE THEM!

comment please