Zack's Daughter

Chapter 16

“Brian! Brian! We have to go NOW!” Jimmy’s voice said, I think. At this point right now I couldn’t find a way to speak. I closed my eyes, still awake, but just listening. Brian put my hair back in my face. Douche. “Why?” He asked. “Cause F N Matt killed one of the important vampires.” “Isn’t that what we want?” Brian asked finally getting off me.

“Well yeah! After we get what we want. Now hurry before Tiffany get’s worried wondering where we were.” I heard Jimmy’s footsteps fade. Brian lifted me up bridal style and carried me to the rest of the guys. My hair still in my face. “I’m sure she won’t mind.” I heard him chuckle. I could hear his heartbeat. It sounded….beautiful.

****

I woke up in shock and quickly jumped out off my bed. I ran to my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror touching every inch of my face. I ran my hand through my hair before turning around and resting on the sink. Oh god, Brian! I thought. Too afraid to go downstairs I decided to stay in my room for awhile. Walking into my room I grabbed my ipod and hooked it up to my speakers pressing shuffle. The first song that played was "Something" by Escape The Fate

So now you’re running, it’s hard to see clearly
When I make you angry, you’re stuck in the past
And now you’re screaming, so can you forgive me?
I treated you so badly, but I am still here
Sometimes I wonder why I am still waiti-


I paused the song because Jimmy came in. Wow I must’ve had it loud. I stuck my hands in my pockets and sat on the edge of my bed. “Hey Tiff!” He skipped his way to my bed. I nodded. “Were all going to I HOP, so get dress and we’ll be downstairs. OK?” “OK.”I mumbled. He left my room and I pressed play as I started to get ready. Once I was done I was in this]

I slowly walked down the stairs. Sitting on the couch was Jimmy, Zacky, and Brian, who was watching every step I took. Freaky. “Are you ready to go?” my dad asked. “Yeah.” Jimmy and Zacky went out the door first. I followed after them, making Brian last. When he closed the door he grabbed my forearm and turned me around to face him.

“Was it really you?” He asked. I sighed. “Yes.” I said kicking the air. “How?” He whispered. I opened my mouth to answer but Jimmy beat me to it. “Hey! Let’s go people! I’m starving!” “Hold on Jim.” Brian said. “I’ll tell you later.” I pulled my arm from Brian’s grip and jogged to my dad’s vehicle.

At I HOP

We walked through the doors my whole body tense with Brian behind me. What if he told? Did he? I saw the rest of the guys and all the girls sitting at a large table open spot were one by Gena, one by leana, and two open by Michelle. Damn I have to sit next to Brian. I sat by the end, he was on my left.

The waitress came and took all our drink orders then left. I drummed on the table with my index finger. Every now and then Brian would glance at me. “Did you tell?” I finally asked. “Hold on babe.” He referred to Michelle. “What?” He asked. “Did you tell?” I repeated. “Only Jimmy knows.” I quickly faced him, glaring. “Why?” I yelled making everyone look at me. “Tiff, what’s wrong.” Val and Gena said together. “It’s nothing. I – I have to go.” I got out of my seat and fast walked around the table.

I collided with the waitress that had the drinks. The glasses fell to the ground. “I’m so sorry.” Was all I said before getting up.

****
Once I was in the house I ran as fast as I could to my room. I grabbed my Nike bag from under my bed stuffing random things in it such as my ipod, clothes and bathroom stuff. Before I left my room I removed one of the books on my bookshelf and picked up the money that layed there. Once I got to the door the guys and girls all rushed in. I jumped a little.

“Tiffany… We need to talk.” Said Brian. I shook my head trying to get pass by them, but Matt and Johnny were blocking the way. “Uh… no we don’t” “Tiff, I think it’s time to tell them.” Jimmy said.
“Time for what? What are you guys talking about?” Val said. “It’s nothing Val! Matt, Johnny please move. I’m going to stay with Jess for awhile.”

“Tiff, sweetie what’s going on?” My dad asked. I dropped my head and sighed heavily. “Please just move and when I come back I’ll explain everything! I- I just need some time.” I whispered.

****

“Brian knows jess! He knows! He F N knows! He even told jimmy!” “How do you know he even told Jimmy?” Courtney asked. “He told me to my face court.” Jess sighed. “So… what are going to do?” She asked. I shook my head. “I don’t know, but I told them that I’m going to explain everything, but I’m sure Brian would just tell them. Ugh! He pissed me off when he said he told!” “When did this all happen?”

“Like ten this morning.” Jess looked at the clock by her mirror. “Whoa! 4hours ago?” “Uh… I guess.” Courtney jumped up and squealed. “We should do something F N awesome to get this whole thing off your mind.” She smiled that reached her ears. “Dude that would be awesome! We should….watch Twilight.” Jess said. “NO JESS!” Me and Courtney said at the same time. “Fine.” She faked cried. “Juuust kidding.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I think this chapter is ok
anyway thanks to the people who comment/subscribe and such It's F N PIMP!

comment please