Zack's Daughter

chapter 4

~2 Days Later-Monday~

"Tiff! wake up, wakey, wakey!" I groan and rolled over to the other side. "2 more hours." "Get your lazy ass up!" Jimmy yelled, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. "Jimmy! Put...me...down." I said hitting his back. "Ow! O.K, O.k." He put me down. "Thank-you!"

"Ow..Damn what did you do get strong?" He said while rubbing his back. "Maybe." "God Damn" I laughed. "Now get out!" He walked out of my room and I heard him run down the stairs. I looked at my clock; it read 5:40 a.m. "What the fringe?" "JIMMY!!!" I ran out of my room, down to the stairs to Jimmy's room. "Fringe, where's he at?" I said low to where I could only hear.

I found him the living room watching TV. "What the hell Jimmy?" I said walking down the stairs. "What?" He said innocent. "It's 5 in the morning." "Yeah..." "Then why did you wake me up?" "Cause I was scared..." He said shrugging his shoulders. "What?" I said fiercely. "Because I’m always up at this time." "Why?" I asked him. "Well now that's confidential."

"Whatever.." I said walking back up the stairs. "Wait!" Jimmy said. "What?" I almost yelled. "Stay with me." I looked at him weirdly. "Why?" He gave me puppy dog eyes. I groaned. "Arg..fine." I said sitting by him on the couch and I fell asleep.

"Tiff! Wake up, wakey, wakey." "Shut-up Jimmy!" I said putting a pillow over my head. "O.k. Tiff this time I’m not messing you really have to get up." "Another hour." I groaned. "In another hour you'll have to be at school." He said shaking me. "ELIAS!!!" I jumped up and fell to the ground. "Ow.." I said getting up.

"Who’s Elias?" Jimmy asked confused. "Nobody!" I ran up the stairs. I got dressed wearing tight black skinnies, black Alesana shirt, with an In This Moment hoodie. I grabbed my belt and put it on around my waist. I went to my bathroom that is apart of my room and put on eyeliner and made my eyes bloodshot with shadows around it.

I straighten my hair, spiking it and let my fringe fall over my eyes. I love having my hair in my face so no one can tell I’m looking at them. I grabbed my shoes and bag then went down stairs.

Val was up. She was in the kitchen making breakfast. "Holy Jebus you’re up this early...on a Monday?" I asked her walking into the kitchen shocked. "Yeah the guys are ALWAYS hungry mostly Jimmy and Zacky." "So you cook for them?" I asked. "Yeah...but I don't mind."

"What about those two others?" "Michelle and Leana?" She asked. "Uh...yeah?"
"Brian and Jimmy keep them up all night." Val said grinning. "Oh." I said confused until I finally get it. "EW!!! What the hell?" Val laughed. "So what time do you have to be at school?"
"At least by 8:40." She smiled. "Good, you'll have enough time to eat." She said flipping over an uncook pancake.

"Val?" "Hmm?" "Why are you guys so nice me?" She looked up at me. "Because your family, apart of out lives and what Zack- your dad did doesn't matter cause we have you back and we love you...all of us." I sat down at the table and stayed quiet.

I heard footsteps coming down and all the guys and 2 girls came in Zack- my dad was the last one. "Good morning sweetie." He kissed my temple. "Morning." I smiled.
Val was soon finished cooking and we all eat.

"Thanks Val, that was delicious." I said walking to the sink to put my dishes away. "Well I’ll see ya guys later im gonna go now." I said grabbing my bag. "Your gonna walk?" Brian asked. "Yeah, I always do." "I'll take you." My dad said. "O.k" I said happy.

We got into his car and silence took over half the car ride. "So how's school?" He asked cutting the silence out. "Ugh. Boring I fringin hate it." "Fringin?" He chuckled, I laughed. "It's what me and my friends say instead of....that word." I said. "Oh..So you don't cuss?" He asked. "No."

Lie #1 In the night world we cuss all the time we just have to try not to around mortals

Is he a mortal?

"Well that’s good." "It's kinda weird...." I started. "What is?" Dad said turning a corner.
"Well before I found out you were my dad, I use to be like REALLY in love with The Rev and Synyster Gates." I said embarrassed. He laughed. "It’s not funny." I said hitting him in the shoulder.

"O.K I’m sorry." "Jebus, it's like all a trip."

I could tell he wanted to tell me something, I can sense it, but it couldn't come out. Why can't he just tell me?
♠ ♠ ♠
comments=updates

thank you to those ppl who subscribe n comment