Zack's Daughter

Chapter 7

"You broke the law Miss.Tiffany."
"I know and I'm sorry I didn't mean to say it, it just slipped out." "Well since you've been here for only 3 years, this is a warning otherwise I would have to kill you."

"I understand."

"Last night, I had Creed and Death follow you....and let me tell you I'm not very happy about what they told me." "It was just one night date." "Date huh? was he...?" "Yes he was a human."
I mumbled the last word. His eyes wided filled with anger.

"You know the law TIFFANY ANN BAKER!!"
I let my head fall in shame. "And you better still be with your adoptive parents, we can't have you running around with Type A vampires." My head shot up. "What?" "Get her out of here!"


***

I woke up with a headache. I turned to see what time it was when I noticed a pill, water, and a note. I picked up the note to read. Hey Kiddo, hangover? well take the pill, it should help - JC
I laughed a little taking the pill, washing it down with the water. I got out my bed, nearly falling over. I washed up and got dress into this Outfit. Once I was done I ran down the stairs, into the kitchen seeing Val sitting by the table. She turned around.

"Hey kiddo" "Hi Val" I said with a weak smile. "How you feeling?" She asked. "O.K, where's everybody at?" "The guys are at the studio, Leana and Michelle are watching t.v and Gena is coming over later." "Oh." I said meaningless. "You know, you'll like Gena once you meet her."

"Yeah...maybe." "Give her a chance." "Val..what happened to my mom?"

She was quiet for awhile before she answered. "Well..um.." She seemed like she was trying to think of something cause she bit her bottom lip.

"Your mom...got in a car accident and she was hit by a drunk semi driver. They got her to a hospital, but...it was to late." I noticed and so did Val that I was crying, Val hugged me and I returned it. I gathered myself together because I don't normally cry.

who said you were normal?
Apparently the head vampire

"I'm o.k, thanks Val." I said getting up from the chair making my way to the living room.
I sat down by Leana. "Is this what you guys do all day?" I asked. "No, not everyday."

"So what do you do then?" "Shop, work and yeah.." Michelle said. "What do you do?" Leana asked. "Normally school on the weekdays, but its spring break so...crash the mall, play my piano, guitar, and just hang out with my friends."

They both nodded their heads while watching Superbad. I noticed the time. "Hey can you change it to Fuse." "Turn it up Please!" I said nearly jumping off the couch.

"Whose this?" Michelle asked. My mouth dropped. "You guys don't know In This Moment?" I asked. They shaked their heads. "Their my favorite band of all time."

By the middle of the song Michelle said "Damn the bass player is hot." "No the 2nd guitarist is way hotter the bass."Leana said. "Whatever the bass player is hot."

"The singer is Hot." Brian said standing by the door. "Hey!" Michelle snapped. "What? I should be saying the same thing to you to. "Brian defended. "What did I say?" That the Bass player is hot." Brian said. "Well he is."

"So is the 2nd guitarist." Leana added. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Whose the band anyway?" Brian asked. I immediately stopped laughing. "YOU! don't know In This Moment?" He shooked his head. "God, you guys don't know any band." I said crossing my arms over my chest. "Thats not true I know many bands." Brian said.

"Well do you know Blessthefall, Bring Me The Horizon, Straight line Stitches.?" "Uh...no."
Brian mumbled. I just laughed.

Johnny sat down next to me. "Did the pill work?" He asked. "Yeah." I mumbled knowing my dad was in the room.

"Tiff?" I looked through my fringe seeing my dad. "This is Gena, Gena Paulhus, my girlfriend." he said pointing to the blond next to him. I stood up about to her level, she seemed pretty. Her hand stretched out towards me. I shook her hand. "Hi." She said softly and calm. "Hi." I said nicely with a half smile. I see why my dad chose her.

Maybe I could give her a chance.
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you for making this story 5 stars and tot he people who read it and comment

please comment i have like 300 readers, 23 subscribers and only 6 comments =/