Zack's Daughter

Chapter 8

I was flipping through pages and pages of the Milow,( Type A )Vampire book to find information. I was forbidden to come into the library due to the fact I was only an 'Beginning' vampire. So if I was caught...lets just say bad things. i found one. Josh Vorack........Brian Elwin Haner Jr. I vision began to become blurry seeing his name, but if vampires can't love humans then if Val, Michelle, Leana, Lacey, and Gena aren't human...what are they?

I began to grab books of The Morelocks (Type B) vampire book, Witches, Shift changers and Werewolves. That was until I heard two unknown voices coming in. I quickly grabbed the four books, turned off the little lamp and hid behind the desk. "The Milows are up to something they are always running around here and there." The first unknown male voice said.

"Which ones? the main five?" The second one said. "Yes those ones and the head Vampire said to keep a close eye on that Tiffany Baker girl."


Me? Why me?

"He said she's breaking the laws around here in the Night World."

Ugh!

"Tiffany Baker? Tiffany Baker, that sounds familer to me." "She's one of the Main five's daughter. I still don't know why shes an Type C." "Ah...now I know, thats the girl your son brought here."

"Jacob?" The first unknown voice said but I knew him well. He was the Father of Jacob Vandal's, the 3rd head vampire. Jacob was the one who got me into this mofo mess. He was my "Lover" or so I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
just a filler
please comment