Status: Completed!

Caught up Between Two Loves

Chapter One

I arrived at the arena in Anfield and entered the building. I didn’t know where I was going so I ask the receptionist who I am and where my office was. She told me that I’m going to meet the manager first then go to my office. She led me to him and I introduced myself.

“I’m Rachel Smith…” I said but was cut off by Benitez.

“Oh yes, you’re the doctor. Welcome to Liverpool, I hope you’ll take great care of my players.” He told me.

“No problem, sir.” I assured him then he sent me to my office.

A few hours later it was time to check up on the players. First it was Xabi Alonso, Steven Gerard, Jamie Carragher then Fernando Torres. I and Xabi came really good friends and he’s a lot of fun. Nando walked in my office flashed a smile and introduced himself.

“Fernando Torres, so what’s first doc?” He said then added the Doc part which I hated people calling me that.

“Please don’t call me that. I hate it when people call me doc.” I said to him while I sit on my desk.

“Alright, then what can I call you?” He asked me and sat down on a chair.

“Rachel, now take your clothes off except your boxers. I’m going to weigh you then check your height.” I told him then wait for him to get on the balance.

“If you wanted me half-naked you could have just asked” He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

After a half an hour, I was done and told him that he was healthy and that there was nothing wrong with him.

“That’s good. Can I ask you something?” He said while looking straight in my eyes.

“You already just did. You can ask another one, though.” I said laughing a bit.

“Right, do you have any plans tonight? Me and the guys are going clubbing and wanted to ask if you’d like to come with us.” He asked me hoping I would say yes.

“Yeah I guess I can come.” I answered him while looking at my schedule.

“Great, we’re going around 9. Want me to pick you up?” he said to me while getting up.

“Yeah, ok. Here’s my address.” I took a piece of paper and wrote my address on it then handed it to him.

He turned, looked at me one more time then left. A few minutes later, someone knocked on my door. I looked up from my desk and saw a girl around my age.

“Hey there, I’m Jennifer. I’m one of the coordinators around here.” She smiled then sat on the chair opposite me.

“So, you’re the new girl Rachel, right?”

I nodded then we started talking and got to know each other. She seems to be a cool girl. You two then talked about the players and then she had to ask.

“So who do you have an eye on here?”

“I always had a crush on Fernando since he was on Atletico Madrid.” I told her blushing a little. “I’m not sure that he likes me, how about you?”

“Jamie, but I’m already dating him” She said to me and I smiled at her. “You know, you’re lucky to have this job. You get to see the players naked.”

I laughed at that and then she went to work. At 6 o’clock I finished my work and on my way to the parking lot Jennifer stopped me.

“Hey Rach, what are you doing tonight?” Jen asked me while we walked to my car.

“I’m going to a club with the players, why?” I asked her curiously then opened the door of my Benz.

“Oh, I’m going there too and was thinking of asking you but you’re already going. Well see you.” She waved at me and drove off.

I finally got home and changed into a black halter top and a mini-skirt. I put on my make-up then a few minutes later I heard my doorbell ringing. I went downstairs and opened it to see Fernando.

“Hey Rach, ready to go?” He offered his arm and I accepted it then we got in his car and drove to the club.

Almost everyone in the club was there. I sat down with my new friends Jen and Xabi and some others joined us. We ordered some drinks then Jen and Jamie started to dance.

“Want to dance?” Xabi asked me while offering his hand.

I grabbed it and went on the dance floor and we danced. Then a slow song came on, I put my hands on his shoulders and he puts his on my waist.

“You know, it’s the first time that I meet a person in one day and become best friends just like that.” Xabi told me while we danced.

“Same here. I guess you seemed to be fun.” I said then the song ended. He looked around before saying.

“I really want to tell you something, but not here.”

I really didn’t know what it was but curious I wanted to know right away. So, I suggested we find a corner away from the players. He looked around him again then told me.

“Fernando can’t stop talking about you all day. And I think he really likes you.”

I wasn’t expecting that. We only talked for half an hour and he already likes me.

“Are you sure about that? I mean I don’t want to make a fool of myself when I try to pull
something.” I asked him trying to be serious.

“I’m positive about this. Trust me, sooner or later he’s going to ask you out.” He assured me which made me smile.

We walked up to the others and I was trying to look for Fernando when I saw him dancing with some girl really close. I was about to leave when Xabi grabbed me by the arm. He spun me around and saw that I was near tears. He put a concerned look on his face.

“What’s wrong, Rach?” He asked me.

I showed him Fernando dancing with a girl. I tried to leave again but he stopped me.

“Come on, I’m sure there’s an explanation for that.” He said then the song ended and Fernando walked up to me and grabbed my hand.

“Let’s dance.” He said and led me to the dance floor.

“So how’s your night so far? Having fun?” He asked me and when I didn’t respond to him he asked me concerned.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, it’s just…Forget it.” I told him then turn around and go to Jen and Xabi and told them that I was going home. Xabi already knew why so he nodded his head and offered to take me home. I accepted it and got in his car.

“What happened when you were dancing with him?” He asked me while driving.

“Nothing, he asked me if I was having fun I didn’t reply to him then he asked me if I there was something wrong I told him nothing and to forget it.” I told him while I kept my head low.

We finally arrived at my house. I thanked him and give him a friendly kiss on the cheek then open the door to my home and go straight to bed trying to keep my mind off Nando.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next few chapters are already written, so comment and subscribe so I can post them :)