Status: Completed!

Caught up Between Two Loves

Chapter Four

I woke up the next day feeling better. I turned around to see no one next to me. Then I heard the bathroom door opening. It was Fernando. He came out with a towel wrapped around his waist and another one around his neck.

“Good morning, slept well?” I asked him while walking up to him.

“Not bad. And sorry about last night.” He apologized and put his arms around my waist.

“It’s okay, I forgive…” Then he cut me off by saying.

“I want to make up for it. Are you free tonight?”

I nodded my head and he told me to wait for him in the lobby around 7.

“Why don’t we have a little fun.” He suggested then pushed me slowly on the bed and started to kiss my neck. As much as I didn’t want him to stop, he had an interview.

“Nando? As much as I want to have fun, but you have an interview in 10 minutes.” He knew that I was right so he got off of me and got dressed. I kissed him before he left then I went and took a shower. After that I was feeling a bit bored so I wore some skinny jeans and a white tank top then went down the lobby. Suddenly I heard someone calling my name.

“Hey Rachel, wait up.” That voice was familiar. I turned around to see Cristiano. He ran up to me and to my surprise he gave me a hug.

“I thought you left already.”

“The team is staying here till tomorrow. So, what are you up to?” I asked him.

“Well since it’s lunch time, me and the guys are going to eat. Wanna come?” He asked me with his famous smile. I looked around me to see no one of the team. I was glad then agreed to come along. He introduced me to the team. I couldn’t believe that I actually met the Man. Utd. Squad. We finally arrived at some restaurant and sat down. Little did I know that someone was there watching me.

“So Rach, tell us honestly… Are you really a Liverpool fan?” Rio asked me and the others looked at me waiting for my answer.

“Well, no. I’m actually a big Man. Utd. Fan.”

“If you don’t mind me asking, why are you working for the team that you don’t like?” Again curious Rio asked. I didn’t mind them asking that just as long as no one from Liverpool heard me.

“They offered me the job and I was kind of surprised as I just finished college. I saw that it was a chance and I didn’t want to let it go. So, here I am.” I answered truthfully then our lunches came. But they still bombarded me with questions, but Cristiano told them to go easy on me. Thank God that he did. After lunch was over we hung out for a while in the lobby. I had fun with all of them. After a while, they had to go so Cristiano dragged me into a corner then looked around before he asked me.

“I know that the guys were asking you too many personal questions, but I have to ask you this.” He waited for a while then said.

“If, by any chance, Man. Utd. wants to hire you, would you accept it?”

He asked me the question that I was hoping that no one would. I didn’t even know the answer to that seeing that I loved Man. Utd and would be happy to work there. But on the other hand I want to be with Fernando and the others in LFC. I was confused and didn’t know what to say.

“I don’t know, I haven’t really thought about it and…” He cut me off.

“It’s Torres, isn’t it?” He read my mind. I didn’t want to lose Nando or even the friends that I made in that club.

“I don’t know what you see in him, Rach. But if he does hurt, don’t hesitate to call me, alright?” I just nod my head then turn around to go o my room when he grabs my arm and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I couldn’t help but blush, and then I went straight to my room. I looked at the clock and it was 4. A few minutes later, I heard knocking on my door. I opened it to see Xabi. I went up and hugged him but he didn’t return it. So I asked him.

“What’s wrong?”

“You know what’s wrong. I can’t believe that you’re hanging out with the Man. Utd. team.” He looked at me with disappointment in his eyes.

“Since when were you a United’s fan?”

“Since I was a kid, okay? I’ve been a fan my whole life. I know that you’re going to ask me why I took the job because I wouldn’t let an opportunity like that slip away.”

He calmed down a bit then said.

“I still can’t believe it. My best friend a United’s fan.” He chuckled a bit.

“So, are we cool? Because I don’t want to lose my best friend.”

“Yeah we’re cool. Sorry about that.” He hugged me then I turned serious.

“It’s okay. Just don’t tell Nando. I don’t want him to know.”

“Don’t worry my secret’s safe with me. One more thing before I go… Be careful when you hang out with Ronaldo, he’s a ladies’ man.” He said that then left.

“Obviously.” I said to myself then I got ready for my date with Nando.

Finally it was 7 and I went down the lobby. I looked around, trying to find Fernando when someone came up behind me and put their arms around my waist. I turned around to see that it was Nando.

“Oh, it’s you.”

“So, are you ready?” he asked me. I nodded then we went into his car and he drove away. I thought that we were going to a restaurant but it turned out that I was wrong. He pulled over then we got out of the car.

“Where are we” I asked him confused.

“You’ll see. Come on.” He grabbed my hand and led me to hill. When we got there, a picnic was set up.

“Oh my God! This is great. How did you do it?”

“Well I finished the interview early so I and Xabi set it up.”

“Remind me to thank him.” We sat down and started to eat.

“Don’t worry; you’ll get a big thank you later.” I winked at him and he smirked. We had fun till it was time to leave. We got in the car, but before he drove off he pulled out something from his pocket. It was a small box.

“Here I bought this for you.” He gave it to me and I opened it to see a diamond ring.

“It’s a promise ring. I know that it’s a little early to give you that, but I think that you’re special enough to have it.” I was so happy and at that moment I forgot anything that happened during the day. I gave him a passionate kiss, thanked him then went back to the hotel. And of course as promised I gave him a BIG thank you. After that I lay down on the bed and thought how lucky I am to have found him. Then I closed my eyes and drifted into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment xD