Alone

Ten

Nick could see the lust in Kevin’s eyes as he spoke.

Shutting the water off, Kevin pulled Nick out of the shower.

“You’re sure?” Kevin asked again.

“More than ever.” Nick answered.

Water still dripping from their bodies, Kevin took Nick’s hand and pulled him into their, yes it was theirs now, bedroom.

Stepping up to the bed, Nick laid himself down on it. Looking up at Kevin, he didn’t think he’d ever loved him more than he did at this very moment. He knew Kevin felt the same.

Scooting back, Nick stopped when he felt the headboard.

He watched as Kevin crawled up the bed to him. He honestly didn’t think Kevin had ever looked sexier, wet and on a mission.

Above his brother, Kevin looked down at Nick and smiled.

“Do you have any idea just how much I love you, Nicky?” He asked.

“I think so. Probably just as much as I love you.”

Kevin leaned down and kissed his now lover. Pressing his body to Nick’s both moaned at this new sensation.

“Kevin, please. I want it. I want you.”

“Anything you ask, baby J. Anything.” He said. Reaching over to his bedside table, Kevin pulled out a condom and small bottle of lube.

Nick stopped him.

“No. No condom. I want to feel all of you.”

Kevin’s eyes widened.

“Nick, are you sure?”

“Positive. I’ve never been with anyone and neither have you. We have nothing to worry about. I, I just don’t want anything between us.” Nick tried to stop the blush from coming, but he knew it was a lost cause. He could feel his cheeks heating up.

“God, baby, you’re amazing.” Another short kiss and Kevin’s lips were moving down. He kissed a trail down his neck, sucking long enough to leave a mark.

“Mine.” He practically growled.

“Yours.” Nick answered back.

He kissed down his chest, making sure to pay close attention to both nipples. The left first, kissing and sucking on it. Nick must have liked it, he was arching his back, gripping Kevin’s arm. He moved to the right, repeating the process.

Kevin kissed a trail down Nick’s chest, to his bellybutton. Smiling, Kevin licked the small trail of hair on his lower belly.

“Kevin, please…stop teasing.” Nick begged.

Kevin could only smirk.

Nick was unprepared when he felt the hot, wet heat of Kevin’s mouth swallow him whole. He gasped and arched up off of the bed. Kevin’s hands on his hips were the only thing that kept him from falling off the bed all together.

“Oh, oh God…Kev…so, so good…”

Kevin worked his mouth up and down on Nick’s painfully hard cock as fast as he could. And just as quick as he’d started, he stopped.

Nick groaned.

“Damn it, Kev.” He wined.

Instead of answering, Kevin reached up and grabbed the small tube of lube.

“It’ll be much easier if you are on your stomach.” He said, giving him the option.

Looking up at his lover, Nick spoke.

“No. I want to see you. I don’t care if it hurts more.” Nick was firm in his answer. Kevin nodded in acceptance.

Uncapping the bottle, he squeezed a fairly large amount onto his finger.

“Just relax, baby. It’ll make this much easier.”

Even though he was expecting it, Nick still gasped when he felt Kevin’s finger at his entrance.

“Relax, baby.” Kevin said again. Laying himself flat, Nick took a deep breath.

Kevin could already see him relaxing.

“Good baby, you’re doing great.” He spoke softly.

In and out, he worked his finger.

“More.” He was surprised to hear Nick’s voice. “I can take more.” He said.

Withdrawing his finger, he squirted more lube onto two fingers. He gently pushed them into Nick, bringing forth another moan.

Kevin worked his fingers in and out, faster and faster each time. He curled his fingers, which caused Nick to gasp. Seconds later Nick spoke up again.

“More, Kev. Please.” Nick was arching his back off of the bed.

Kevin grinned. This time he inserted three fingers into Nick.

“Oh, fuck.” He heard Nick whisper. The more Nick moaned, the hornier Kevin became. It was turning him on to no end, hearing Nick pant and moan like he was.

“Now, Kev. I’m ready.” He gasped, opening his eyes and looking at his brother.

Kevin smiled.

Making sure he used a little extra lube on himself, Kevin positioned himself at Nick’s entrance.

“Nick, wrap your legs around my waist. It’ll make things easier for you.” Kevin ordered. Nick obeyed.

Locking his legs around Kevin, Nick braced himself.

“Love you.” Kevin spoke as he pushed inside of Nick.

Eyes wide, Nick screamed.

“FUCK!” Kevin stopped.

“Breath, baby. You’ve got to breath through the pain. It’ll get better, I promise.”

Trying to catch his breath, Nick’s eyes never left Kevin’s. Seconds later he was nodding to Kevin.

“More…I can take more.” He said.

Slowly, Kevin pushed inside of Nick. It didn’t take much for him to be completely in. It felt amazing.

“Damn, Nicky…you’re so tight.” Kevin gasped. Bracing his hands on both sides of Nick, Kevin held still.

“Are…are you ok?” He gasped out.

He was startled to see tears rolling down Nick’s face.

“Oh baby. We can stop. If it hurts too much…”

“No! Just, gimme a second.” Nick said.

It didn’t take long for Nick to moan out.

“Move, Kev. Please.” He begged.

Starting out slow, Kevin pulled out, almost completely before pushing back in. He moaned. It felt amazing.

“Faster, Kev. Move faster!” It was almost like a command. Once which Kevin was happy to oblige to.

Kevin thrust into Nick harder and faster each time. All of a sudden, Nick’s eyes shot open and looked to Kevin. Kev could only smirk.

“That, dear brother, is your prostate. It’ll soon be your best friend.”

Nick angled his body so that Kevin would hit his sweet spot with each thrust.

“Oh, Kev” gasp “Ha...harder” pant “..almost...there..” Nick honestly thought he was in heaven. It felt amazing. He knew he could get used to this.

“Baby…love you.” Kevin gasped out, knowing neither of them were going to last much longer.

Reaching down, Kevin gripped Nick’s cock in his hand. Pumping his shaft, he tried to get Nick off in time with his own.

It only took three more pumps before Nick was spilling his seed all over Kevin’s hand and his stomach. Bracing himself on the bed, Kevin thrust once, twice more before his orgasm slammed into him.

He stilled, cuming inside of Nick. Trying to catch his breath, he leaned down and placed a soft kiss on Nick’s lips.

“That was amazing.” Nick said, a goofy smile on his face.

Kevin chuckled, laying himself on top of Nick.

“Sleep now.” He said. “You wore me out.” Kevin smiled as his eyes dropped shut.

Nick wrapped his arms around Kevin’s middle.

“Love you.” He whispered, closing his eyes.

Kevin was already smiling as he fell into a much needed slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: I decided this chapter should just be Kevin/Nick, so that’s why its so short. The next will be longer.

Comments are the only way to let me know if you liked it.