Status: Complete

You Are My Favorite Joke

Chapter 28

After the arriving at the hideout the normal stuff happened The Joker practically kicked me to his room, nothing special. Something was missing, Harley wasn’t there.

“Where is Harley?” I said holding my bleeding leg, for instants I had forgotten the scars he made on me, they still caused me pain.

“Somewhere.” The Joker said taking his coat putting it on a chair, he pulled his sleeves up and he turned to me grinning evilly.

“What?” I asked after stopping the blood

“Don’t move.” The Joker ordered.

He kneeled down beside me and he started tracing my legs with his gloved fingers. I stared at his face as his eyes locked with mine something wasn’t right, he wasn’t cutting me, he wasn’t laughing, what was he doing?

The Joker started to lean in, his hands had a tight grip on my waist and he slowly pushed my body down laying me on the bed.

“Joker what the hell?” I asked him

“Shh angel don’t spoil the moment we both know you’ve been wanting his.” He smirking at me

I couldn’t hold my smile, he was right. I’ve been wanting this for some odd reason.

The Joker took a knife out and he quickly cut my shirt and he ripped it off exposing my dark blue bra. He stared at my chest for some minutes and then he chuckled. I wasn’t reacting, this was so weird but yet I had a burning desire that was waiting to be unleashed.

The Joker bent down and his lips met mine, I kissed back quickly massaging his lower lip with my tongue until he forced his tongue into my mouth, he wanted to dominate like always. He was starting to get rougher, his hands travelled to my jeans and in a matter of time I had no jeans. The Joker stopped and he pulled me up with him, he backed me to the wall and he pinned my arms above my head. I shivered at the cold wall against my body but I tried to get at least one of my arms free. One of his hands was caressing my body moving between my waist, my belly and then going towards my chest.

My hand went towards his vest and I started unbuttoning it.

“I didn’t know you could get this feisty.” The Joker said kissing me roughly

“I didn’t know you would let me dominate this much.” I smirked taking his vest and his shirt off revealing his very well built chest.

I admit it, besides the freaky makeup The Joker is beautiful, his body moves so aggressively yet so romantically against mine, does this make sense?

Then my hands moved to his waist and I started playing around his pants zipper.

“Take them already!” The Joker said making me laugh, a genuine laugh which made him stare at me.

“That’s my angel.” He said already in his boxers.

He pulled my face to his and he kissed me passionately like he never kissed me before while he pulled my legs wrapping them around his waist and he carried me to his bed again. He jumped with me into the bed, me landing in my back with The Joker attacking my neck making me moan louder and louder, one of his hands was caressing my breast squeezing it carefully but then harder while the other hand was making its way towards my panties, slowly tracing them until he finally took them off. He looked at me and he licked his lips.

“Ready devil?” He asked but he didn’t even give me time to answer he just shoved two fingers up my vagina making me scream at first.

“Jesus!” I yelled while The Joker moved his fingers inside of me like insane which started to give me pleasure.

Suddenly he took his fingers out and when I was about to complain he took a knife out.

“What are you doing?” I asked him

“My forth mark on you.” He said grabbing my wrist, he carved an ‘E’ on it. Blood started to peer out like a little river and The Joker licked it off, which made me raise an eyebrow, now this was disgusting.

“I like your blood.” He said tracing my lips with his finger, he kissed me again barely letting me breath he was literally making out hard with me and I all I could was accompany him.

I felt him move my right leg and then he positioned himself in between my legs, his makeup was practically fading and most of his face was visible, what a perfect face.

“Don’t stare at the scars.” He said coldly

“They don’t scare me, I like them, they’re a part of you.” I said

The Joker smiled and he leaned in kissing me for what seemed hours

“I love you.” I whispered at him making his grin grow

“You’ll love me even more now.” He said and suddenly I felt him inside of me, so hardly, so his style.

I grabbed the sheets and I bit my lower lip as The Joker fastened his pace, making me tremble of how good he felt inside of me. I was breathing fast and The Joker grabbed my hands while sweat was dripping from our bodies.

“Don’t.. STOP! God HARDER!” I yelled pushing myself more against him.

The Joker started laughing and he started to hit my spot even harder, I was so close. I don’t know how but he got even quicker and better making me orgasm as his seed went inside of me. He lain on top of me, his head on my chest.

“Tired?” he asked

“A little.” I said

The Joker smirked and he slapped my butt.

“What was that for?” I asked

The Joker just laughed and he threw me to the floor hard making my back ache at the pain but then he just picked me up and he pinned to the wall, he was unstoppable. He hold me tight against the wall and he pulled my legs wrapping them around his waist.

He started to kiss down my neck while I wrapped my hands around his neck enjoying every minute of this. Suddenly I felt it again, he trust himself inside of me roughly.

“Fuck, you’re good at this.” He panted fastening his pace once again.

I giggled while I felt a huge sensation built inside of me, getting harder and harder. I couldn’t hold it and I moaned loud enough to make The Joker smirk. He started to get slower

“Oh Jokey don’t stop it now.” I said

The Joker laughed and kissed me while going inside of me again, and again getting more violent with each time. I was panting myself and The Joker just let go of my legs. We sat on the ground, with my head on his chest, my hair all sweaty and his face almost without makeup. I moved my head so I looked at his face and he was staring at the ceiling.

“That was fucking amazing.” He said smiling

“I agree.” I said closing my eyes

“Look at me!” The Joker commanded grabbing my face. He stood up and he carried me to the bed. He laid me down and he laid beside me, cuddling next to me.

“Can I sleep now?” I asked almost closing my eyes

“Do you love me more now?” The Joker asked me, my eyes shot open and I turned to him.

“I didn’t need all this sex to love you, I always did.” I said turning to him resting my head in his neck. I felt him smile on top of my head.

The Joker kissed my neck and I quickly fell asleep while he stroke my hair gently.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like I said this is a sex scene, I worked hard on this. I admit it I don't have a talent to write about sex xD But that's for you, the readers, to weither like it or hate it ^_^

Thanks for all the comments :D and all the subscriptions :D I LOVE YOU GUYS :D