A Little Anarchy

Two

Bruce Wayne was hosting a fundraising party for Harvey Dent, Gotham's new DA. I have no clue why though.

Joker escaped, people are living in fear, again.

I put my gown on, a simple black dress, the straps tieing up at the neck. I slipped my heels on and walked out of my apartment. I didn't live with anyone, just by myself.

I got there and alot of people were already there. I saw Gonzalas, and the mayor. Gonzalas saw me and waved me over. I smiled and joined her.

"Here about the Joker?"

I nodded. "He shouldn't have been given anything. That's how he escaped. The cops are idiots."

"And I bet you know all about the Joker?" She asked smugly.

"And I bet I know more about him that all of Gotham police put together. We only talked for a few moments too."

She laughed. "What'd you find out?"

A peircing sound ripped through the air, followed by a scream. I looked over at the door, the Joker and 4 other guys came in.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen. We're your entertainment for tonight." He raised the gun into the air and shot. "This will be easy. Where is Harvey Dent? Anyone? Anyone seen him at all?" He laughed.

Joker looked around the room, picking out people. "How about you? Know who Harvey Dent is?" He asked an elderly man. "No? Ok." He slapped his face and stepped back.

He turned and grabbed a glass of champaigne, throwing the drink over his shoulder and sipping what was left in the glass.

He spotted Rachel.

I turned to Gonzalas, but she was gone.

Joker walked over to her. "Hm. Well hello beautiful." He grabbed her behind the neck, pulling her closer. She looked scared. "Wanna know how I got these scars? My wife was a gambler and got deep with the sharks. They cut her cheeks like this." He took the knife to his cheek, showing her how they cut his wife's cheeks. "She couldn't stand it. We didn't have money for surgery. I just wanted her to know I didn't care about the scars. So I took a razor and did this," He pointed to his cheeks with the knife, "to myself. And she can't stand the sight of me and leaves!"

I wasn't going to watch anymore of this. I took my gun out and held it up. "Joker!"

He sighed, "Excuse me for one second." He said to Rachael. He turned to me. "Ah, Miss Lauren Graham. Nice to see you again."

"I bet."

He turned to his guys. "Boys. I think we should teach Miss Lauren here, how to have a sense of humor." He laughed.

I kept my gun on Joker. Gonzalas showed up by my side, her gun drawn also. "What'd I miss?"

"Oh ya know. The same old pshycopathic killer."

She laughed.

"Now now ladies. Why can't you just play nice?" Joker grinned. His eyes flickered from me to Gonzalas, then behind me. I turned my head slightly, and I felt something hard hit my head. I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I see you all reading this!!! But thanks for reading it. People told me I should write another Joker story.

So I think you should comment. Please??? Just to tell me if you like it or if I should stop writing and crawl in a hole. It won't hurt my feelings.