I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Kelsey's Pov

I walked on stage to see thousands of people. Before I left Nick's side he tried to reasure me that zombies are not real and they won't eat my brains. The Crowd clapped as I sat at the piano. Then I started playing 'I'm With You'. It's a sad song, but I to stick with the schedule. After finishing that song, the piano was taken away so I could start the next one, which I wrote for one of my friends. It was kind of a joke, but to everyone's dismay, it happened.
"Okay, this one's for my friend Amie!" I started playing Sk8er Boi. "He was a boy, and she was a girl. Can I make it anymore obvious. He was a punk, she did ballet. What more can I say....."
The crowd cheered as the band finished the last few chords. I waited a few seconds before I announced, "This next one I wrote is for someone I really like. This is called 'Things I'll Never Say'." I looked backstage at Nick who was smiling.
I sang the song, and as I finished, the crowd roared. "Thank You!" I yelled as I ran off stage and right into Nick's arms.
"I get it Kels, and I feel the same," He said.
"Really?"
"Yes, if I'm interpereting that song right, I should ask you a question."
"Really? We're getting married already?" I gave him a jokingly quizical look. He smiled and continued.
"Will you be my girlfriend Kelsey?"
"Uhhhh.....Duh!" I said louder than necissary. Joe looked over as Peter announced:
"Kelsey, we're ready to start your next set!"
"Okay Peter!" He's the stage manager. I kissed Nick's cheek. He pouted. "Okay Nicholas!" I pecked him on the lips and smiled, then grabbed a mic and ran onstage.
~Later that Night~
After everyone was done preforming, everyone went on stage. We all stood in a line. Nick was on my right, Joe was on my left, then Dillan, Kevin, and then Aly. We all took a bow, our hands in the air. After we all went to our dressing rooms, I cleaned up and changed. I looked for my sweatshirt to pull over my short shorts and pink tank top. I couldn't find it so I gave up and walked to the bus. As I walked, Nick came out and we held hands. Joe watched us all the way, but I didn't care. Nick Jonas was all I cared about, and he needed food before he died. So there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Me and My Maggie wrote this cause my 1st draft sounded illiterate. Also cause I can only type at her house cause my mom is a beep. SHE WON'T GET ME INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!
With LOWES,
KELSEY AND MY MAGGIE/ TEVIN