I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Kelsey's POV

"I left the hotel before he woke up. To go see Tevin." I point to her and she looks up and runs over and sits in my lap. "I didn't want to wake him so I just left. I came bck and he was all mad and said that he doesn't like haveing to worry about me all the time and that we should just not be together." I sobbed. Tevin wiped the tears off my face.
"Aunt Teetee stop crying." She said.
"That ass. He broke up with you cause you went see your niece." Dillon said.
"Yea." I replied.
"How old is she?" Aly asked.
"4. I don't get to see her alot and this was a good chance and she's my biggest fan. She helped me pick out my album cover."
"Aw she's so cute." Dillon stated.
"Aly, Dillon I'm so sorry I gave you all this trouble."
"Hey It's in this case, Hoes before Bros?" Aly laughed.
"Your our best friend. What where we gonna do let you suffer?" Dillon Questioned.
"You could have. Aly you and Kevin broke up because of me andyou left the tour. Dillon you came and said I'm hot blonde. Which is probably not true."
"No It's true if I was a guy I'd date you." Dillon stated.
There was a knock at the door. I went and opened it. Joe was here?
"Oh sorry this must be the wrong room." He said.
"No i's not Dillon's in here." I replied.
"Kelsey?"
"That's me."
"Your Blonde."
"Yea."
"You make a hot blonde."
"He Your with me." Dillon yelled.
"I know I was just stating the truth."
"I knew what you where thinking. Bad Joe." Dillon laughed.
"Just a badas you are then."
" I guess I am."
We all sat on the couch.
"I had no luck with my ass of a brother." Joe annouced.
"He'd probably take her back in a heart beat if he say her now." Aly said cradleing Tevin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ash your turn.
~Kels~