Status: Indefinite Hiatus.

The Adventures of the Mini-Kaulitz Twins!

Chapter 10

Georg’s POV

‘Crazy bitches, you know what sleep is right?! Do you have any idea how good it feels?!’ Tom yelled at them after collapsing onto his seat in front of the table. Joss came out of the kitchen still in her pyjama’s while the others were dressed surprisingly.

‘Why you still in your pyjama’s?’ Hayden asked getting out the milk, bowls and spoons.

‘Because, when we’ve made sure these lot have gone to where they need to be I’m going back to bed. No need to stay awake really is there?’ She stood at our table looking at us while Bill just stared at the back of her head from the bottom of the stairs.

‘You woke us up, then think you can go back to bed? Do you think we were born yesterday? You can come with us. Or clean the bus or something. I dunno, but you ain’t sleeping.’ He sat down and let his head fall onto the table.

‘Hayden! You said I’d be able to sleep again! I should have just stayed in bed. I’m not waking anyone up tomorrow. I’m staying asleep. Anyway, what does everyone want?’ We all ordered drinks and breakfast. It was a little like being in a café, then I remembered. They used to work in one. ‘Where’s Sasha?’

‘Making beds. You go help her when you’ve made the drinks.’ We heard a loud crash from up above us. Josceline handed us each a drink then looked at Hayden who nodded. Joss then made her way upstairs with haste.

Josceline’s POV

I went upstairs to find out what the loud crash was. Everyone had heard it. I went up to find Sasha standing up over something on the floor with a look of completely shock and horror on her face.

‘Oh God, I’m so dead when they find out…’ She whispered.

‘Sasha, what is it?’ Jumping, she banged her head on the roof then turned to face me. She looked from me to the floor and back again. I walked over to find a bunch of CD’s and among them lay, an award. A glass case was smashed on the floor underneath the mound of plastic and shining round disc’s.

‘Sasha, please tell me that isn’t the one they won last week?’

‘Which one did they win last week?’ She looked at me worryingly.

‘Best Act Ever.’ She made a funny gasping sound and covered her mouth over. ‘Yeah, you are dead meat.’

‘What’s happened…?’ Hayden came up and stared at the pile of mess. ‘Oh, they are gonna kill you.’

‘Oh yeah, thanks.’ Sasha sighed while covering her face with her hands. ‘What am I gonna do?’

‘Do about that? What was the loud bang?’ Georg’s head was popped around the corner from the stairs. He looked through our feet and at the mountain below us. ‘You have not! We won that last week!’ He ran over frantically and started picking up all the pieces. ‘All you had to do was make the beds. But no, more chaos and destruction.’

‘She’s sorry. She really is, she didn’t mean to do it!’ Hayden protested.

‘Oh that’s it place the blame on me!’

‘We weren’t up here, and they know we weren’t.’ Hayden stepped back while I sat on a bed. Not sure who’s it was and right now I wasn’t too bothered. First day and we’re already messing up. No offence to Sasha of course, any one of us could have done it. I mean under their beds isn’t exactly the best place to keep their newest awards. So really, they were as much to blame. And they didn’t tell her that there were things under the beds.

‘What’s going on? What’s happened?’ Bill wandered slowly, sleepily up the stairs followed by Tom and Gustav. ‘Oh. I’m too tired to even care right now. Clean it up, get it fixed. Just, get it out of my sight before I lash out.’ He walked straight by to the mini wardrobe they had. Heading back downstairs to wash up I was followed by Georg and Gustav who still hadn’t finished breakfast.

Hayden’s POV

I helped tidy up the CD’s with Sasha while the boys readied themselves and Joss washed in the kitchen. I collected all the parts from the award that smashed and placed them in a bag somewhere safer than under the beds. We arrived at a smallish building where the band was appearing for a charity event.

‘Ok, we’ll be about two hours. Finish cleaning then make us some dinner. Then you can do whatever you want, within reason.’ Bill left us with the less than strict instructions.

‘And you, don’t make any more mistakes or you’re gone. We’ve got no space for clumsiness on this bus. We’ve got enough with Bill sometimes.’ Tom said before leaving. They locked the door and left us with a key.

‘That was too harsh.’ Joss shook her head while comforting Sasha who was nearly in tears.

‘We’ll get him back, somehow. Put first we’d better finish up with the beds.’ We went back upstairs to make the beds again with a lot more care than you normally would while making a bed.

‘We should put salt in his drinks.’ Sasha giggled.

‘I think we should take all his underwear and hide it! Or even better. His hats!’ Josceline had an evil glint in her eye.

‘Well, we’ll keep that idea in mind if we don’t think of anything else.’ I got to Tom’s bed and I pulled the covers back; what’s this I see? ‘Oh, guys… I think we’ve got a winner.’

‘What do you mean?’

‘This; is Tom Kaulitz’s teddy bear.’ I held it up nice and proudly a plan formulating in my mind. ‘I’m going to hide it. I’m going to hide it as revenge for being so mean to you just then.’

‘Oh Hayden, you are a genius! But where are you gonna put it?’ I glanced about the place anxiously trying to spot an ingenious place to keep his sacred teddy. Found one… the cleaning cupboard. They’ll never go in there. That’s our territory now. I went and put it in the nice and deep but safe, I didn’t want to damage it. ‘They’ll never go in there. I don’t think they even know it exists.’ High fiving each other we all set to work waiting for them to arrive back here and for Tom to try and climb into bed without his precious bed partner.
♠ ♠ ♠
Zee.
Sorry it's not very long!
But I do hope you liked it!