Status: Indefinite Hiatus.

The Adventures of the Mini-Kaulitz Twins!

Chapter 11

Tom’s POV

By the time we made it back to the bus we could smell whatever Hayden was cooking and it smelled awesome…

“You better hope you didn’t make them to mad this morning.” Gustav said from behind me.

“What do you mean?” Bill asked, reaching for the handle of the door.

“I mean, you guys were total dicks this morning. If Sasha had really meant to drop those things she would have been laughing about it.” It was true that we may have been a bit harsh, but they should expect it after the things that they have done.

“Whatever, they’ll get over it.” I said as Bill opened the door and we all filed up the stairs and onto the bus. The place was completely spotless and smelled…well…like girls. Which was definitely better then the way it normally smells I’ll tell ya.

“We thought you would never get here. Hurry up and sit down or it’s going to get cold!” Hayden said and we had no objections to that…None of us had eaten since breakfast. “And don’t say a word Joss.” I looked over at Joss now to see that she really had been just about to say something…God they really are like Bill and I.

“You didn’t poison it did you…?” Bill asked as Sasha put a plate of pasta down in front of all of us.

“I never do anything like that to food. Our old boss beat it into my head that if I ever messed with ANYONES food that I could get fired and never work in the restaurant business again. So no. I didn’t poison your food. Although it was pretty tempting after the way you spoke to us this morning.” Hayden replied as she washed out the pot that had held the noodles. She was definitely not hiding the fact that she was pissed about that. I didn’t care to listen to the rest of what she said though and just started eating. It smelled way to good to care about feeling guilty.

Joss’s POV

I kinda wish that Hayden HAD messed with their food in some way. Especially after the way they treated us earlier…But she was to much the dedicated cook to do that…Oh well. Hiding Tom’s teddy bear would definitely reek some havoc when he discovered it was missing…After everyone had eaten we busied ourselves with cleaning the dishes and the table, which didn’t take us long because, well, it’s what we do! All the while the guys were sitting around on the couches, playing some dumb video game. Well…Tom and Georg were. Gustav was on his laptop with his large headphones on and Bill was sitting next to Tom flipping through some magazine.

“So where are we sleeping?” I asked when we were finished cleaning.

“Pick a bunk mate. We don’t really care just as long as you don’t pull what you did this morning.” Georg responded, not taking his eyes off the TV for a second. I looked at Hayden now to see that she had a wicked grin plastered on her face…Oh god. I know who SHE is going to be sharing a bunk with…Sasha kept her distance from the guys, she was in no mood to speak to any of them after what they said this morning…And I really don’t blame her. They were being really nasty to us the lot of them. All except for Gustav who doesn’t really talk to us all that much. It was only the first day and I already wanted to kill them…

“OH GOTT!! I’m still out of gummy bears Hayden!!!” I yelled out, remembering that we had completely forgotten about getting them…

“Would you PLEASE shut up about the damn gummy bears? We’ll get them when we get the chance!” Hayden said, shaking her head a bit.

“Nein! I want my gummy bears!”

“I could go for some gummy bears!” Bill said and I turned to look at him now. He had that look in his eyes that said he wanted to raid the nearest candy shop and rob them of all their gummy bears. Which I was totally up for.

“I want Oreos.” Georg spoke next.

“SKITTLES!” Both Hayden and Tom shouted out at the same time. They looked at each other, Tom with one eyebrow raised.

“Get off of my brain wave!” Hayden said, crossing her arms over her chest.

“We can get candy at the next stop if you will all just SHUT UP!” The driver yelled back and we did it.

Hayden’s POV

Finally…Just what the girls and I have been waiting for since the guys got back on the bus…Tom had decided that he was going to bed early and started heading up the stairs for the bunks. Oh god, this was going to be good…All three of us waited quietly and finally heard a long string of expletives being shouted from the bunk area and I bit my lip hard to keep from laughing.

“What the hell is wrong with him?” Joss asked innocently, looking around the room. We all looked up when we heard things being tossed around as Tom continued to curse.

“WHERE THE HELL IS IT?!” Tom yelled at the top of his lungs, stomping heavily down the stairs, holding up his trousers so they wouldn’t fall.

“What are you talking about Tom?” I asked as I watched him start pulling open drawers and cabinets and throwing random things out, looking for his missing teddy.

“Don’t act like you don’t know what I’m talking about! Where did you hide it!” He yelled next, not looking at me while he continued on his mad rampage through the bus. I looked at Bill now and quirked a brow up at him.

“What the hell is he talking about…?” I asked and he looked from me to his distressed twin, and then back at me.

“No clue.”

“Tell me what you’re looking for and maybe, if you’re nice, I’ll help you find it!” I said. I could see from the corner of my eyes that both Joss and Sasha were having a tough time not laughing right now.

“Yeah Tom, we can help, just tell us what you lost.” Joss added, watching along with the rest of us as Tom literally tore the bus apart…Fuck…We have to clean that up too…Damnit. He finally stopped for a moment and glared right at me, his face flushing a bit as he spoke.

“My…My teddy bear is missing…” He said, finally not yelling.

“Aww…Little Tomi lost his teddy?” Joss mocked, giggling a little bit.

“Leave him alone Joss…I can be your teddy for tonight Tom.” I offered, smiling like an idiot.

“Where. The. Hell. Is. My. Teddy bear?” He asked, his voice dropping an octave as he tried to sound menacing…

“I don’t know where your stupid bear is Tom.” I said, rolling my eyes a little bit. “But go on and keep using that voice, it’s sexy.” I said next, smirking at him. He growled in frustration and stomped his way up the stairs…

Gustav’s POV

I really have the feeling that they hid Tom’s teddy bear just to get him back for how he acted this morning…But I’m not going to say a word about it. He looked pissed enough already that it was missing. And not even Hayden’s perverted comments were enough to get rid of the anger.

“Do you seriously not know where it is?” Bill asked.

“Seriously. He probably just misplaced it. It’ll turn up…” Hayden said, shrugging her shoulders.

“Well…Just get this mess cleaned up then.” Bill said, turning back to his magazine. I had seriously never seen the twins treat girls the way that they were treating these three…It was a bit strange.

“Yes, almighty master of gummy bears. Whatever you command.” Joss said sarcastically, getting up with Hayden and Sasha and getting to work.

“I’ll go clean up whatever Tom killed upstairs.” Hayden offered before disappearing up the stairs to the bunk area. Sasha and Joss had the mess down here cleaned up in no time and when they were done the sprawled out on the floor.

“Why don’t you two just go upstairs and go to sleep?” I asked.

“I ain’t going up there when both Tom AND Hayden are up there. No way.” Joss said, sitting up and shaking her head.

“I’m with Joss on that one. Who knows what’s going on up there.” Sasha seconded. Now that I think about it I don’t blame them…15 minutes passed with no one speaking really. The only sounds were the TV and Bill turning pages in his magazine…That is until…

“GET BACK HERE WITH MY TEDDY BEAR!!!” Tom’s shouting quickly broke the silence and we all looked up to see Hayden running down the stairs with none other then Tom’s teddy in her hands…Tom came down after her, clothed in only his sweat pants. Even his dreads were down. That has to show just how much he loves that stupid teddy bear…

“You aren’t getting the teddy bear back until you AND Bill apologize for being such assholes this morning!” Hayden said defiantly, standing by one of the windows and clutching Tom’s teddy bear like there was no tomorrow just to make sure he couldn’t get it.

“Why should we?! After the shit you guys have pulled you don’t DESERVE an apology!” Oh no…This is going to end in disaster I just know it…And I was right. Hayden opened up the window she was next to and stuck the teddy bear right out.

“Apologize or the teddy dies!” Oh yeah. This is NOT going to end well. Tom stopped dead in his tracks now and stared at her with wide eyes.

“You wouldn’t dare…” He said.

“Bet me.” Hayden snapped, smirking at him.

“Just apologize already Tom…” I said, shaking my head a little. I mean, this is pretty ridiculous don’t you think? Fighting about a teddy bear?

“Fine! I’m sorry for being such an asshole this morning you guys.” Tom said, but you could tell he didn’t mean it…

“Like you MEAN it Tomi boy.” Hayden said with that wicked smile on her face. Tom had to take a deep breath to calm himself down before he could actually speak.

“I’m really sorry that I was an asshole this morning.” He finally said and Bill was quick to follow.

“I’m sorry too! We shouldn’t have talked to you like that!” I looked around to see the three of them smiling broadly.

“Thank you guys!” Joss and Sasha said in unison and the teddy was finally pulled back into the bus.

“There now. Was that so hard?” Hayden asked, handing it back to Tom who snatched it out of her hands and without a word went back upstairs to the bunks. “YOU LOOK HOT BY THE WAY! ESPECIALLY WITH THE TEDDY!” Hayden yelled after him, and I laughed a bit along with the girls as she shut the window.

“That was messed up.” Georg said.

“Well, technically we are WORKING for you. If my boss had spoken to me like that I would have quit. But we aren’t in a position to do that.” Hayden said.

“Yeah, plus, you have to admit…A 19 year old guy screaming and throwing a fit over a teddy bear is pretty funny…” Joss added and that started another round of laughter from the girls. “I think it was definitely worth having to clean up his tantrum mess.” She said through her laughter. I looked at Bill to see that he was glaring death in their direction and just shook my head.

Sasha’s POV

Soon after the teddy bear mess we all started heading for bed one by one. I figured since Gustav was the least likely out of the band to try and kill me in my sleep I would bunk with him. Joss was torn between suffering in Georg’s stinky bunk or suffering through Bill…She chose Bill of course and I would have to because her other choice would have been Tom…Yeah. Not happening. Hayden walked right over to Tom’s bunk though, always the fearless one, and pulled the curtain aside.

“Go. Away.” We all heard Tom grumble.

“No chance, I wanna cuddle with the teddy to.” Hayden said and before he could protest any further she let her dreads down and crawled into his bunk, closing the curtain once more.

“Why did we agree to have you guys come with us…” Bill muttered as he got into his own bunk with Joss following right after him.

“Don’t mind them…They’ll get used to you.” Gustav said as Georg passed me to get into his bunk. Which left me to turn off the lights before going to bed myself. This has already been extremely eventful so far and it was only the first day!
♠ ♠ ♠
Muahahaha! DEATH TO TEDDY! Hehe. Allie here guys! Hope you enjoy this one! I tried to tone down the pervyness a bit...lol. Epic fail? Maybe...lol. I don't know.