Status: Indefinite Hiatus.

The Adventures of the Mini-Kaulitz Twins!

Chapter 12

Sasha’s POV

My eyelids fluttered open as I felt movement in the bed next to me. I turned my tired head to see Gustav getting out. He smiled weakly then stood up straight. ‘Sorry, didn’t mean to wake you.’

‘It’s ok. I suppose I’ll get up now anyway.’ I got up out of bed and stood for a minute waking up properly. The only curtain closed was Georg’s so I could see the twins beds. Joss was faced towards Bill who was faced the opposite way from her. While Tom had his hands all over Hayden who was sleeping sound. I made my way downstairs to find Georg down there. So that’s why his curtain was closed. Gustav and Georg both sat on the couch playing a video game while they left me to make drinks and check their ‘to do’ list today. Schedule wasn’t too busy but they did have an interview that was underlined and had evil drawings all the way around it.

‘Guys, why’s this interview got so much hate around it?’

‘Which one?’ Georg leaned back to see where I was pointing with my left hand, a coffee in my right. ‘Oh, that one. The stupid bitch ass faced thing interviewer forgot Gustav’s name last time we had an interview with her. Tom was in a mood after it and Bill wasn’t to pleased. Plus, she has the most annoying voice ever. And Bill talks fast, but she’s like blahblahblah, can’t hear a thing!’

‘Oh, so what you gonna do this time?’

‘Don’t know. Bill and Tom don’t really want to go. They can’t stand her, Bill thinks he’s going to get away with faking an illness.’ He chuckled and went back to playing his game shaking his head a little.

It wasn’t long before Hayden stumbled down the stairs. This was our usual waking order. Me, Hayden then a few long hours later Josceline decides to emerge from the depths of her slumber; so we won’t be seeing her for a long while. Hayden looked at the paper and rose an eyebrow at it before shrugging and getting herself a drink while turning the stove on for a full cooked breakfast. Tom was next to descend he also checked out the list and shuddered pulling a screwed up face.

‘What’s up with that face?’ Hayden asked setting down a plate in front of Tom and Georg.

‘That interview that’s circled. I really don’t wanna go. I wish someone could just go for me.’ He started tucking into his meal. Then Georg looked from him to Hayden who was putting food in front of Gustav then went to start on the washing up. He kept looking from one to the other while Tom just slumped further down, if possible, obviously not looking forward to this woman later on.

‘Well, why doesn’t someone else go for you?’ He asked.

‘Are you stupid? There’s only one of me.’ I know what Georg is thinking. But it’s part of our ‘contract’ they can’t do it again. We vowed. Tom obviously still tired wasn’t understanding while Hayden just wasn’t listening. I was still clearing up some last remains of Tom’s rampage whilst listening in.

‘Tom.’ Georg pointed at Hayden. Tom looked up then kept glancing from her to Georg. Unexpectedly he sat straight up and his eyes widened. ‘We could literally hear the cogs ticking Tom.’ Georg joked at his slowness.

‘Hayden, come here a minute.’ She huffed then dried her hands leaning over the table at him. ‘You know you love me loads and I’m sexy as fuck…’

‘What do you want?’ She smirked at him.

‘Eww…’ I mumbled from the background.

‘Will you be me for me?’

‘Well if that’s what turns you on.’ Giggling she winked at him and he sighed.

‘No, I mean dress as me like you do so well. For that interview this afternoon. Please? No one would know the difference!’ He slammed his hands together and begged.

‘Oh.’ Hayden’s face fell. ‘No.’ She turned round and headed for the kitchen once more. Gustav cut across to slip his plates into the sink saying his thank you’s. Tom jumped up and went into the kitchen to her. He started whispering things into her ear. Not good, dirty, sex, perverted talk going on here! She giggled and playfully slapped his arm before suddenly looking at him with a death glare and said adamantly, ‘No.’

‘Oh come on!’

‘The main rule of us coming here with you was that we never, ever, impersonated you again. So I’m sorry but I can’t.’

‘But the other rule was that you did whatever we needed you to whenever we needed you to do it. Come on. It’d be the last time. I swear to you. And, I’ll be nice; promise.’

‘Still no. You gave us rules, I’m going to follow them.’

Hayden’s POV

Ok, so maybe we hadn’t followed the rules completely so far. I mean we took Tom’s teddy and threatened to kill it. But this was the only excuse to get out of this. We newly screwed up in the last interview. Giving up eventually he went and slobbed about with Georg and Gustav. Non of us dared go upstairs in case we woke Joss and Bill. The results aren’t pretty when either of them get woke up deliberately. A few hours passed and they were still in bed. Or so we thought we heard foot steps on the stairs and all heads turned to face the door way. Bill stood there fully dressed, make-up done and everything.

‘Oh, what you doing ready? We don’t need to go to the god damned interview for another two hours.’ Tom asked.

‘I know.’ He went and sat down next to Tom and drink a glass of orange juice that Sasha set out for him. We heard a second person making their way down. Must be Josceline. I looked in the door to see the person. Only it wasn’t Josceline. Yes they had black hair, yes they had slept late, yes they loved Gummy Bears. But no, it was not Joss. It was Bill. So that means… It’s Josceline sat next to Tom.

‘What’s going on? Bill, what the…? How is… I’m so confused.’ Gustav stuttered. Pointing his hand back and forth.

‘Joss has agreed to go as me to that interview in a couple of hours with that God forsaken woman.’ The real Bill sat down and drank a second glass of orange juice which I had poured. Well Josceline has just completely contradicted my preaching at Tom just before. Now I look so stupid.

‘Joss!’

‘What?!’ She looked at me completely oblivious and completely innocent.

‘Never mind. I supposed this means I shall have to go as you now down it?’ Tom nodded at me many times before looking very proud with himself. And since when is Bill nice enough to Joceline to get her to agree to do this again? He probably gave her a bag of Gummy Bears or some kind of sweet. She’s a sweet whore I swear.

‘Well you may as well go and get yourself ready if you’re going to go. Not got long. You need to get there yet.’ Tom winked at me. I set myself about getting dressed.

Josceline’s POV

Once ready we were driven to another obscene building. It had graffiti all over it and stank of those men’s toilets we had to stop in. We found our way inside which was really quite surprising. It was all modern and pretty and didn’t smell. It was really nice. We were lead into a room with this woman, I recognised her straight away. I remembered watching the interview with her and the band from before. Her voice annoyed me within 5 seconds of the interview being on. We sat down and it started but at least this time we were offered drinks.

‘Where here with Tokio Hotel. They’ve just started their new European Tour. Hey, how are you?’ Her high pitched 100mph voice rang in my ears. Great, this for another half hour.

‘Good.’ We all said smiling.

‘So you’re going to remember all our names this time right?’ Hayden smiled broadly looking as sweet as she could just to take the piss even more obviously.

‘Oh, hah.. You remember that huh? Well sure I can remember all your names! Tom Georg, you’re… ah. Umm. And you’re… Oh God.’ This is so perfect! She can’t remember Gustav or ‘my’ name! We so needed this. I bite my lip and screwed up my face in disbelief to stop from laughing out loud. And with that, our interview began.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!
Zee. here!
i went shopping today guess what i found?
I top with a teddy bear on that said 'The Teddy must die!'
I was like... OMG! tHIS IS SO MADE FOR OUR STORY!!
..^^