Status: Indefinite Hiatus.

The Adventures of the Mini-Kaulitz Twins!

Chapter 16

Sasha’s POV

It’s been two hours since we lost Hayden and Tom upstairs. We never found out what they did and still no one has ventured upstairs, no one dares to. Plus we were all half asleep. Well, Bill and Joss were asleep on each other the rest of us were forcing our eyes to stay open.

‘Seriously, if they were doing something they’d be done by now right?’ Gustav asked from weary lips he yawned, stretched then decided to try falling asleep.

‘I can’t take this any longer! I’m going up there and I don’t care what going on! I need sleep!’ I was too tired to be bothered about what was happening upstairs. I’m going to go to bed whether they like it or not. Bill and Joss were both snuggled up sleeping on the couch they were that tired. It looked quite sweet actually, they had subconsciously wrapped their arms around each other. Though I’m sure they jump about a mile when they wake up and realise.

I stomped upstairs to the bunks to find their curtain shut. I pulled it back to reveal… a sleeping Tom and Hayden. But it wasn’t a pretty sight, lets just say they had the curtain shut for a pretty good reason! I quickly drew it back and shouted down for the others to come up and get in bed.

Georg’s POV

Sasha shouted from upstairs that it was safe to go to bed now. I kicked Gustav’s leg, he’d dropped off in the five minutes Sasha was upstairs. Ok, now I had to try and move Bill and Joss upstairs. This could be a little more difficult than kicking their shins. I went over and nudged them a little but the both just seemed to flinch. Gustav and Sasha both came over looking a bit shifty Sasha had her hands behind her back.

‘What are you hiding?’ I asked quietly.

‘Just a little… camera.’ She took it out and motioned over to the two sleeping on the couch. ‘This will be good in the morning.’ Gustav took out his won camera, oh great, two lots of photos.

‘How much do you think they’ll kill us for this?’ Gustav whispered while snapping away.

‘Dunno. We could not show them. We could put them on the net!’ Sasha nearly yelled so I slid my hand over her mouth and she suddenly realised what she’d done. ‘Sorry.’

‘We can’t put them on the net, can you imagine the rumours flying about? And the amount of fan girls setting out to murder Joss. No we seriously need to keep these private.’

‘Ok. Well I’m done now. I’m going up to bed. We’ll leave it to you to wake them up.’ Sasha followed Gustav up stairs to bed.

‘Guys we need to go upstairs now.’ If I woke them up nastily I would pay in the morning, I decided to at least try and be nice with them. But it was weird to see Bill cuddling a girl. ‘Come on, the beds are free! I give up, just come up when you feel like it.’ It wasn’t worth bothering to be honest.

Bill’s POV

Georg thinks I didn’t hear him. I did. I knew perfectly well he was trying to wake me and Josceline up. Thing was though, [as you can probably tell] I’m not actually asleep. And I can’t believe they took pictures! How rude of them! The lights were turned off, however there was a warm orange glow from passing street lights. Josceline murmured in her sleep and shifted a little. I coughed a little unfortunately waking her.

‘Oh no, I’m sorry please go back to sleep?’ I felt so bad.

‘Where are we?’ Her muffled words cut through the night her eyes still tightly shut to avoid waking fully.

‘Downstairs on the bus. Everyone’s upstairs it’s ok. We can stay here. Just sleep again.’

‘Umm… ok.’ Nuzzling her face into my chest she drifted off again as did I.

***

‘No way.’ I felt my eye lids flutter open to the sound of Tom’s voice. He stood over me. ‘Seriously, how did this happen?’ His jaw was dropped.

‘How did what happen?… Dudes. Wow.’ Hayden was stood next to him wearing one of his jacket which drowned her quite successfully. Now they’re gonna start making fun. We were only sleeping. It doesn’t mean anything, does it?

‘What’s going on?’ Joss sat up slowly rubbing her eyes. Though I’m guessing she still had make-up on from yesterday after falling asleep down here. ‘Why am I down here? What did I sleep on? It was very comfy whatever it was… Bill?!’ She sat up suddenly and opened her eyes wider than expected.

‘Hi. You ok?’ Well what else was I to say?

‘Yeah, bit hungry. We got any orange juice?’ Well she seems indifferent about it all. That’s good right?

Hayden’s POV

Wow. What did we miss while we were upstairs? After waking properly and getting ready for the day we found ourselves at a set up for a photo-shoot for the next few hours. Gustav carried his camera with him. Wonder what’s on it?

‘Right, come on now. We need to the band over here for solo photo’s. could you just put that down for a minute please? There’s fine.’ Gustav put his camera on a small table while we stocked up on food and drink. We’d skipped breakfast in the hope that there would be free food. Which indeed there is.

‘So, what exactly did you and Tom do last night?’ Joss asked stuffing a piece of pie into her mouth.

‘Do you really wanna know the details?’

‘Oh…umm. Actually, forget I ever asked that.’ she sprayed her food all over us.

‘Say it don’t spray it. So anyway, what about you and Bill huh? All cuddled up together alone downstairs what happened there?’

‘Oh. Nothing. We all just got so tired waiting for you two to finish up. Seriously. You could have shouted down so we could come to bed. I swear I heard some clicking though.’ Aftering looking confused for a while Sasha started choking on her food. ‘What’s up with you?’

‘Dieing, dieing!’ She carried on cough until she’d completely cleared her throat before taking another bite into her toast. Gustav started heading over to us. His shoots took the least time because his expression was always the same.

‘Oh, Hayden I have something to show you.’ He turned to look around. Staring a fixed spot for about two whole minutes before even beginning to panic. ‘Ok, this is serious now. Which one of you took my camera?!’ He turned to face us. I don’t think I’ve ever seen his express so emotion or words all in one go!

‘I don’t know what you’re on about.’ I admitted truthfully. I had no clue.

‘It’s not funny! Hand it over!’

‘We seriously don’t know what you’re talking about! We’ve been sat here talking, eating and dieing. And what would any of us want with you camera anyway?!’ I don’t blame him for accusing us after all, we have done some pretty bad stuff to them over the course of the last week and a bit.

‘I left it right there now it’s gone! Oh no, that means, one of the photographers must have it! But there’s pictures on there!’

‘No shit, it’s a camera ain’t it? What kind of pictures anyway?’ Joss questioned. He suddenly turned pinkish and Sasha laughed.

‘Picture you might not want people to see.’

‘What did you do?!’ She’s panicking now. I only wish I knew what was on that camera. Then I could join in the taunts.

‘Look, we basically took pictures of you and Bill asleep and they’re on that camera!’

‘What?! Well find it quick! What if someone sees?!’ Bill, Tom and Georg came over to see what the fuss was about. When we explained Bill went schitz, but something told me he already knew what was on there. ‘What if they leak to the internet?’

‘Oh Jeez, calm down would you. It can’t be that bad. Gustav just misplaced it is all.’ I reasoned. Well someone had to keep a straight head.

‘Well I left it there for definite!’

‘Then there’s nothing we can do. Just hope it turns up. But we need to go. I need to ship you boys off to a sound check for tonight’s gig.’
♠ ♠ ♠
Zee. here!
Got to run, need to finish off my English coursework!
BYEBYE!!