Status: Indefinite Hiatus.

The Adventures of the Mini-Kaulitz Twins!

Chapter 27

Hayden’s POV

Just as you guessed it Tom and I are in yet ANOTHER fight, we are in the twins and Georg’s suite right now screaming at each other. He failed to do what he KNOWS he is supposed to be doing, or not doing as the case may be. Meaning that he SHOULDN’T have been flirting with that skanky little brunette and he SHOULD have been wearing his brothers clothes. I feel really bad for Sierra right now though…I really wish she didn’t have to see this but there isn’t really any stopping us now.

“You KNEW I was going to get mad and by the way it looked when Sierra and I walked in you got PLENTY of warning!!!” I could see from the corner of my eye that Georg had just walked in and was now settling himself in on the couch with the others…Just waiting it out but standing by in case it came to blows…But seeing as how I already got punched and so did Tom I don’t really want it to get that far, especially not with Sierra in the room.

“Well while you were out with your GIRLFRIEND I figured I’d entertain myself while you weren’t around to be on my CASE!” Tom yelled back.

“I think you’re just JEALOUS! And if you remember right KAULITZ, YOU were the one that set us up in the first place! And DON’T make this about Sierra!” I shouted before throwing my hands up and just walking away. I’m actually going to just ignore him now, I’m sick of him and his shit and I don’t want to talk to him. I plopped down angrily on the couch next to Sierra and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her a bit closer so I could just bury my face in her hair.

“Do you two always fight like that?” She asked out loud.

“Yes, yes they do. It’s been a constant war zone since this tour started.” Georg cut in before I could say anything at all. From behind us I heard a frustrated growl before the distinct sound of a door being slammed with way more force then necessary. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly, taking in the subtle scent of the shampoo that Sierra uses and it actually helped me calm down enough to sit up straight.

“Did you see what I just did though? I’m trying to ease up. I trust him and give him time to himself and he COMPLETELY goes back on the agreement. But I don’t wanna talk about it anymore, you lot all have to start getting reading for the sound check, where the hell are Bill and Joss?” And of course, just as I asked that the two burst through the door, completely out of breath and laughing their tails off.

“Ok…What are you guys on and where can I get some?” Sasha asked as we all stared at the pair. I have my own suspicions about them, but I’ll keep them to myself for now until I get the chance to corner Joss…Sierra was giggling a bit beside me and it brought a smile to my face.

“We just had to run ALL the way back here away from angry fans!” Joss said, collapsing on the floor, still laughing a little and trying to catch her breath.

“And Saki is PISSED because we didn’t bring him with us to ‘Ensure our safety’!” Bill prattled off next, but he actually seemed to notice that ONE of us was missing. Before he could even ask I piped up.

“Tom is sulking in his room right now.” I said and he nodded, heading off to console his distressing twin.

“So…How are things going between you two?” Joss asked awkwardly once she caught her breath. I looked over at her to see that she was sitting now all curled up and watching us apprehensively as if she just expected me to pop up and yell ‘HAHA! FOOLED YOU!’ well I’m sorry to disappoint you Joss but that ain’t happening.

“Just fine!” Sierra answered, resting her head on my shoulder.

“Well that’s…Uhm…Good.” I have a feeling that Joss is going to round on me about this, but I won’t give her the chance.

Tom’s POV

I was busy pacing my room when Bill came in. He settled for watching me for a minute, sitting on the edge of my bed and following my progress around the room with his eyes.

“I just don’t get it Bill.” I finally conceded, but of course I remained pacing because I knew that even if I sat down I wouldn’t be able to keep still at all.

“What do you mean?” Bill asked, still watching me pace. Usually this drives him nuts but I guess he is just going to let me do it as long as I don’t explode.

“Hayden and Sierra! It makes NO sense!” I said, tugging on a stray dread and chewing on my lip ring.

“You mean the fact that Hayden swore adamantly that she was straight and now all of a sudden she isn’t?” Bill supplied and I nodded quickly.

“She was supposed to be PISSED that I set her up with a girl. It wasn’t supposed to happen this way!” Bill was the only person I felt comfortable opening up to because I knew that even if he did hook up with Joss he would still be on my side.

“How did you envision it going?” Bill asked curiously. No one had ANY knowledge of what I was planning for Hayden so I couldn’t blame him for his curiosity…But it really made me think about what I had wanted to happen…What I had been expecting was for her to come back to the bus shortly, drag me upstairs to the bunks and completely explode…We would of course fight for a while and then I was actually hoping she would give in and just sleep with me...Yanno, a heat of the moment thing…When those thoughts actually entered my mind for real I stopped dead in my tracks and stared hard at the floor. “Tom…? You alright?” Everyone had been walking on eggshells around Hayden and I for the past few days and it showed with the cautious edge in my brothers voice.

“Yeah…I guess I just assumed that she would get pissed, we would fight and then…” I started but stopped abruptly when my thoughts hit THAT part of it again and I groaned, allowing myself to collapse on the bed. I flung my arm across my eyes and just didn’t say anything more. I knew Bill would figure it out. He always does.

“Are you…Are you JEALOUS Tom?” Bill asked slowly. I thought that question through before shrugging my shoulders.

“I don’t know if that’s the right word for it. But it doesn’t even MATTER ANYMORE!” I growled in frustration, reaching my free arm back and grabbing a pillow to stuff over my face. A sudden LOUD banging on my door caught my attention then but Bill responded.

“Yeah?” He called.

“Time to get ready for sound check. And Tom, you BETTER not be wearing your own clothes when you come out of that room or you get the pain of having Joss put makeup on you again!!” Hayden’s voice yelled through the thick door and I groaned again, flinging the pillow at the door.

“GO AWAY! We’ll be out soon!” I yelled and I could hear her laughing and the distinct sound of someone else giggling with her…Of course Sierra was standing right there with her. GOD DAMNIT! What the HELL is wrong with me?! It has GOT to be the lack of sex…Fuck this. I’m getting laid tonight no matter WHAT she says. And once I had my mind made up I was no longer pissed about having to wear my brothers clothes or anything else. I could just shove it all aside for the moment and concentrate on getting what I want. Bill left my room to go to his own and once I had changed and bound my dreads (Regretfully without a hat of course…) I left the room to find the others were already finished and just waiting on Bill and I…And of course I couldn’t ignore the ever present new member of our group…

“Don’t you have work or something Sierra?” I asked, trying to keep my tone casual. See, I had actually hit on Sierra once at a meet and greet and of course been rejected because she is a lesbian, but I had kept her number anyways and talked to her a few times…So I did know a few things about her.

“It’s my day off, besides, I wouldn’t miss this concert for anything. I’ve had my tickets since they went on sale.” She said excitedly, clinging to Hayden’s side. Hayden just smiled affectionately and let her head rest on top of Sierra’s. See, Hayden is pretty tall for a girl and Sierra is actually probably around 5’2” which is average…But it still looks weird from my vantage point…And whether I want to admit it or not I don’t like it.

“We really need to get going guys.” Joss said before calling out, “BILL!!! HURRY UP! I CAN DO YOUR MAKEUP ON THE WAY!” Damn vocalists and their…well…Vocal cords! Loud ass people…But in the hustle and bustle of getting out of the hotel through screaming fans, randomly signing things and taking pictures it gave me the perfect opportunity to get numbers while Hayden was busy carting Sierra through the mess and to the bus.

Joss’s POV

I really don’t quite understand what’s going on. The shock of seeing Sierra again, wrapped up in Hayden actually brought it all down on me that this is REALLY happening! If she was just fucking around she would have TOLD me. I had really no time to think of anything except for…Well…Bill when we stopped and went bowling, so I guess it just kind of shocked me again. But oh well. I’ll figure it out once everything settles down. Once we finally got onto the bus and headed for the venue Tom went right up to the bunks with his phone pressed to his ear and all the while Hayden didn’t even seem to notice…So while said warring pair were occupied the rest of us sat around in the media room to converse…

“So you guys are SURE this isn’t some crazy joke?” Georg asked earnestly, just as confused as the rest of us.

“If it is she hasn’t said anything about it to any of us.” Sasha said, curling up into Gustav and making herself look smaller then she really is.

“Yeah, usually she tells us when she is going to pull something crazy and since neither of us got a phone call from her last night…” I said, letting my sentence trail off because they already knew what I was going to say.

“So there is no way this could be a joke?” Gustav asked and I shrugged.

“I doubt it. Hayden is crafty but I don’t really think she would play at something like this if she wasn’t really serious. When she said that she wasn’t attracted to girls before it was true and she always cringed at the THOUGHT of doing anything with another girl.” Sasha supplied.

“Well, this is definitely not doing either her OR Tom any good. Especially not Tom.” Bill said and now we were all staring at him as he slapped his hand over his mouth. THAT was a major slip up if I’ve ever heard one.

“What the hell are you talking about Bill…?” I questioned, staring him down.

“Uhm…I…I didn’t mean to say that. Uh. Well…I guess you would have all figured it out by the way he is acting about this whole Hayden/Sierra situation so…” It was definitely weird for Billa to stumble over his words so I knew that SOMETHING was up…

“Spit it out!” Georg said loudly and we all made movements to shush him up to keep from getting the warring pair and Sierra’s attention.

“Well…When I went to check on Tom earlier he was just pacing around and when he finally got to talking he said that his prank wasn’t supposed to turn out like it did. My thoughts were that he is jealous and I told him so…” He paused then, letting us take it in for a moment before continuing, “And he didn’t really deny it outright…” Oh god…This is way worse then I thought it would be. Those two are in complete, utter, denial…This really is a big problem.

“Well shit. What are we gonna do?” I asked, looking around at everyone and shoving down on my need to sit beside Bill and lean against him. We do NOT need anyone figuring out about us now, not with this latest discovery.

“We NEED to figure out what’s really going on with Hayden and Sierra.” Gustav said solemnly and we all nodded in agreement…The only thing that my mind was struggling with was HOW…I need to get her alone…We made it to the venue after talking through a very vague plan of what we were going to do…Sasha decided that she was going to skip off with Sierra so that they could get to know one another and what not, and that left ME to corner Hayden in the greenroom, and since Sierra was still planning on seeing the concert in the actual crowd instead of side stage with us it was perfect…

Sasha’s POV

As soon as we got off the bus I traipsed off with Sierra while Joss grabbed Hayden and steered her inside to talk to her. This is really confusing to all of us and we need to figure it all out…

“So are you and Hayden really an item?” I asked casually as I walked alongside the girl.

“Yeah of course we are.” She said, a small smile gracing her lips. Hm…I can’t really tell if she is lying or not DAMNIT!

“We were all just wondering if it’s true because not only is Hayden known for pulling crazy pranks, but she has always been pretty adamant about her sexuality…So…I hope you can understand why we are all a little freaked out and suspicious of the situation.” I explained and she nodded slowly.

“Usually though, people who claim and argue about their sexuality are more likely to be a homosexual. Except Bill of course, but we all know that.” She said lightly, laughing a little bit. I can actually see why Hayden would like this girl if she really indeed HAS gone lesbian…But that isn’t what I’m here for Damnit! Focus Sasha, FOCUS!

“Yeah I can see that, but like I said, Hayden is known for her outrageous pranks and I can see her doing something like this JUST to mess with Tom.” I responded, still trying to keep my tone completely casual.

“Well it isn’t a joke. We really are together. I can tell that Tom hates it and he really should have thought it through a bit more.” Uh oh…She is getting hostile now…Tone it down a bit or this is going to get UGLY.

“I’m sorry, but you really can’t blame us for being a little suspicious. Hayden does usually tell us when she is planning something this extreme…So I believe you. It’s just the others you’ll have to convince.” I said sincerely and she finally smiled again and went back to being happy and started chatting about the concert. I got us into the arena thanks to Tobi because I decided that I needed to talk to Joss and fast. If this is all really happening between Hayden and Sierra and it ISN’T a joke Hayden’s temper might get the better of her and it could cause a fight between them…Not good! I left Sierra to watch the sound check with other people who had won the right to see it via contests and whatnot and sped my way off to the greenroom. What I saw when I got there was actually pretty funny…Instead of seeing them in a shouting match like I had expected Hayden had her in a headlock. Not the kind that would hurt her, just the playful kind.

“If you don’t spill the beans about what’s going on with you and Bill I’ll have to resort to tickling you!” Hayden said, laughing a little before releasing Joss.

“There is absolutely NOTHING to tell. We’re just friends is all! You should know me not to rush into stuff like YOU are so prone to doing…” Joss said, huffing and fixing her hair in the spots that Hayden had mussed it.

“Yeah, yeah. We can talk about all that later. But we have to get this place set up for after the concert and I would rather get it done now instead of during the concert. They FINALLY seemed to notice that I was there and turned to look at me. “Where is Sierra?” Hayden asked right off and I just rolled my eyes.

“Watching the sound check. I brought her in so that I could come and check on you two.” I said and she looked at me suspiciously.

“I should have known you were all in on it.” She said, shaking her head and walking out of the door behind me.

“What the hell happened?” I asked Joss and she just shrugged.

“She seems to actually like that girl. So I just left it alone. What about you?”

“Same thing. This is just too weird…” After that we just stopped talking about it and as soon as Hayden returned with Sierra in tow we all started working on setting things up for the fans who had been lucky enough to get backstage passes…The only thing was is that we didn’t know was how many people would be back here and I just hoped it wouldn’t be a lot…

Gustav’s POV

As soon as the concert was over we all cleaned up as best we could and changed into the clothes that the girls had brought for us for the backstage affair.

“We need to talk to Bill and Joss about going out with us tomorrow.” Sasha said as soon as I was done changing.

“Wow. Alright.” And that is exactly what we did. We found Joss and Bill standing at the refreshment table, talking and…Are they flirting…? Hm…This might be easier then Georg made it out to be. We approached them casually and Sasha initiated the conversation.

“Do you two wanna go and hang out with us tomorrow? We have some free time before that interview and we were thinking about going to that huge mall.” Sasha said easily and at the first mention of a mall both of their eyes lit up.

“Ooo, I smell a shopping trip!” Joss squealed excitedly, clapping her hands. God…It STILL creeps me out when either her or Hayden do Bill and Tom like things…

“Yeah, and we could go to the cinema too after that.” I dropped in, but of course those two were already lost in the idea of shopping…

“Of course we’ll go with you!” Bill said. Oh wow…I have a feeling that this little trip is going to kill me…Nothing is worse then going shopping with Bill…And since Joss is added in and she is pretty much Bill in female form…Fuck…Why did I agree to this again?

“But what about Hayden and Tom?” Joss asked suddenly.

“Georg can look after them and make sure they don’t kill one another.” Sasha said, shrugging her shoulders. “Plus, it seems like Hayden is more concentrated on Sierra to even bother with Tom.” And just as she said that we heard it…

“TOM KAULITZ I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE EVEN WORSE IF YOU CONTINUE TO GO AGAINST YOUR WORD TO ME!!!” Hayden’s already loud voice shouted and the whole room went silent…I took Sasha’s hand in mine and squeezed it lightly as the four of us wove through people to find out what the hell was going on this time…We figured it out rather quickly when we saw the little blonde attached to Tom’s hip. Hayden was standing only 4 feet away from the two with Sierra right behind her holding onto her arm to try and keep her from doing something stupid.

“Why can’t you just FORGET about that stupid shit and leave me BE!” Tom half shouted back, still holding on to the girl at his side.

“Because Tom, I did you a FAVOR and this was the agreement. You still have the rest of tonight and ALL of tomorrow until our deal is done with.” Hayden’s voice was marginally quieter but we could still hear the venom in her voice.

“Just go fuck around with your girlfriend and leave me alone.” Tom said carelessly, rolling his eyes.

“What is your damn problem with this huh? YOU set us up. Yet you keep bringing it up as if it is a bad thing. You are seriously retarded Tom. If you weren’t so pretty you probably wouldn’t get half the girls you do.” Hayden shot back.

“Oh boy…This is going to get ugly…Hm…” Joss said from the left side of me as EVERYONE surveyed the scene before us. “Ooo! Idea!” Joss quickly disappeared through the people and suddenly we heard a loud yelp.

“OH MY GOD GEORG!!!” Oh shit…What did she do…Everyone’s attention, including Tom and Hayden’s, was diverted as the crowd parted to show just what Joss had done…She had pulled down Georg’s pants…And poor Georg had decided to go fucking COMANDO!!! FUCK!! MY EYES!!! I did NOT NEED TO SEE THAT!!! But it worked to defuse the growing situation with Hayden and Tom because now everyone was laughing at poor Georg who quickly yanked his pants back up. He knew why she did it though…So I don’t know if he could be to mad. It had saved us a lot of trouble and possible bloodshed. Even I would have been willing to take one for the team for THAT cause…That was cutting it WAY to close. When we all finally made it back to the hotel that night we had to suffer through Hayden and Sierra’s farewell…And that left Tom to, very obviously, stomp off to the suite he shared with Georg and his brother.

“I don’t think anything is getting better.” I said with a sigh to Sasha.

“Yeah…But once Tom’s whole slave sentence is over it will probably change.” Damnit I hope she is right because I don’t think any of us can handle those two anymore…And now I have to suffer through a day of shopping with Bill and Joss tomorrow…Will someone kill me in my sleep please?
♠ ♠ ♠
3,787 words people. NINE FULL PAGES! Allie here. AHHH!!! CHAOS!!! Gotta love it. DANKE TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE COMMENTED ON THIS STORY!! YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND BOTH ZITRONE AND I LOVE YOU FOR IT!